Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Kyle turned 17 on July 6-if the show is at Sept then he already turned 17. He was 16 when he was in jail-remember the judge who remanded him to detention said "even though you are only 16 you will tried as an adult since kidnapping was an adult crime". So wonder if Kyle is in like 11 or 12 grade now-maybe hang out with a party crowd. Good luck parenting on that one Horatio-wonder what the kid's curfew would be like in house of Caine?? haha midnight or what?

2. Megamel

Megamel Victim

Eric would not have been there because at the beginning of the series he had just started in the lab. I remember that he didn't know that Megan's husband had been killed in action, and that was why she was on leave. The team would have been Megan, H, Speed and Calleigh, that we know of. We don't know who Eric replaced. That would make an interesting episode, maybe. I don't know if Tripp worked with H back then or not. But even if they weren't on the task force, Eric, Ryan and Natalia could still know about the case simply because they were living in the area and working somewhere in the police department at the time. Sounds like an interesting premise.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If this was supposed to have happened 8 years ago, I don't think Ryan would have a cop yet. He would have most likely still been in college (he's only 27). And I think he was supposed to have moved to Miami from Boston (I think it was Boston), so at 19, he probably would have still been in Boston. But, he still could have heard about it via the internet or news I guess. Or Ryan's relative who was in law enforcement could have mentioned the case to him or something. I'm still convinced one of his relatives was in law enforcement due to H saying that being a cop was in Ryan's blood.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^Watch Horatio secretly be Ryan's dad, and Horatio is the only one that knows it haha!

And it's mentioned that Ryan went to college in Boston, so I highly doubt he finished college at 19 haha...If that was possible I would be out of college by now....

I'm thinking that maybe the same killer person was in Boston and had the same MO.

But then there's Billy.....

5. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Turning 17 in July would put him in 11th grade. I would know, I'm in 11th grade and I turn 17 in a month. :beer:

Hahaha, I bet Horatio would make Kyle's curfew really early. And frankly, who can blame him? The kid's already been to juvie and jail! :lol:

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

About the spoilers for Bombshell I kinda feel sorry for Julia. But H'll be there for her rescue.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: that would be funny. But, if Horatio knew, I think he would say so... at least to Ryan, if no one else. I mean, I would think Ryan would have a right to know. But, it would be hysterical considering that Horatio always calls him "Mr. Wolfe". :lol: And very rarely calls him Ryan.

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

That would be pretty funny...but Horatio would have had to been like 18. I suppose it's possible...:lol:

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Hm...Or H could be Ryan's uncle....H has another secret brother! Muhaha!

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Ah, we know that Ray was a dog. He could be Ryan's long lost father...:rolleyes:

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

What a play on words: 'dog' and Ryan 'Wolfe'.:)

12. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

so are the spoilers for "bombshell" really that Julia is bi-polar or depressed? that would be a hot topic to tackle s/l wise since it's been awhile since somebody had a mental issue. And if she's rich but now all alone without a husband/boyfriend than shopping or obsessing about stuff would be one way to fill up her time.

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No what is going with Julia is part of the secondary storyline. The main storyline is about an explosion at a boutique and the woman who is killed in the explosion. At least those were the spoilers that I read and how I interpretted them.

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Also, I don't believe the spoilers actually said she was bipolar. It was just speculation by some of us on the boards. She's having some shopping frenzy issues, and certainly some emotional problems, so it's not unlikely that she could have bipolar disorder.

15. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

TV Guide:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.