Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Guys! Where are you?? Anybody *looks around* well, I am alone...I don't like being alone...what happened? I know the news are not good and definitely not encouraging...but we can still hope...isn't that what we do??
    C'mon everybody! All we need is good thoughts *closes eyes* good thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughs....

Okay since I am the only person in here, I am going to post a song just to feel better...

Savin' Me

Prison gates won't open up for me
    On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
    Oh, I reach for you
    Well I'm terrified of these four walls
    These iron bars can't hold my soul in
    All I need is you
    Come please I'm callin'
    And oh I scream for you
    Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

[Chorus:]
    Show me what it's like
    To be the last one standing
    And teach me wrong from right
    And I'll show you what I can be
    Say it for me
    Say it to me
    And I'll leave this life behind me
    Say it if it's worth saving me

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
    With these broken wings I'm fallin'
    And all I see is you
    These city walls ain't got no love for me
    I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
    And oh I scream for you
    Come please I'm callin'
    And all I need from you
    Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

[Chorus]

Hurry I'm fallin'

All I need is you
    Come please I'm callin'
    And oh, I scream for you
    Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

[Chorus]

Hurry I'm fallin'

Ever since I've seen the Funny smacking episode, listening this song reminds me of Sandle

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hi there! captain_nati - songs are supposed to be put in song threads. This one was kind of buried so I am posting it for you to use next time. Thanks so much !!!

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm late! Sorry about that guys... my computer crashed and just when it got fixed, my uncle called at the last minute and I had to leave for Mississauga. But I'm here now... now where were we?

By the way, I'm getting over my writer's block... right now in my fic, Sara's comforting Greg after a bad day and no Blue Hawaiian. There's probably going to be mention of Sandle telepathy somewhere along the way. Watch out for it and don't worry Manuela, I'll be done as soon as I can. *crosses fingers* Hey, what do you think of Catherine confronting Sara about Greg? It'd be a good way to include Greg without him being there the whole time... anyways, let me know what you think!

4. Salean

Salean Rookie

Hey guys, just thought I'd pop in (whilst avoiding packing... fun times) to let you know that I'm off to uni tomorrow so I might not be able to post for a while. It depends onhow much time I'm going to have, really.

Taking my fifth season of CSI to help me through the first term :) Yay for the season of Sandle.

Anyway. Keep up the hope for our ship! And I'll hopefully I'll be able to post soon.

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Good luck with uni Salean! We'll miss you here...

Anyways, I finally made some progress in Calender Boy and I'm ready to write the scene where Greg (loudly!) thinks of excuses to avoid being on the calender while Sara lists possible embarrassing, but sexy poses he may be forced to do. So far the only excuses I've got for Greg is gaining twenty pounds (or wearing a fat suit, whichever's easiest) and pulling off a Two-Face by blowing up some volatile chemicals or go for the full Freddy Kreuger effect with the help of a lot of makeup. That's all I got though... any ideas?

6. jue

jue Witness

hey guys....I was watching 7.18 Empty Eyes...and I saw one so touching part, well at least to me it is touching ;)

After Sara found the woman under the bed, and was resting outside the house, with Brass beside her, at this mo, Greg came over, and they have a brief exchange of looks :luvlove:

they need no talking, or anything, but well that look! Just a 2 sec glance and it tells so much of care from Greg to Sara, and Sara telling Greg she's alright...and Greg contnd to walk into the house.

So cool, and so touching, it shows feelings and interaction between the two, and of course Greg's maturity (not laughing or joking like his usual)

I felt it! :thumbsup:

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=163&pos=81
    http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=163&pos=83
    http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=163&pos=84

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

jue! *tackles* Man it's good to have you back! We've missed you so much...

Aww! I wish we had more episodes like that... *pokes TPTB* Is it too much to ask for a little Sandle interaction? Come on, I would even settle for Sara teasing Greg or Greg saying something hilarious to Sara. Please? In the mean time, I'm still working on Calender Boy and I'm thinking of adding a scene where Sara plays with Greg's hair... anyways, let me know what you think!

8. jue

jue Witness

hey KM nice to see you too! :bolian:

Apparently TPTB haven't heard our pleading LOUD enough :rolleyes:, so go ahead, let Sara play with Greg's hair!

Maybe let Greg play with Sara's hair too, the more the merrier :drool:

So where's all the Sandle people? And how can Sandle be dropped to 2nd page that's just so not right :devil:

*throws cookies to every direction to lure people out*

Come out come out wherever you are...:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*looks side to side and sneaks in her homemade triple chocolate chunk cookies* Just to add a little more sugar... and don't think of stealing them, Greg!

Anyways, I've just finished writing a little snippet of the next chapter for Calender Boy... hope this tides you over!

"Yep, it's him against the world, poor guy." Nick shook his head, absently stirring the remainder of his coffee. He looked past Sara, a mischievous look spread across his face. "Well look what the cat dragged in."

Greg ignored him as he slumped into the chair next to Sara and buried his face in his hands. Catherine shook her head. "Oh honey. You look so pathetic."

Even that didn't elicit a response, causing Sara to frown. One way or another, she was going to wrangle the truth from him and Grissom. Maybe she ought to team up with Catherine. After all, the older woman was more than capable of getting what she needed from Grissom.

