William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

ITA H - they're talking about their characters and about their relationship.

I just popped in to say it was really nice to hear Billy talking and really saying stuff that you know is just Billy in the interview. He seemed so downcast and staid in some other interviews, but he sounded really lively etc. I bet he's looking forward to the theatre!

2. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

3. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

They both look awesome in those pictures. So classy...lol.:hugegrin:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

SEX does sell magazines doen't it? and not every fan out there cares about 'relationships" just the show, and I guess they are the big stars on this show:wtf: I would have prefered the whole cast on the cover, beings it's the last time they'll all be together, but I guess this was what they chose~ and on CSI Grissom and Cath have a 'friendship' not a 'relationship' that's with some one else. She look's great for almost 50, and he look's better than ever ageless~[​IMG]

GRISSOM AND SARA his finacee on CSI~

5. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I really love this interview. I really like how they joke together and how they love and respect each other. They really have a strong connection.

I especially love the last words of Marg Helgenberger :

6. Desertwind

That is cool, and he must have some magical powers, I've never heard one negative thing about him, from any cast member, writer, producer, director they're all so taken with him how nice is that?[​IMG]

From Jorja Fox on his leaving:(

"It will never be the same again with the loss of Billy. He's the protagonist, he's the eyes of the show, all roads start and end with him"

Again..THE KING

7. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

8. Desertwind

9. Desertwind

10. Desertwind

11. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

hey gals! Just saying hi :cool: Not been around a while, had to keep away from this forum (not the Bill threads, just some others!) for sanity sake :D

Anyway, link to a pic of his Billyness:
    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x271/GameFace_photos/bp_keep.jpg

Couldn't be arsed trawling through a thousand threads, cos I forgot how to post the damn things on here again :lol:

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

*walks in shyly* Hiiii ladies. Yes, yes it's been forever, you probs all forgot about lil' old me. Anywho, just crawling back to say I made some Billy icons and thought I'd share, didn't know which thread to put 'em in so here goes, sure the mods will slap me into order if I'm wrong. Apologies to those who are non GCR because the first batch are GCR. Suck it up, Billy's waiting for you at the end.

http://ams87.livejournal.com/11050.html#cutid1 << there be the linkypoo. Hope everyone is well and still (in)sane.

13. Desertwind

First and foremost congratulations to you,[​IMG] for getting to see Billy in Chicago, have a blast, and hopefully you can nail a autograph or maybe a picture with him I'm so envious and thrilled for you, especially with out down the toilet economy that you still are gonig to see him:thumbsup: and how's it going for you on YTDAW? with it being a predominantly GSR site, grim for you?:(

DUBLIN CAROL

MORE

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

i don't mind it there Des, I only nip on a few times, there are a couple cool people there. I don't really mind any 'ship', what I find tedious (more so here) is how people (cyber)attack each other cos they don't like certain characters/actors, it's madness!

Me - I'm happy Jorja is back for a bit as she's wonderful, but I'm equally happy that Marg and Billy did those gorgeous shots for TV Guide. Quite simply - I care about Billy, no one else on this show so much any more (maybe Mr Guilfoyle and Marg and Jorja, but that's it, the rest are just lucky to be involved). And Grissom could be having an illicit affair with his pet tarantuala for all I care :lol:

SmileyScruffyPic:
    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x271/GameFace_photos/beast_cutey.jpg

And Ams - HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO! Good to see yer :cool: I'm going to go check your ici-ons.

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Me too. It's pathetic and ultimatly what drove me away. People just take it all a bit too seriously.

Gameface! What up my Northern friend? You know I'm from Blackburn right? :p Hope you enjoy the icons, I lurved making them, so fiiiiine.

And now for the Billy pic :D
    I just love this first one, it's just so damn cuuuute!
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d167/Lilmissmulder/cap037.jpg

This is currently my Desktop, I have a heartattack everytime I open my lappy.
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d167/Lilmissmulder/CSIPressConf09-2.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.