Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Umm, OK...:rolleyes:

Ch-Ch-Changes is the actual 100th episode. Type it into google.

And can anybody tell me where to find the whole speech with Grissom for the funeral?

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You were right. I thought Committed is the 100th episode, it was the Ch-Ch-Change, I guess because of both of 'em are not my favorite episode. I'm sorry. I don't have Google on my first computer, but I do have google on my second computer in another room.

I have to agree with Kimbo08, I want to read what Grissom have to said in the funeral for Warrick.

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

How accurate is the eulogy?

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks for posting those! Soooo...Brass thought Warrick killed Gedda. Interesting.

I posted a few caps from one video in the spoiler pic thread.

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Thanks so much for those jtd94! It's awesome to get some new stuff like that! It just made me more anticipated for the show now! If's thats even possible!:eek:

NicknGrissom don't sweat it! I'm kind of a control freak when it comes to that stuff and it usually leads to my downfall! :lol:Sorry about that!:)

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The clips make me hate McKeen even more, if possible. I can't wait until they bust his butt!

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I know what you mean! What a snake. Those were great but I wish we got some Greg video though- too much to ask I guess.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

There are many characters in the show. Greg not getting a video doesn't mean he won't be on.

Does anyone know who Vartann is working with in 9X03?

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I haven't been on this page in a while, and when I heard that part over the promo, I thought it was just for the promo. It being part of a eulogy... wow. It's really true, and I have to say that although I'll be most likely crying, I'm really really looking forward to this episode. 11 Days, 16 Hours, 22 Minutes and 30 Seconds of torture left... (I have a countdown constantly on my computer screen, btw.)

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yes, but the fact that we haven't had ONE picture of him kind of ticks some of us off ya know?:rolleyes:

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I don't remember there being that many pictures of anyone really, unless they are in another thread...

Any new spoilers?

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Not looking to make this into a fight or to carry it any further but there are a few pictures of Grissom, Sara, Catherine, and Nick, yet none of Greg. Plus, the videos we were just updated about had no Greg in them either. I'm only making an observation. But then again, this discussion belongs in another thread so I guess I'm done.

McKeen is a down-right dog and I can't wait to see what's coming for him! Does anyone know exactly how long the arc is going to be until the figure McKeen out?

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^Trying to be optimistic here, but maybe it's because Greg has a good storyline this season and no details are being given for that reason.

But I feel for the Greggo fans..hey I'm talking about me..I love my Greggo..he's so cute...like little kitten...

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Anyway - back to spoilers.

I'm dying for some new ones too. I had a feeling that Brass thought Warrick was guilty in 'For Gedda', because before he was taken out of Gedda's place and into the police car, Brass had said to him. "You couldn't let it go." I'm sure he changed his mind once he found out he was framed.

I am looking forward to Grissom and Nick discovering what a lying scum bag McKean is. I can't wait to see him go down, and Nick wanting to blow his brains out will be very intense!

I'm stocking up on kleenex! :(:(

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.