Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

It's been awhile... but I just wanted to comment on the WONDERFUL pictures in the TVGuide! I've always liked this couple and it was refreshing to see them!

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

You guys know I loved that interview. I'm not even going to make a comment on the way Marg and Billy are around each other and how unique and precious their friendship is, because it's just there and it needs no explanation. Anyone can go ahead and deny it. The point is what the two actors said has been written and printed. Now onto Billy's comment, "There's a different kind of respect Grissom has for Catherine that would preclude a relationship on that level. The very thing that was wrong with Grissom and Sara is what he wouldnt allow to happen with him and Catherine." This pretty much means that Billy doesn't think Gil will ever develop a romantic relationship with Catherine, but it isn't because that Gil doesn't love her. In fact, I think he's implying that there was something wrong with Gil's relationship with Sara, and that Gil loves Catherine too much to start a romantic relationshp with her and ruin what they already have. Of course that's just my own interpretation, but I know I'm not the only one that thinks this way. To me, that remark has brought this ship to a whole new level where I can enjoy this platonic relationship happily. Well, even better if they show more of the platonic relationship on screen. :rolleyes:

And I totally won't mind if Gil goes to Mexico, then comes back and takes Catherine with him. Hey, it's been brewing all along. ;)

Nice to see you back here, ams and waiting. :) How have you been?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, but if he's leaving and he's not with Sara anymore, what better way to leave then finally do what his heart has been wanting all along, but too afraid to do? I could see Catherine getting all emotional about him leaving. She goes by his place right before he's about to leave and is all teary-eyed about him leaving. He hugs her and then comfort turns to more and they finally ... well, you get the picture. :)

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You know, I actually thought that quote would bother me a little, but the truth is, it doesn't because that's kind of what I thought all along too. It's obvious that he loves her so much that he doesn't want to hurt her. He can live with what they've got going right now. I think it's kind of sweet and shows just how much he cares about her. Personally, I would still like to see them, just one time, let all the walls down and just see what happens. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.....if it does, it does. You're never going to know until you try.

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I hadn't thought about it that way but I like that interpretation. Not that I wouldn't want to see them "ruin" it lol. I'm sure they wouldn't, well I like to think they wouldn't if given the oppurtunity. They'd have ups and downs but that's normal. Sigh TPTB, sigh.

GNRF, I had exactly the same idea, it's good to dream right? Someone should fic the GCR "ending" because to be honest we know we're not gonna get it, well not the one we reeeeally want anyway ;)

Hey Erica, I'm good thanks, hopefully this time I might stick around a bit lol. Hope you guys are all ok and as "sane" as when I left. :p

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww! Even though I'm sad that PureJoy may never get together, it's still a sweet thing on Gil's part. It sounds exactly like something he'd do 'cause Cath is that important to him. When I think about it, their relationship seems kind of epic in a way... what do you guys think?

7. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I am back!

And omg thank god I visited right now....that article just got me excited about CSI allllll over again. Is anyone ever going to find the rest of the photos from that photoshoot? is that even possible?

Anyway, ams, here's my siggie since you've wanted to see it. That was weird how I visited just as y'all mentioned my name.

My fanfic...is on the back burner..thanks to the overwhelming workload of the college that is Duke. Goddamn. lol

8. GregNickRyanFan

I looked on tvguide.com and couldn't find the photos. I wonder if there really are more or if that's the only two they did. I hope there are more. The more the merrier. I tried to google it, but nothing came up just a buncha old pics.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Try this there here! scroll down the rest are at the bottom plus the interview;)

TV GUIDE PHOTOS

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I've been looking for the actual photos to see if there are more from the shoot, but hadn't gotten any luck so far. I'll keep looking, though, and if I find anything, I'll make sure that you guys will know about it. :)

Gravy! *huggles*

11. GregNickRyanFan

It only makes sense that there should be more than what was in the actual magazine. A while back when Melina K (aint even gonna attempt to spell her last name lol) and Gary Sinise were on the TV Guide cover and there was an article/pics inside about them/their characters, more pics from the photo shoot that weren't in the zine eventually surfaced. So surely they did more with Billy and Marg and if we're lucky, maybe some with the rest of the cast too.

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*bounces* I want more GC pics.

I have to make this three lines of good stuff.....

I want more GC fics as well!!

This is a ship that just cannot die - and I don't think Billy and Marg would ever let it!

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yeah me too, made me actually think I might start watching again just to see how it all plays out. I hope we get a nice little goodbye scene but knowing TPTB we may not. Pfft at them if not, this article/pics mean Amy dies happy lady :D

That article made me so damn happy though, I mean it's just made me get back into CSI for some odd reason. Just nice to see them two together again after seasons of them barely sharing the screen. And WHEN :)p) they do a movie together, i'm gonna die. They HAVE to play a married couple or something, just for us. Pllllease!

*dives on Gravy and steals her sig* Man that's so damn hot. I needed that :p Why thankyou, you heard my call ;)

*bounces with* ME TOOOOOO!

ETA - Oh, when do we start a new thread nowadays?

14. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Thanks Erica! Much appreciated.

It's almost that time of year again.

Speaking of which, why don't they have promo shoots this Season? It's only a week 'till the premiere and I'm not seeing anything so far. And of course I'm looking forward to the annual ET episode right before the Premiere. So excited. I hope they don't disappoint.

I'm stoked for season 9. Well....only kind of.

15. GregNickRyanFan

One more week, friends! Then we get to see Purejoy in action. I hope we at least get a scene with Gil hugging Cath cause in that promo she's dropping to her knees crying. She'll certainly need a hug. I'm so excited for the premiere. I can't wait. :lol:

We've only got 824 posts in this thread so far. We need 1000 before we can get a new thread. But, I'm thinking for the title of the new thread we should use something from that article. Maybe "Cause they had chemistry from Day One".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.