Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

^^ thats awesome. castiel is great...and well hes not to bad to look at either.
    ok, last nights episode what did you all think?
    i liked it, i thought it was a little slow in the beginning but 1/2 through it started getting its juices flowing. i made my dad watch, and hes even enjoying it now ha.
    and i so do NOT like new ruby, she is not awesome they need to get katie cassidy back she was so much better...

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I liked Meg's line about the demon cutting her hair and dressing her like a slut. :lol:

And OMG! Dean's line about getting "groped by an angel". :guffaw:I so knew a line like that was coming.

Castiel sounded like a parent when he said "I pulled you out of hell and I can put you back in. You should show me some respect." hahaha! That was great.

Bobby calling the boys "chuckleheads" and then one of them an "idjit". LMAO! I love Bobby!

Loved the "ghost proof panic room". :lol:

Apocalypse. :sigh: Well, Buffy stopped enough of them, so the boys should be able to as well. :D Especially with an ANGEL's help. :lol: He seems more powerful than Buffy's Angel. Even the demons are scared of him.

Ruby: All I know is that they scare the holy hell out of me.

:lol: So much for bad @$$ demons, huh? Teehee.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*EXPLODES*

Castiel = :luvlove:

And pretty much agreed with all of the above written by GregNickRyanFan. :D

I have to say, too, the recap songs are getting pretty awesome. I know, I know, there's only been two but so far they've been great.

Ron! Meg! Victor! Creepy little girls! As Dean would say, good times. I also thought the episode went a little slow in the first half but the last 20 minutes were awesome.

Poor Dean and his pie. *pets him* And new!Ruby, I'm still not getting. Katie Cassidy was mucho better for the role in every way shape and form. Again, I don't know if it's the girl's acting or just the way she portrays the character but I'm just not feeling it.

So now we're getting into the God V Lucifer situation, which is playing out in an interesting way. I still think it's going to take some more doing for Dean to get on the bandwagon with the whole thing but like I suspected, Sam's having a much easier time stomaching it as evidenced in 'Houses of the Holy' where he said he prays every night and 'Faith' where he wasn't against the possibility of miracles. Heh, when Kripke said they were going to get into the other side of the spectrum, he wasn't kidding. :lol:

It's set in 1973. They better have some wicked music on that episode, it's all I'm saying. :p

^^ Hard2Handle, I love your Sim pictures! Especially the one where Dean's crawling out of the grave. :lol: Aw the 'Watching his back' one is adorable.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

im still iffy on the god vs lucifer thing, it seems like it could be a very fine line between over done or done well... i liked the format of a new urban legend each week. i know they are going to get back into that, and i am interested to see how those will weave into the big picture they are setting up.

and yeah, new ruby=terrible actress!! its almost not worth having her back, but i guess they needed an explanation of how sam perfected his mojo. the actress who played meg however, she is very good. i liked the format of people who couldnt be saved coming back. the boys were excellent, i liked how humble they were, insisting they dont think of themselves as heros and dont want to be called that. makes you love them even more doesnt it?

5. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

This would have been an AWESOME episode if Jessica, Mary, and John would have made an apperance. ESPECIALLY Jessica. Mary and John we know why they died and we know why they couldn't be saved, yadda yadda. I could so see Jessica just being... non Jess. I think her speech would have been "You left me to go on a road trip with your brother (sarcastic). You saw my death DAYS before it happened. Days, Sam. And you didn't tell me, didn't warn me. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO PROTECT ME!"

But other than that, this episode was nice. Meg and Victor was awesome!

The girl who plays ruby Now, was ok in Wildfire, or whatever. But she's just not good playing Ruby. Her sarcastic comments come off as whiney. They aren't supposed to be whiney. They are supposed to be kick ass. :lol:

6. GregNickRyanFan

Woah! Wait a minute! The new Ruby is the one who played Chris on Wildfire? Holy crap! I knew she looked familiar, but couldn't place her. Not that I ever watched Wildfire, but saw plenty of commericals for it during Kyle XY (which I do watch). :lol:

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yay, I finally got to watch the ep and man oh man am I digging where they're taking us this season. Seventh Seal idea borrowing aside, I'm pretty psyched about this war between angels and demons. I LOVE that stuff- Constantine, The Prophecy... loved all those movies. This season could be seriously kickass if they do it right, and so far I'm digging that they seem to have hit the ground running right off the bat.

Loved everything mentioned above as well. Plus, I love that Bobby had the Bo Derek from "10" poster on the wall in his panic room- Bobby is human after all! :lol:

I loved this episode. I hope they can keep this pace going because so far I'm totally excited about the new story arc. Good times! :D

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

This season is going to rock! I totally loved the episode, "You're so gonna get me some pie!" :lol: for some reason when Dean saw Roland, I cracked up when he started to talk, he didn't even say anything and I was chuckling, "mandroids," :lol:

Dean: Ronald. Hey, come on, man. We were pals.
    Ronald: ... Now I'm gonna eat you alive.
    Dean: Well, but I'm not a cheeseburger. (and that did it even more) lol

I would've loved to have seen Gordon in the episode or Madison, I somehow pictured her telling Sam that she didn't want to die, that him and Dean could have found a way to save her.

9. GregNickRyanFan

Madison... was that the werewolf chick? Gordon was the guy that got vamped, right? :lol: My memory isn't too good when it comes to minor characters. :lol:

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Yes and Yes. :lol: Another good one would have been Bobby's wife. I know we've seen her before.. but that was in a dream. It would be nice to see her without the bullet holes and yelling at Bobby for not protecting her. Then maybe let him in on a secret. Like she was pregnant or something :eek:

H2H. :lol: I love your icon. Fantastic.

11. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

Lol. I loved that quote!

12. GregNickRyanFan

That's the same thing my brother said. :lol:

13. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I had actually wondered why they hadn't build a panic room made out of pure iron before. Seems so obvious! :p And that episode was so great! Loved the pie parts. :)

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ohhh I love love love Supernatural, does anyone know when the new series/season will be on in the UK?

Kinda' just got into it recently thanks to my topuptv and wow... them boys/MEN! are very good looking lol.

I like Sam.

:drool:

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

As much as I love Dean and Sam, I LOVED Bobby this episode. I don't know why, but he's just awesome.

"Don't talk, shoot."

Dean: "You built an entire panic room out of iron?"
    Bobby: "I had the weekend off."

Love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.