Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brassy, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I don't think even that TPTB would do something like that... maybe they'll do little moments here and there. I'm sure that they'll be back to their usual bantering sometime after For Warrick. Think they'll have one of those awkward talks in the season premiere?

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Bonus points to whoever gets the "You're allowed to be late, once." reference.

TPTB aren't that stupid. At least, I don't think so. Looking at how relationships have been handled before on all three CSIs, I'm slightly doubtful. However, they have enough to play with with GSR and Warrick being shot. They might leave our little ship right where it needs to be, at least until the dread aftermath lessens.

Again, though, we can have a little scene in the premiere. It's only fair after all. :rolleyes:

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Hmm...Someone over on the spoiler thread said....

that at the supposed funeral for Warrick, Hodges and Wendy are to be sitting together.

I don't know how reliable THAT piece of info is, but it's something that could aid in my theory of Hodges being that shoulder for Wendy to lean/cry on. But the person couldn't verify where they got this 'spoiler' so...we'll have to wait and see on this one... but thought I'd share it with you guys all the same.

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, I wouldn't exactly be surprised. That isn't necessarily shippy, which is why I like it. Since our WedgesPremiereTheories seem to be the same, DJ, I'm hoping that this particular spoiler is very true. Of course, now that I say that I'm realizing that I just said that I hope Warrick has a funeral... ah, well, he's not my favorite character anyway, I have to admit.

*gasp* DJ! You know what this means, right?

(XD)
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/Half-Lighter/hodgessuit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
  5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm desperate to keep this thread as active as humanly possible until we get new material, because I'm just that lame. So I'm "bumping" the thread. Again. Whatever.

This is an excerpt from a recap of "You Kill Me", and I thought that it stated the Wendy/Hodges relationship pretty perfectly:

I thought that that was very, very true. I think that Wendy inevitably does feel almost ashamed of herself for liking him because he can really be a jerk. However, the fact that there are "those rare times when he's not being a ginormous tool" prove that he either tries to be different around her, or that... no, that's pretty much the only conclusion I can come to.

6. DJRideout

Okay Alex...you got me slightly lost...lol! What does what mean? As for that quote you posted.....that is a rather interesting and to the point description of their relationship...where did that come from?

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

In case I'm not allowed to link to it, I'll send you the link via PM, DJ.

Oh, and the picture was from that interview that we were talking about a little while ago, and I mentioned that it was strange to see the guy in a suit. Were were talking about a *coughfuneralcough*, remember?

I thought that it was, in fact, surprisingly accurate. Well, not surprisingly, per se, but it was the first time that anyone had really explained their relationship in a way that I found covered all of the bases. I had always gotten the impression that Wendy couldn't help liking him, and "couldn't help" being quite literal because most of the time she doesn't want to.

But, yeah, I'll send you that link. In case you're interested, this is my personal favorite piece:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  8. DJRideout

lol....so I wasn't as lost as I first had thought. Though there is nothing to confirm the suit wearing...it would be interesting to see if that little video clip (pic) was around the same time as the shooting of 'For Warrick'.

Just a heads up and future reference...I think that pics posted are suppose to not be as big as you posted... something like 350 or 450 pixels comes to mind for max posting.

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, strangely I tried to resize it about six times and it kept posting that big. So... I'll keep that in mind for next time and just hope that no moderator tries to eat me. *whistles innocently*

And, the suit thing was more of a joke.

But still. I presume that you got the link? The writer is very to-the-point about Wedges in every episode there's any form of "flirty" scene between the two, but You Kill Me was the first time I'd ever scene something like that, which just proves my thought that YKM was so blatantly flirty that it's not just something people like us notice. Which, again, means that the commentary on said episode will be very, very interesting. XD

10. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

YKM was the best episode of the season, IMO. But I just think the Hodges/Wendy scene was just awesome.

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ah, welcome to the epitome of desperate obsession, Nicksmustache! (I say that because, hello, it's been about four months since we've had ANYTHING to talk about. XD)

That's why, if you've noticed, most of my posts have pretty much been repeats of what I said in the post before them, but with emphasis on different words. *laughs*

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Nicksmustache, welcome to the thread! Good to have another Wedges shipper on board...

I'd love to see Hodges in a suit! From what I've seen so far, he seems like a pretty casual guy... I'm sure that he cleans up good though. By the way Alex, we really have to come up with a new topic 'cause we're just repeating ourselves over and over again. Any ideas? Oh, by the way, when's the season premiere? I'm dying to see what's gonna happen...

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

The Season Premiere is in 10 Days, 2 Hours, 28 Minutes, and 45 Seconds. Or, you know, October 9th.

And, karu, if I had any ideas I wouldn't be continually repeating myself. Hey, I pulled out the random relationship description, and DJ found the spoiler. It's your turn. :lol: (I'm kidding. Maybe we can brainstorm ideas which would technically be new topic? Yes, I'm desperate.)

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm... my brain's in a burning turmoil right now, but I think I can come up with something. Hey, what do you think the rest of the people in the lab--the CSIs, not just the labrats-- would have to day about Hodges and Wendy? That oughta generate some thinking...

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Hm. Are we going like The Office here? Side interviews? XD

Well, Henry would probably just roll his eyes and say that they need to stop flirting in front of him. I almost feel bad for him. Eventually he's just going to find a way to be the first one to escape the EvilHodgesPlanOfTheSeason so that he doesn't need to deal with
    it.

Mandy would be taking bets, obviously. Greg would copy his look from "Living Doll" when he found out about Grissom and Sara. Catherine would be nosy. Nick would laugh and be disbelieving. Grissom probably wouldn't care. Because, you know, he shouldn't be one to talk.

I don't really know. I'll put more thought into, but that's just the first thing that came to my mind with the question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.