Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Buddytv is an okay site for getting info, but I wouldn't use it as source persae but more as something to go off of to look for other sources with the same information.

I do have to agree on one thing, if they meant that Jorja was engaged to be married, why not add that last part. Just using the word engaged can mean alot of different things such as "I am otherwise engaged" meaning I am doing something else that takes my time. As to the phrase "Newly engaged" again can mean anything other then marriage, newly engaged in a project comes to mind.

The person who posted that on the Buddytv site even admits its a probable typo or it could have just been taken out of context. Also as to the "sources" situation that I mentioned above, I ran a search on “I’ll be visiting a little bit,” the newly engaged Fox said." in the search engine and it only came up with two places, "BuddyTv" and "JorjaFox.net".

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  2. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

and JorjaFox.net was just copy/pasting the BuddyTV article. Oh well, moving on, here's something new from Animal Acres:

GO JORJA! I love how active she is with animals. For someone like me who grew up on a Farm with tons of animals, it really touches my heart.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

For those of you who want to see Sara in the up-coming ep. 9x02 "A Happy Place" there's a new pic. of her on the picture *spoiler* thread, thank's to Alex:bolian:

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I love her activeness in all the areas that she's so passionate about. thanks for posting :)

5. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, that's an amazing honour for Jorja! I'm so glad she's getting recognition because she deserves it! :)

It seems to be harder for tv actors to get recognition for things than movie actors...

6. Desertwind

7. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I think its great she got this recognition.

8. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

10. Desertwind

[​IMG] she's back tonight can't wait to see her scenes in this tragic event for her fallen buddy Warrick:( I'm taping it, so friends and family members who can't watch it, can see it at a later date. We've missed you Sara, so thrilled that your back!

11. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hehe, I know what you mean, desertwind! I'm literally bouncing off the walls! :lol:

Less than 45 minutes!!!!!! (If you're in Canada)

12. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

I watched the episode and I found it incredibly boring. I liked seeing Sara back, but the whole ep kind of seemed forced and unconvincing to me :(

13. ilovemycsi

ilovemycsi Dead on Arrival

I loved the episode even though it was very sad, and loved seeing Sara back, but is Jorja pregnant?

14. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

omg I could scream at that question. It's been asked to many friggin' times over the last several years, and the answer has always been NO.

ilovemycsi my frustration is not directed at you, but at the frequency of that question.

People always seem to immediately think a celeb is pregnant if they're not stick thin with a completely flat stomach.

15. erep

erep Witness

I have to agree -- though, of course, it *might* be possible, since Jorja was quoted sometime before she left as saying that she had some things to do that had some sort of urgency to them -- things she had to do before she got "too old," and I think I remember reading her quote of 'oh my God, I forgot to have kids!' But, still...people! There's no evidence other than the fact that she looks a little bigger than she did in earlier seasons...I'm almost exactly her age and I'm a little bigger than I was eight years ago, too. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.