Greg moaned pitifully. "Coffee..."

"Don't you have any Blue Hawaiian left?" She unconsciously began rubbing his shoulder. He stiffened a little under her touch, but soon gave in to the soothing ministrations.

"Nah. Someone took the last of it this morning. They must be really desperate 'cause I think it expired last week." He didn't notice Warrick trying to conceal the horrified look on his face while Nick almost choked on his coffee.

Let me know what you guys think!

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi everyone! :) How has your summer been? Good I hope. I wonder if people still remember me... :lol: (I hope I don't get penalized for not having three lines on topic. I'll try, though.)

So, I haven't really watched much of the last season (just saw the season finale; poor Warrick! :() but I *am* anticipating Sara's return in the season premier. It sucks that I've been losing interest in CSI (because of other fandoms) but I'll always hold sandle close to my heart. If I don't post again, it'll most likely be because I just haven't seen the episode or don't have the heart but I'll try and post when Sara returns (next Thursday, right?)

So glad to see new sandle fans in here! [​IMG]

11. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Hestia !!! Glad you’re here! ;) My summer was wonderful but unfortunately it comes to an end ! :(
    Anyway, I know what you mean. I feel the same too. It has been very hard for me to watch the eighth season of CSI until the end. After the episode where Sara left, I lost all my interest. There was nothing that makes me love CSI as before, nothing. I watched it just to watch it.

Last Sunday, I finally saw the final where Warrick is shot and I was really sad.:( It’s not a good time for my ships: Warrick is dead, will we ever see Catherine/Warrick scenes like before? I don’t think so…:brickwall: But for Sandle I will never give up and the season premiere is Thursday, I’m still hoping for a beautiful cute Sandle scene!:adore: Anyway, I’m praying for them! I will never give up on Sandle, I’m sure of it!;)

Off topic: I’m totally in love with Dr. House.:adore: I really love this show and I’m becoming a very very supporter of House/Cuddy. Lisa Edelstein is so an amazing actress! I’m hoping too that the season 5 will bring love for them and a kiss!:adore::adore::adore:

I come back on Sandle topic. I’m thinking about a great scene between Sara and Greg for the premiere. I’ll be happy even if they just hug and said “I miss you”, but if we can have more, I’m not against it! Anyway, I can’t wait until Thursday!!!;)

Karu, what should I say? Your little snippet is just…wonderful!!!:hugegrin: Sara who wants to find out the truth, I’m really curious and if she teams up with Catherine it would be excellent! I imagine these two trying to find out Greg’s secret! And there’s no more Blue Hawaian, what a disaster!!!!:scream:

Really love it!!! I laugh so hard!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I can exactly see Warrick’s face:eek: and Nick with his coffee! Love it! You’re excellent, Karu!:thumbsup:

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hestia! Manuela! *tackles* Oh, it's great to have you guys back... I've missed you lots.

I saw the promos for the new season and it's coming to Canada this week. *does happy dance* I hope there'll get a Sandle moment 'cause TPTB can't ignore them for much longer. I'm rooting for a reunion and maybe even a hug... that's not too much to ask for, is it?

Aww, thanks! I'm sorry this is taking so long... midterms are this week and I barely have time to write anymore. But I'm determined to finish this chapter. Don't worry, I'll email you when I'm finished. Oh by the way, is it okay I give you author's notes to post along with the chapter? Let me know!

13. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Of course, there's no problem!;) Anyway, don't worry about the writing, take all the time you need! I wish you "Good Luck" and remember I'm here if you need me!:)

Anyway, where are the other?:confused: We need to keep this thread alive, to keep the Sandle faith! Season Premiere is Thursday, can't wait!!! So let's talk about our wonderful lovely ship!:adore:

14. Salean

Salean Rookie

*jumps around waving her hand*
    I'm here, I'm here!

Um, anyway. Yeah, so far I'm managing to find time to be on the internet but it's only the first week so we haven't really started work properly yet.

Can't wait until thursday! (Ok, so it'll be friday for me because I'll have to wait for it to air and then see if some kind person has put it up to be watched on the internet... but still. The excitement of thursday will be good :) ) Hoping for some good Sandle scenes (ok, I'm hoping for a scene with both of them in...) but I'm also hoping for the episode to really do Warrick justice. I liked him as a character so that's my main wish for the premiere.

Anyway, I hadn't realised the time, I have to go now, but yeah. I'll definitely be around on friday so you all have to be ready to tell me EVERYTHING that has happened in the episode if I can't find it. :p

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thanks so much! *hugs* I do have another little tidbit in the works. Here it is...

"Let's just say a certain supervisor had to go through with this fifteen years before your time. Anyways, try not to do something stupid to get out of this. Gil made it clear that no one else will take your place."

He snorted, a lopsided grin gracing his face. "Aw, come on. You guys know me better than that."

Sara wasn't fooled. She ceased rubbing his shoulder and let her fingers ghost over back of his neck, feeling him shiver. She bit back a grin as she gave him an innocent look. "You sure?"

Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

Me too... I'm hoping they'll talk about Warrick 'cause they were both pretty close to him. *crosses fingers*