Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

:lol: Meg you're right, I wouldn't like anyone being mad with my beloved Adam. So maybe, we'll not have a scene with Lindsay and Adam flirting. :lol: I like your idea about a cop flirting with her, I can totally see Danny coming up and interupting like that, and of course Lindsay would be mad... I bet Danny would find her hot when she's angry. ;) Angsty scenes like that would be ok, but nothing anymore extreme... I need some cuteness between the 2. :adore:

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Your fluffiness is very catchy Steph!

Danny loves an angry Lindsay, why else would he have been constantly pissing her off and continue to do so in the future? :lol: We have to make the cop really attractive to further get Danny more jealous. Aww we are so mean to him aren't we? But he deserves it! :p

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, THAT'S the explanation! Now I understand it. :lol: He loves to see her angry, that's why he behaves like that. Why didn't I realise that earlier? :lol:

We are not mean. All we want to see is jealous Danny, right? ;) And that's so damn hot. I agree, we need a hot and attractive cop. Of course Lindsay is not interested in him, but he tries to flirt with her and makes our Danny jealous. And then he shows that it's his girl :D Oh, DL....... I want to squee again.

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Haha, here you killed me!:guffaw:

Yay, you know how much I love this idea! Danny needs a good kick to understand who he loves. Adding some hot cop is a great solution 'cause nothing else can make guy angry like someone else in his girl's life. I know, I'm so bad that I like this kind of scenes. But for me there's not other option. Lindsey is sweet and pretty so Danny, your rivals are not sleeping:devil:

5. LME

LME Police Officer

You know what they say about boys who pull your hair :lol::lol::lol:

I think that it would be interesting to see a jealous SMM, we have not really seen that side of him before. i wonder how it would manifest its self.

I bet Danny wouldn't take kindly to someone chatting up his girl but I think he would be even more upset if said cop was chatting up his girl while she is pregnant with SMM's baby.

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I would like to see something like in 'Stuck On You' again. Danny didnj't really like this Gus (or however the guy was called). And the guy also tried to flirt with Lindsay. So maybe a suspect (doesn't really have to be guilty in the end) could try to flirt with her and Danny gets mad at him. :lol: And then Lindsay has to calm him down again. ;) What about that? But I love the idea with the cop as well. Or a lawyer. Or whoever. :lol:

7. eveninstarz14

I actually love the idea of the suspect flirting with Lindsay, especially if the person turned out to be guilty! :evil: Because just think of how Lindsay would feel and Danny would be the one to tell her that it's all right. I just don't see Danny as the one to make Lindsay feel stupid for falling for the guys tricks. He isn't one to say "I told you so"

Plus we would get great comfort scenes of Danny and Lindsay! ;)

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree! Guilty suspects already did that in season 2. The guy from Coporate Warrior more or less flirted with her. And the Gus guy from Stuck On You did as well. I also don't see Danny as the guy who says 'I told you so', especially not when they're together again or at least closer again. But you're right, Meg, it'd give us some great supporting scenes. First jealousy, then supporting. That's even better. :D

9. LME

LME Police Officer

I forgot about the guy Gus eyeing her up in Stuck on you. He was really creepy. Danny really does have a protective side when it comes to Linday. I also love the way she went to him in RSRD before she went to make. That spoke volumes.

10. eveninstarz14

OK, maybe its just me but I didn't really see it as Gus flirting with her. Maybe in that one scene where Danny seems to be doing all the talking but overall? Not really :p

I actually just watched Youngblood last night. The first episode where Danny and Lindsay are getting along. I loved the part where Lindsay finishes going over the evidence first and Danny just stares at her. "Waiting on you!" :lol:

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you, LME! Instead of going to Mac, she first went to talk to Danny, and didn't talk to anyone else about what she found out. She wanted him to know first. That was great. And she was so concerned during this episode. You remember this scene when Danny was in Mac's office? When he looked over to where the team was standing, looking at her and she looked back with that concerned look? It clearly showed how close they already were and how much they already cared about each other!

ETA: Meg, the scene from Youngblood was nice as well! :lol: I loved the look Danny gave her when she was faster than him.

12. eveninstarz14

Do you think it would be too much to ask for more scenes like that? We need Danny and Lindsay worrying about each other in a normal and healthy way. I am surprised Danny hasn't turned to booze or pills yet :rolleyes: I guess it is a matter of time...

Seriously there are better way to show the bumps of coupledom without ruining the memory of an innocent child! :scream:

13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

its not too much to ask. but there are people who simply love the Danny drama. Im getting kinda fed up with it but what can you do

on a happier note, I was thinking that they could do a little follow up on him forgetting her birthday last season. something like Lindsay and Stella being on a scene and then Stella would spot a bracelet or a necklace or whatever and ask Lindsay and she would smile the smile from Supermen and say that Danny gave it to her. then Stella could comment on him not forgetting this year but its not necessary. do you think TPTB could handle this much continuity? :)

14. LME

LME Police Officer

A birthday thing would be nice, but I think they would need sort out the timeline first. We know that a quite a number of episodes last season were set in a 2 week period, plus the season opener was set the day after last season finale. Perhaps they are planning on jumping a few months from the ones they filmed before the break and from when they resumed filming.

But it would be nice to see Danny remember her birthday and Lindsay to remember his for that matter as well. It would be interesting to see them at christmas time as well.

15. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

Aw, I hope not! (Danny turning to booze or pills that is). That crises in the last season with the kid in Danny's building being killed was just horrible - especially that he didn't turn to L. But I'm hoping they work it all out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.