Song from Miami #413 - silencer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

labratgeek13

Police Officer
does anyone know the classical piece that was playing during the scene where eric was running trace front the photo of the girl. ive heard it so many times before but i cant remember exactly what it is!

Flower Duet Yes it s this one, but the version in the episode seems to be the mixe of different musics style. Someone know what version it is ? :) Beaucause it was beautifull

Thks chrisb510 but it doesn t seems to be the version in the episode...:( If someone find the title of the mix in an episodefile or webpage :)

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing in the tattoo parlor near the beginning of the show when the pretty girl was being tattooed? It was a Spanish song, with a male singer. It was the scene when Delco takes the picture of the boy that had just had his tenth notch tattooed on his chest, and had been killed. Any help would be great, thanks.

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing in the tattoo parlor near the beginning of the show when the pretty girl was being tattooed? It was a Spanish song, with a male singer. It was the scene when Delco takes the picture of the boy that had just had his tenth notch tattooed on his chest, and had been killed. Any help would be great, thanks.

When I heard it, it reminded me of the songs from "Daddy Yankee".... I hope this is a clue :)

An audio sample of that scene can be found here to identify the song:
http://shanshu.sh.funpic.de/csimusic_2_4.html

Hi again :) About Flower Duet mix version. It s not the good one on "Shanshu.de.vu song list" The give the name:
"Léo Delibes Flower Duet (Mix)".
But it is not the one i heard in the episode. Is it me or someone else heard some indian music and other style of music mixe with it in this episode ?

Hi again :) About Flower Duet mix version. It s not the good one on "Shanshu.de.vu song list" The give the name:
"Léo Delibes Flower Duet (Mix)".
But it is not the one i heard in the episode. Is it me or someone else heard some indian music and other style of music mixe with it in this episode ?

does anyone have a clip of the scene?

Yes somone with a Clip of the Scene ?
Because i didn t find it anywhere

Hey, I know its been some months now, but I was recently looking for the flower duet mix and came across a version by the artist"Jahna", which sounds like the one you are looking for. (It is also featured on The L Word Soundtrack)
Hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back