EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Obviously, they are going to throw them in a closet and lock the door.
    That's what they /all/ do.
    Hmm, Lemme think this one over XD

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

OH MY GOD - FRAYYYYY!!!!! **tackles her to the ground**
    I'm so happy to see you back my dear!!:D

Heehee....Im surprised the lab didn't catch fire!!
    Speaking of sparks, Im going to just stroll down memory lane for a bit. Remember when Eric & Natalia had their very first scene in 'Three way'?
    Eric gave her the - im checking you out look - up & down with the added cocky smile!!
    Natalia put on that big giddy - you're so damn hot- smile!!
    Major foreshadowing there when we got that!
    Last nights epi with him & the new girl - not even the slightest flicker ;)

I'm all for that one :D
    In all seriousness I think it would be nice to see them do this on thier own, but they have got to be the 2 most hard-headed, stubborn, Latino hot blooded fools I've ever seen - so bring on the reinforcements!!

I think what we need here is a good scenario that forces Stetler to question what's going on with EDeN, something that would tie in with a case or something, - Stetler get's suspicious again & starts to question the entire lab about them & thier relationship.

One of two scenarios could work.
    Case A: Natalia is found "hurt in some way" & all evidence leads to Eric being a suspect. With EDeN's past, Stetler is convinced they had a falling out & boom it's on the table for questioning.
    Case B: Natalia or Eric, either one, covers for the other on some kind of case, could be work-related or tied with a specific case; Stetler again thinks that one or the other is just watching each other's backs & lying to save them from trouble - Suspicious Stetler stirs up the EDeN pot. ;)

Personally I go for case A :p

3. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Hiya, MJ, love. I'm glad to be back, I must say ^_^

Seriously, you have all that underlying everything there.
    But, when it comes to different relationships for either of them.
    They are like "soo..." "that's cool" (Even though there's always there subtle hints)
    You can't have a relationship like theirs and then be that cool about everything.
    I'm waiting to the fireworks. That'd be fun.

I do like how Case A sounds, myself.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yep me too. So far though, we've seen Eric's reaction to Natalia dating another man, & he was FAR from cool with it. He was playful but jealous just as Nat was in 'Burned'. What it boiled down to though was Eric totally jealous once he actually had to watch her walk away with another man.

For Natalia, I believe it's one of those things where she has yet to "buy" that he's "changed". She unfortunatley always had the impression that he was still the same old playboy out chasing skirts when really, he wasn't, but in Nat's eyes she didn't get the signals that the viewers got that showed he was slowly changing his ways.

I mean, Eric was always my favorite character, but by season 3 he had girls up against the wall & I was estatic when Natalia came in - you could see the difference in Delko. I always wanted TPTB to slow him down & show a different side to him - they did that with Natalia!!
    For the first time ever, we saw Eric in a relationship that lasted more than one night & saw him actually care about this woman even after sex was no longer in the picture for them. That alone told me alot about where he was with her ;)

As I was saying though, TPTB tend to hold all that back from Natalia. Her responce last night -"I bet, Romeo" -told me that she was not necessarily "cool" with it but that she just thinks Eric is the same ol' Eric. I think she probably accepts him as he is, the same as she did before, but doesn't want to deepen her emotions for that main reason. If she only knew how different he was with her & all the stupid misunderstandings that seperated them it would be completely different. But...leave it to TPTB & all thier stinking plot holes!!! :rolleyes:

If anything has been concrete with relationships it's EDeN's - there was no guess work as to whether or not there was romance there - I tend to think that TPTB aren't going to just write all that out.
    Being "cool" about your ex flirting is one thing, but if it's there & in your face happening it's completely another, so never say never...lord only knows what TPTB have planned for later.;)

5. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

Its time for Eden "Won't Get Fueled Again" vids

eden1
    eden2

Attention: This videos are for entertainment purposes only.
    Material is property of CBS, no copyright infringement intended.

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

ch3r12y - please read the following concerning vids:

FAN VIDEOS AND DOWNLOADS

~ You may not link to any downloadable copyrighted material such as video clips of the episodes or interviews unless it is from a CBS approved site like YouTube.

~ Also, no discussion of downloading episodes or tape trading will be permitted on the board.

~ You can, however, link to fan-made videos from sites such as YouTube but please make sure they are posted in the Fan Made Videoes - Shipper Central Style thread pinned at the top of the forum. Please keep all links in this thread instead of the individual shipper threads.

Fan mad vid thread is here.

7. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

Ok is it just me or she was kinda jealous when she was refering at the ME? She had the same smile when she asked him what was going on with Calleigh, and back then she was jealous...and the looks they exchanged...so many unspoken feelings....*poking TPTB* are you guys blind? Don't you see the spark? So why don't you write about it???

