Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Ya know I cant remember hearing that in this eppie! Right in the beginning Mac came out of the water and called Stella (which is a VERY GOOD point!!! we will take anything at this point) so maybe that is coming up? I taped it and when I get home from work I will check again. The good thing is they are including all team as "Family" and I dont think that is so bad since the relationship angle is on hold, I am sure NOT forgotten but they probably could not concentrate on that the very first eppie of the season with Mac still missing!

Debbie You GET A+ The highest score for your exams!! Just have your professors call me and I will advise them!!!

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hmmm.. I love Veritas!!!! Heee.. Get to see Rambo Stella. She's soooo cool at the rooftop part! :lol: Well, seeing Mac and Stella working together makes me happy and when Don says ".... Mac and Stella knows?" << It sounds so nice.. Nice and drifts me off to my imagination and day dreams. Poor Ethan's family. :( I love it when Mac says "Play by my rules".. :lol: Can't wait for the next episode. :D LMAO LMAO LMAO! "Most of all "For pissing me OFF." That cracked me up! Have you all watched the episode 2 promo yet?

3. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Asprine, I've watched veritas. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed. :( No hug, no kiss and Mac was not even around when Stella fell off the rooftop. :( I'm started worry too. :( :( :(

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I really have no comment about Mac not being there for Stella when Stella almost fell off the rooftop. I just thought maybe i am also felt a bit disappointed but hey come on girls.. we have lots of episode coming. I'm sure the writers won't be so mean to us SMacked Shippers. Just hope so.. :) Well, I can't say that i'm not disappointed that theres no kiss on cheek and not even A HUG, Because i really did have high hopes for Veritas. Hmmm.. I really don't know what will happen anymore. *wash away all my stupid thoughts and concentrate on the positive side* :)

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

OMG!! I just watched 'Veritas'...and concerning smacked scenes I'm really disappointed.:scream::scream: I think I just expected too much!! HELLO????!! Mac didn't even give a damn thing about Stella almost falling from the rooftop!! And in the beginning ok...Mac called Stel first and mabye she didn't tell him about being in danger because she didn't want him to worry but though...I'd sooo much loved to have even a hug...When Stel got 'saved' from f. and f 2.0 they were both sooo eased and in this ep?? Nothing...come on!!....season 4 ended that well for us...Just like Mac I'm kinda pissed off!:scream::scream:

6. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay, so I watched it last night. I thought it was a reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyy good episode. I really did. Mac's last line "For pissing me off." was the best IMO. My mom and I ROTFL.:guffaw: But it def. could have been better like SMacked wise. like after Stella was nearly KNOCKED OFF THE FEREAKIN' BUILDING!!!! he could have consoled her. Like after he gave the team their orders, he could have like touched her arm, looked her in the eye and said "Are you okay?" I mean even that would have been enough. Wait, funny how these two are always the ones to be close to danger in one episode? It's like one of those parallel things.

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh I thought the episode was totally awesome!! :D Although I was a little annoyed at the lacked of Smackedness... Like you guys have said, he didn't even mention anything about her falling off the roof... In that respect it sucked... Although I did think it was pretty cute at the start when Stella asked the doctor if she could take his to hospital (of something like that) it shows how much she cares. I think the lack of Smackedness was because the ep was mainly about trying to find the guy who abducted Mac, I still think that this season is going to be good for us...

Well even without much Smackedness... I still loved the episode as a whole, one of my all time faves, and like you Vave, I loved Mac's line at the end. "...And most of all... for pissing me off!!" Awesome!! :D Hehe and lots of Adam and Adam was in the credits... *Happy dances*

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

i think it was somewhere along the lines of "is there any chance i can persuade him to take him in the hospital on the helicopter?" something like that :rolleyes: my brain spaced out at that moment so it's not exact :p though i was happy she was the first person he called in his time of need... (go on, you know you're gonna think of whatever need that is :guffaw:)

btw, thanks for the welcome back chica :D

one final thought: We need more SMacked scenes.

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

i just finished watching vertias online, and i got to say OMG! what a exiting eppy:D im a little disappointed of the lack of Smacky scenes.. But we got the whole season:D

MacsLady, sweet scenarios:D looved them:D
    yeah wonder were that scene went.. And were did that Nurse Stella scene goo??:( Man i were soo looking forward to that scene:D:lol:Lol:D
    Asprine, duno about that the writers enjoy beeing mean to us,but maybe they are gonna be a bit nice to us and give us Smacked scenes, remember this was just the first eppy of s5:D we got more eppys to come:D (but maybe if the cookies Steph and i sendt to them worked on them:lol:) (duno if they is those people that can get bribed for cookies:lol:)
    yeah, but it might be a good thing (not good good thing but a good thing when it comes to the relationship between Mac and Stella) they might confess their feelings to each other..

