Catherine/Lady Heather ~ Strawberry Tea

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I'd like to see a bossy Catherine... being that Heather would have to start out from scratch! Hehehehe... just teasing. I think both of their heads together... would get a lot of cases solved! Both of them are very intelligent.

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Bossy Catherine! Now you got me thinking ... :devil: I can so see this. Cath's got a very strong personality and she's not afraid to speak her mind. But so is Heather. I can just see the tension between them over a case.

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Once again, I think it would come down to who would dominate who? :evil: :lol:

Although Cath is a supervisor and is very good at her job, so is Heather, she's just not an employee of the lab. Yes, they would be awesome together as a team, but also I think one would try to dominate the other as to who was right.

And here is an idea...

Let's say Cath throws in the towel at the LV Crime Lab, how would it be if Heather and Cath became PI's? Also, both in leather.???... :drool: :luvlove:

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

It all comes back to who is going to dominate who :D I love it. Hhunter, are you trying to give a 20 year old a heart attack with those ideas ;) Cath and Heather clad in leather is just too hot ;)

I'd like to see Heather work at the crime lab and have Cath as her supervisor, just to see how the dynamic would work.

5. ladyhunter

Yes it is!

And you can call me HEATHER (seriously, that's my name :D)

I see each woman wanting to dominate each other into submission. That includes working on cases, debating who is right and most importantly...
    in the bedroom. :devil:

6. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

:eek: I know this was asked a while ago, but here's my take.

Cath and LH are both very much alpha females, so I think that Catherine might be a little nervous if LH were to show up as an employee. Outwardly she would be all smiles and welcomes, but inwardly she would be worried that LH would take over her spot. Something that Heather would pick up on immedieately and smoothe over quickly.

On a lighter note, I can easily imangine the 2 of them tormenting and teasing Gil and Jim. And could you imangine them playing "good cop, bad cop" with some unsuspecting suspect? :devil: The fool wouldn't know what hit them. :lol:

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha the good cop bad cop thing could be really good. I think they could get any suspect to confess to pretty much anything. Imagine being in a room with those two...

I wonder if they'll get any scenes in the ep this season? I hope so.

8. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

Wow!

What a cool (and hot) thread.

What about the scenario where LH trains Cath in the ways of a dominatrix?

We know she would be good at it and as has been noted earlier, Cath's ex-profession would come in handy.

I am not really into the dom/sub thing but I would not mind being their guinea pig while Cath learns the ropes (and whips)...lol

MnM

PS LH and Cath both in leather? MMMMMMMMMM :drool:
    I do not think I can make a PG reply to that!

9. ladyhunter

WELCOME to the thread Me n Marg :D

Yes, both ladies are HOT and would totally look :drool:-worthy in leather.
    It's their comfortableness around each other and their instant bond that makes them such a likeable couple.
    Neither lady judges the other and they are 'at home' with each other so to speak.

10. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

HH

Thanks for the welcome.

Too much imagery to put into PG words...lol

MnM

11. ladyhunter

Well that is certainly true. Both ladies in Leather and Lace... :drool:
    And whips we can't forget the whips. ;)

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I was kind of disappointed not to see any Lady Heather/Catherine scenes in Leave out All the Rest. TPTB started something in Season 2 and then seemed to forget about it.

I wonder if when Grissom leaves and Catherine is the head of the team, that we might see Lady Heather return?

13. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

HH:

and Lace! OMG!! You are killin' me!!!

Don't stop :)

I was fixated on the lovely ladies in leather but now...:p

DC:

As I am still relatively new here, it took me a while to figure out "TPTB"

I get it now.

I totally agree, Cath/LH had a very interesting and unique chemistry, understanding and respect between them. When LH told Cath that she would make a good Dominatrix, it was a sincere compliment and I have to admit I was NOT expecting that and sent my naughty brain off into R- and maybe even X-rated land.

Why TPTB do not capitolize on what they have is beyond me.

Perhaps the episode you refer to was written by different writers?

If I was a writer for the show I would certainly explore their "relationship" whenever I could.

As I said, it is unique and of course sexy as hell.:thumbsup:

All for now,

MnM

14. ladyhunter

I know! TPTB set a great relationship between Catherine and Lady Heather. Both being very strong women and all. But who knows, Lady Heather might come back to pay a special visit to Catherine. ;)

I couldn't have said that better myself. That describes their partnership/relationship/friendship so perfectly. :D

15. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

It would have been nice to see some Lady Heather and Catherine interaction. I did like how Catherine seemed to get irritated when Nick and the others were gossiping about Heather. I like the intensity between these two. :thumbsup: