Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LME

LME Police Officer

So the second episode aired last night ine the States and from what I have heard it was great episode. With everyone having their moments and some quality Lindsay moments:lol:. I have a good feeling for Lindsay this season.:)

2. carol41

carol41 Civilian

I think Anna is a awesome actress, and Season 5 will be a great one for her. I am a new one on the site and was pleased to find an thread about Anna. I can't wait until the season starts here in the UK which won't be until the new year.

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Welcome carol41! Always nice to see a fellow Anna/Lindsay fan :D

Well we got awesome Mac/Lindsay scenes and an awesome Lindsay/Adam scene. No experiments but some good old fashion scene between Mac and Lindsay that made me sigh. Smart Lindsay discussing with Adam, wish it could of been more funny but I will do with what I have so far!

Here is a shot of her in the awesome suits they all had to wear :D
    [​IMG]

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Great cap Megan! Lindsay looked great last night and I loved that scene with her and Mac outside of Sid's hospital room. Loved her in that green shirt too!

5. eveninstarz14

You mean this green shirt? :devil:

[​IMG]

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yep! She looks fantastic in that shirt! Where can I get me one of those? LOL seriously, I like it!

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome, carol41!! :)

Thanks, Meg, for posting the screencaps. :D I think she can wear whatever she wants, even this suit, and she looks great. And the shirt...so pretty. I also like that her hair is getting longer again.

Apart from how she looked like, I also loved the moment between Mac and Lindsay at the hospital and now concerned she was.

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

to be honest I was bored by the episode and I dont think it had enough Lindsay in it - and she yet again wasnt out in the field, but I really enjoyed the scenes she had. especially with Adam.

and her outfit was great. and I like her hair this way, little longer, it suits her well

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I think Lindsey is gonna be great in this season, she is a far cry from her first apperance 3 years ago.

10. eveninstarz14

Heh, I thought there was plenty of Lindsay! More than what we have been getting in the past that is. I mean seeing her come in from her day off to see Sid and be there for Mac was cute. Plus seeing her interact with Hawkes (which I usually don't care for) was actually interesting to watch, maybe it was those awesome fugly suits that they had to wear. ;)

I would like more scenes of her and Stella though! Two females on a show that haven't had any cases together? I am tired of Stella always working with Flack, Danny, and Hawkes. Give us a girl power episode! *sigh* And Lindsay is always in the lab as if she is a lab tech now...ugh...

11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i just watched "Zoo York" the other night and thought the same thing. i got my roommate into CSI:NY and Danny and Lindsay and my roomie could not believe how Lindsay has changed since her first ep either. Anna/Lindsay looked like a 17 year old with her hair and outfit in her first ep haha.

i have a feeling Lindsay is going to be great this year as well. there's so much potential.

12. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

I saw those at H&M
    I think in the US there are a few.
    I have that one in black :D

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

What is H&M? I need to find that shirt! LOL! Lindsay inspiring my wardrobe. :)

14. eveninstarz14

^It is a chain of stores that sells really cute clothes at a reasonable price. I am not sure where the closest one is to you though. :)

A lot of my clothes are very similar to Lindsay's but I have had these clothes way before I have seen her wearing them :lol:

15. LME

LME Police Officer

I was in an H&M store this afternoon - yes we also have them in the UK, I think I saw one in France as well, sorry i was rambling - I don't remember seeing the shirt. I am just going to have a look again so I can have a proper look!:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.