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

You mean, why don't they keep writing about it!!
    Hell, they already wrote it out before then let it just slide off the tracks after a year & a half like we weren't supposed to notice :wtf: C'Mon PTB, get it together please, we aren't buying this Mr.Bullet nonsense ;)

I often wonder if Eric isn't subconciously trying to get a rise out of Natalia!! Like he's trying to feel her out or something - get some kind of reaction from her. Why else would he be acting so non-chalant with her...unless he just has no clue that that is his ex-lover standing in front of him!! :rolleyes:

Notice how quick she was to change the subject, like she doesn't want to discuss it, see it, or HEAR about it?!!;)

Thanks for the vids Ch3r12y!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

And why didn't Eric notice that? *pokes TPTB* Oh well, at least Natalia called him Romeo... she knows all his flirty methods already so it was nice to see that. I did notice Eric smirking after she called him that... personally, I think he enjoys it!

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Me too :lol: It's another one of those " that's what Im talkin about" moments.

Ya know I had a thought, like always..hee
    Here we have EDeN who is a once-was-for-sure couple, yet they're more like a cold case now- UNSOLVED!!
    They need to get out that file & take another look ALL THAT EDeN evidence!!!

So here's my actual thought...
    What's telling about EDeN is that they are still close, & still playful; if there's any hurt feelings then they're either buried or have been swept under the rug, so maybe it's best they leave all the bulls**t drama they went through, in the past, & just simply start over. I'd still love to see it, but at the same time, if they've made it this far & still care enough for each other to remain close then why bring it back up.

I could see maybe in a season or two ( I prefer sooner PTB), EDeN moving back towards the playful flirtation first, then after some time goes by, in one "ooh worthy" episode they give each other that look that says the magic is back...or rather it never really went away ;)

In all honesty, that's how I could see TPTB play EDeN in the future rather than drag them through all the mess that split them up, mainly because I don't think there's an easy way to explain it to each other - they would be back & forth going "well you said this".... "well you said blabalablaaa" .
    On one hand it would be funny to see but it's not Miami's style either.

Maybe right now is TPTB's time to build more for them (& with them) without the sex, & without the "relationship" drama so that when the timing is right they can redirect them where they were originally.
    Truth be known, they were a couple, & I have yet to believe that thier story was ONLY meant for one & a half seasons. With the jacked up way EDeN "ended".... it just screams that there CAN BE a second go around!!!

:p:p:p

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snicker* Nice analogy! But seriously, you have a lot of good ideas... I love the idea of them moving back to friendly flirtation. We get the EDeN goodness and there not much of a chance to ruin anything since they're taking it a little at a time. But there hasn't been any funny moments between them... I think if TPTB balanced the funny with the sexy, then EDeN is off to a good start.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Like in 'Skeletons' when he came up behind her & she said he hadn't taken the online harrassment seminar :guffaw:

I miss that, & damn, they are so good at it. I think they need it now even more after all the drama Eric's been through. When is the last time we've seen him really happy? When he was with NATALIA! Hell, that was the ONLY time we ever saw him happy with a woman! Even then he had problems at work & with Marisol, but Nat always managed to still put a happy smile on his face....& still does for the most part;)
    Nat needs it to though. She's had no kind of life since Eric, only work & sorrow from Nickhead :rolleyes:

Why TPTB do it to them, I'll never know. Who can't see that these 2 of all people need each other the most?!
    The abused & divorced, now widowed latino, puts love first - work second; has family of sisters & nieces; needs a man to trust & feel safe with & to love her for who she is.
    Eric, the man who's known to dispise abuse, one who wants to be the "protector" & the woman allow him to do so; all around family guy with sisters & nieces; let's "love" leap over the job; needs a woman who makes him feel like a man & rebuild his confidence; and one who can relate to his real life problems.

*sigh* they belong together...

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Poor Nat! She needs to go out and have some good Cuban food and some Midori with Eric... who knows, there might even be some flirty moments. Or they could go back to her place for some home cooking... I know I have food on the brain, but I know for a fact that Natalia actually eats, not like some of Eric's previous girls*coughs* I mean women.

14. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

We obviously know what should happened...but TPTB ingores the obvious as always!! Why canĂ t they for once sit and think what would be not good but right to do? Is it so hard? I mean we already found many plausible scenarios why can't they? Generarly though I think that the future holds a lot of good scenes for us...at least I hope:hugegrin:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I know! :lol: I feel so sad for her because of what she went through with Nickhead. UGH....the abuse was bad enough but then he comes back in her life & in between her & Eric, pretends he still wants her back confusing her, dates other women & tries to sleep with them not even 24 hours after being with Natalia, then she gets blamed for killing the bastard!! :scream:
    She deserves some happiness in her love life that's for sure *cough* ERIC DELKO!!! ;)
    All I can picture her doing since mid-season 5 is going home to that big empty house & her destroyed "white picket fence" ...give the girl some love PTB...give her Eric back, the first man she was able to be with since her horrid marriage...HELLO :wtf:
    ~~~
    Onto Cuban food & Midori. That's a must! Im sure there's some quiet little Cuban restaurant (with a dancefloor*cough*) by Eric's house that they can go to, & then jump on over to his place afterwards..hee :devil::p
    Okay fine...a walk on the beach first. :rolleyes: There! I took my head out of gutterville.
    ~~~
    I think so too, honey. "Future" being the key word here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.