Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Jul 29, 2008.

?

What should our new thread title be?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #19: The Tight T-Shirt Society

11.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #19: Togo where no thread has gone before

17.6%
  3. Ryan/Jon #19: We want skin!

5.9%
  4. Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #19: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

8.8%
  6. Ryan/Jon #19: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

2.9%
  7. Ryan/Jon #19: He's a Superhero in Training

8.8%
  8. Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

29.4%
  10. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe's Den

8.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #19: Dreaming of Wolfe shirtless

8.8%
  12. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe gang

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I was hoping Alexx would come back for this episode...but she didn't. :( I was also hoping we'd get more of a reaction from Ryan about her leaving...

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ Yea, they should have shown the teams reaction more than just the end hugs and stuff. Ryan was like her baby, so it would have been cool to have a scene with just him and her, or something. Especially since she disliked him when he first joined the team as well, and they just grew to love each other. I was glad at least Calleigh sort of cried. Those CSI's just never let a tear fall! Anyways, the episode was good, not saying it wasn't. It was probably one of my favourites from season 6.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When did Alexx dislike Ryan? Just watched his first two eps a couple of hours ago and didn't seem like she disliked him (course he was only in the second ep for a few secs and only had a scene with Calleigh). Did that happen in another episode or something?

ETA to add caps:

reaching for his weapon to show H
    cute
    aww
    cutie
    worried
    Ryan

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Dislike may be too strong a word.In the episode "Hell Night",Alexx told Ryan she didn't need another friend(she was still mourning Speed's death)
    She was sarcastic with him,but Ryan was able to win her over with his joking and his wanting to do a good job.

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

The team is like a family. Horatio, the father, who watches out for Ryan and favours him. Calleigh, older sister and very protective. Eric older brother, one to lean on, but also one to fight with. Natalia, younger but smarter sister to talk to. Last but not least Alexx the mother, but she's gone, so Ryan, the baby, is suffering without his moms help.:(

Poor thing, he must still be crushed after the whole incident (season premiere) :(

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ I hope they go into it.

I also hope they go into the fact that Eric is the favorite and Ryan is apparently expendable. lol....

Ryan gets freaked out or thrown in jail or fired? Who cares? As long as Eric's ok!

7. lausi_GM

lausi_GM Dead on Arrival

Thanks GNRF, this is exactly what I thought, right after watching that particular scene. By all means, Eric should have apologised! But then, we're talking CSI Miami here, hence no such thing forthcoming :(

Actually I can understand why Eric was suspicious right from the start. I don't think Ryan's explanation about "running an errand" sounded very convincing. But I agree with you that they really, really should know by now that Ryan's NOT a bad guy and can be trusted. And the idea of him being involved in the murder of H is just ridiculous IMHO.

But it'll be interesting to see where they go with Ryan this season. Can't wait :)

Ok...never posted a pic before, hope this will work :confused: Image

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008
  8. lausi_GM

lausi_GM Dead on Arrival

Oops....sorry, didn't mean to post such a huge pic...(still learning how to handle this thingy here)

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

What are those pictures from?

10. lausi_GM

lausi_GM Dead on Arrival

they are from the season 6 DVD set (special features). The interviews are hilarious (he's such a joker). He's dead cute :drool:in it and also quite nervous (always touching his left ear...quite endearing ;))

11. Ninja1088

Ninja1088 Witness

I agree with several others. The lack of trust most of the team shows Ryan is appalling. His gambling has led to some problems but to suspect him of murdering his boss was wrong. As for Delko, his treating Ryan like crap because he's Speedle's replacement is getting OLD. I understand he'll never get over it completely but enough is enough. As someone else said, get therapy.
    As for Ryan, I admire his attitude but if my collegues had accused me like that and had not offered an apology whatsoever, I'd be out the door. I too hope more of Ryan is brought into play this season and that he gets shown the respect he deserves.

12. GregNickRyanFan

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yea, I meant from Hell Night. Seemed like she didn't like him, again, because of Speed's death. Maybe she didn't dislike him, but she wasn't friendly with him either.

14. GregNickRyanFan

I kind of remember now about her saying she didn't need another friend. I think she wasn't trying to be mean, she was just afraid to get close to someone new in case history repeated itself. But, after a while, she couldn't help but feel close to him just as she had Speed.

cap from Ryan's very tiny part in the Season 3 ep "Murder in a Flash"

more
    Ryan
    caps
    from
    Under The Influence

Edited a post from yesterday to add more caps: here it is.

15. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

There was that thing in Shock as well, where Alexx realised that Ryan had been testing her to see where the information about nerve damage in his eye went. She was really hurt by that, but I don't think that she stayed upset with him for too long.

He hates having to deceive his friends - you can really tell that. Why he's chosen to play a deceptive role when he's such a rotten liar I don't know. :rolleyes: And why they had to have that confrontation in the middle of the hallway when no one is supposed to know that Horatio is still alive is a mystery too. It could have messed up the whole plan if the wrong person was listening.

While I'm here, you know how Ryan's wardrobe is sometimes rather... questionable? Those horrible coloured jackets from S3? That lime green sweater from Permanent Vacation? There's an eye-scorching orange sweater somewhere in S5 too. And I cannot come to terms with those matching shirt/tie outfits. Wolfesgamergirl is running a Signature Banner Challenge on Ugly Clothes and she's really short on entries. I really think that poor old Ryan is a prime candidate for this. What do you think? Anyone out there inspired to make some pretty Ryan banners with his dodgy clothes? (If I'm not allowed to plug the challenge here, please edit, mods). :D

Edits: How about some pics to inspire? And drool over, of course.:guffaw:
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/alligator138/6x08_Miami0778.jpg
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/alligator138/AftertheFall6.jpg
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/alligator138/5x13Miami0790.jpg
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/alligator138/313_029.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.