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I think she said "What are the chances of me getting you on that helicopter and going to a hospital?" Something along those lines.

I LOVED how she was the first person he called.;) He knew that she was out there looking for him. Whether on foot, by car, by boat or by helicopter, she was out there. I loved her reaction to his call too.

"Hello? Who is this? I'm sorry I can't here you. Hello? MAC?!?!?!?!?!?"

Her face and just the whole expression. And the fact that when they got there she was standing by the helicopter. Not Flack. Or her over by Flack with the car. She was with Mac the whole time. I just wanna know what happened between the phone call and the pulling-the-SUV- out of the water!:scream:

Wait.........how come Criminal Minds and NY copy each other all the time? They both had the whole "Black SUV" thing last night!

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori--->I'm afraid i'm as worried as Kikii is now. If the "find him" is not in the episode i wonder if it was part of scenes that were filmed but not aired. So i wonder why those scenes weren't not aired in first place:wtf: I hope it's not related to certain recent news:wtf:
    I mean, suddenly Season 5 was suggested to be in some way and now it seems the main idea was changed. I had the same feeling on S3:wtf: Pleaseeeeeee TBTB we know you are soooo evil but don't ruin our happiness. Last episodes from S4 were so great that now i miss them,:(

Gio-->
    Nurse Stella! we spent the whole summer talking about Nurse Stella and the special glass at the office :D

I know i shouldn't say this but it's quite unfair to us
    we have been here all these years waiting for a moment for them but Zuiker, Veasey and Co. only write for other ships. Last episodes of Season 4 were amazing and suddenly they burst our bubble:scream: Hello! we also exist too!:scream:
    rant over:wtf:

MJ-->
    we know so far
    Stella will be beaten.hopefully Mac will by her side inmediately as she was here.
    Vave-->
    it would have been a GREAT episode for sure!

Debbie :D

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I dont think we have to worry! First I will put into persective what I think could be going on here! The find him from the promo was not the only thing not in last nights show. There were several things of the promo that I think are part of future eppies. Danny and Flack running past the dinosaur relic, Mac saying please help, Stellas "Find him" Sid sick on the gurnee I think it is Sid? Anyway I think the promo was for upcoming shows. I dont know what you mean by Related to certian recent news please fill me in, also the suggestion of season five! One of the things I read was the "familybonding and more face time for the stars" I think we got that last night. It was great having everyone working to solve this. And my most important speculation; This was about finding Mac and solving the crime . Mac was so upset at being dupped by this guy and Stella was so focused on helping him it might not have played out right, in the script, the romance angle I mean. Remember when Mac and "Her" were in the diner and he was not listening to anything she was saying? He was to focused on the situation and so it is with Stella, she doesnt need Mac to hold her hand and make goo goo eyes at her, heck she (Stella) probably would not pay attention! They are so alike when they are "On a mission". The family was on a "mission" so to speak to get this guy for taking Mac to begin with. After reading the various responses to last nights show (and agreeing I might add of the lack of "Smack" ) I think the best is yet to come. The main storyline for this was finding Mac I was afraid they would not pick up where they left of because we were hoping for that. They are going to ease into it since they have a whole season ahead of them, they bring the relationship a little farther each season and it is closer than we think because they can not leave off after last season like they did and think intellegent people are going to fall for the "no relationship" with Mac and Stella but with other people it will just seem too awkward. We have ALOT of GREAT STUFF coming I think!!!

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Heee.. These proverbs.. I think these just probably suits Mac and Stella's relationship. I don't know. Hope you like it.. :D

1. The first love letters are written with the eyes.
    2. The best-looking glass is the eyes of a friend.
    3. Love and a cough cannot be hid.
    4. Hold a true friend with both of your hands.
    5. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.

6. The eyes have one language everywhere.
    7. For news of the heart ask the face.

And it's true that i love Veritas except for the lack of SMacked Moments. It's okay, We still have lots of episode to go. :D Come on TPTB! :lol:

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm thinking it could be a deleted scene. *pokes TPTB* Why do you hide all the good SMACK stuff from us? But I think we'll be looking out for deleted scenes when the DVD for this season comes out god-knows-when. Think there'll be a blooper reel? I'd love to see some funny SMACK moments! *crosses fingers*

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hmph..Girls.. One thing i realised in Veritas is that what Mac Taylor said is so true! "Everything is Connected". Do you realise that too? Hmph.. Mac and Stella.. Stella and Mac.. Well, at least we get a scene of them working together to find the JOE. The falling off building is one of my favourite scene even if theres no SMacked because there is Rambo Stella! :lol: She's pretty cool. Although i'm a bit disappointed theres no Mac asking Stella about that. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.