CSI Magazine

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Poppet, Sep 4, 2008.

1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Here is a link that will take you directly to Titan's CSI Magazine Page CSI Magazines. You can view the page in Canada or USA.

The website states that if you live outside of the United States or Canada, but would like to recieve a copy, you must contact the publisher in order to recieve one. Website FAQ

Hope that helps. :)

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks, I got it ordered! Can't wait to get it!

3. thecreepyplace

thecreepyplace Hit and Run

I've just subscribed to it =D yay. I live in the UK and I've only ever found it at Borders (a 1 hour drive for me) umm, I can't be bothered doing that! LOL. I can't wait to get the next issue!

4. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

I got my copy today, I was reading thought the readers survey and then all the sudden I saw me name.It is the question: What feature did you like least?
    my answer was "Nothing.This is the best magazine EVER." Angela Marine Kissimmee,Fl.
    You will also see my name again in the 10 winners list on the back page of the survey.

Angela

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I finally got mine in on Saturday but haven't had a chance to look at it much yet. I'm just happy it's finally here!

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I got the magazine on Saturday. Maybe it's because I prefer the characters being interviewed this time around, but this edition of the magazine seemed much more interesting that the last NY one. :lol: :D I loved Eddie Cahill's interview, indeed he is an 'officer and a gentleman'. :)

7. thecreepyplace

Mine came last Friday for me =D I enjoyed reading it. I loved the A.J. interview...actually, they were all fantastic! :]

8. thecreepyplace

Wow, that's so cool! Congrats! :D

9. LocardPrinciple

LocardPrinciple Hit and Run

This magazine was brilliant. Just finished reading it over the weekend. I like the look into the classic episodes and the interviews were superb. I can't wait to read Emmanuelle Vaugier's interview in #9 ;)

She's so hot - and I totally forgot that she played Helen Bryce in Crapville