Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Aww, thanks for posting those, AppleJack. That second one is just adorable :adore:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Aww, thanks for the pictures, guys! Adam is totally my favorite. :D

I loved the scene with Flack and the scene with Mac, and I can't choose a favorite. :lol: They were both so cute and so perfectly Adam.

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

AJ was great in this ep :D Im so glad he finally got his desearving place in the credits!! Adam was so cute when he confessed to Mac- I love his comment as he left :lol:

4. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Thanks for posting all the videos and pictures... He's so cute! I freaking love him!

And he was AMAZING in this episode... Loved the scene in Mac's office, and the scene with Flack was great too. Just awesome!

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks for all of the pics guys they are so cute, he was awesome in the premier, and he was in the credits!! *Happy dances* I loved the scene when he was apologising to Mac for telling Flack about his sister first... That was so cute, he looked so scared. I just wanted to go up and hug him. *Not that there is anything new about that, I always feel like that from his scenes* But yeah, he was awesome, can't wait to see more of him this season. :D

6. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

OMG really?!?!?! We haven't got the new season over here yet, but yay! i love Adam and he definitely deserves to be on the credits.

7. Stepherweps

Yeah he was in the credits and he looked totally awesome, Sid was in them too, I was literally squeeling like a fangirl when I seen them. :lol:

8. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Haha he really does, doesn't he? If i recall, he had the same kind of look when Mac yelled at him for giving the evidence to Gerard before him in the Clay Dobson case--I think he's just naturally afraid of people hitting him when they're upset or angry with him...maybe a nod back to his father being a bully?

Yay for continuity :bolian:

9. Stepherweps

I agree with you CSINYFreak... He did have that same look, my poor dear, is really scared of Mac... Not that I blame him, when Mac gets angry, he can be pretty scary, but like you said, it could also be because of his abusive childhood, that he is especially uneasy when people get angry... Poor dear... *Snuggles him.*

I love him in Page Turner, especially his scene with Flack... "Ready for some heavy metal 101?" "Rock on..." That is classic, one of my all time fave Adam quotes. :adore:

Does anyone have an Adam caps from Page Turner? *Begs you* Pwetty pwease? :lol:

10. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

11. Stepherweps

Yeah, I seen that interview on his official site, it's really cute, he really does seem like such a sweetheart, thanks for posting it for us anyways. :D

I come bearing pics from Page Turner. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^Aww, he looks so confused and cute... Bless him. *Snuggles my AJ* :adore:

[​IMG]
    ^ This ones my fave, I think his look is rather seductive... :devil: But maybe that's just me... :alienblush: :lol:

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Cute, but big! Not in terms of file size (that's not too bad), but actual dimensions. Please remember to url link to larger pictures rather than posting the direct image, as larger images can stretch the screen for some people. Thanks. :)

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, how hilarious was Adam in "Turbulence"? He only had, what, 2 or 3 scenes, but they were awesome as usual. AJ always does a spot-on job, and Adam is always worth watching.

Also, poor baby had to go through poop. That's dedication to your job right there. :lol:

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Definitely not what he had in mind when he asked for more field work. :lol:

Aww, he was great in Turbulence, although I can't think of any occasions when he isn't great. I could definitely imagine the smell emanating from him when he got back to the lab. Urgh. Nasty. :lol:

15. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^That happens when you make funny voices with a rabbit head pez dispenser in front of your boss. :lol:

How cute was he with that csi vest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.