Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

At some point I remember seeing a clip of Jorja ... it may have been on one of those CBS Morning Show spots they used to do ... anyway, she was saying something to the effect that she didn't know about the bedroom scene at the end of WTG until right before it was shot because she can't keep a secret. I mean, I got the impression she knew the relationship would be outed to the audience, but not how ...

And so I find it believable that she doesn't know exactly how it will all play out, but I find it really hard to believe that she returned after her big exit without having some sense of how all of this would end. I had to chuckle at the interview, though ... you can almost see them talking before hand:

MA: Well, you know, I have to ask you about the whole GSR riding off into the sunset thing, right?
    JF: Yes, and you know that I'm not allowed to give you a straight answer, right?
    MA: Of course. OK, roll tape!

And Desert, I agree to being really perplexed about the assertion that GSR somehow hijacked the show. Even in season 7, where we saw them interact on a personal level the most, there couldn't have been more than 10 minutes of relationship-related dialogue between them over the course of the whole season. And then there's the idea that Sara (who, let's remember, pulled herself out from under a friggin' car and walked through the desert to survive) somehow became nothing but Grissom's girlfriend after season 6.

But, obvioulsy, there are people who do feel that way and that's fine. Different strokes, y'know.

Ali

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Ali and I think she does know, not calling her a liar, but their sworn to secrecy for TPTB. Can you imagine if she spilled the beans:scream: that would be a big NO-NO-and they all know, please, that's why they draw in the big ratings, because people are perplexed and curious and want to see what happens:shifty: I'm a bit cautious as to when this does air, and we all get rocks thrown at us :wtf: even though she and he will be part of the new season, I want to see what happens with Warrick, so can't wait. So, from this coming Thurs. it's 3 week's away:vulcan:

LAB LOVE

3. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Hey, don't make it worse that it is. It's two weeks until the premiere, isn't it? Or am I in another one of those darned time warps? I hate when that happens ;)

In talking about favorite past seasons (we were doing that at some point, right?), I loved season 6 because of all of the offbeat stories in it - Big Middle, King Baby, TOYD, Rashomama, and I Like to Watch are favorites of mine. Several of those are a nice mix of crime solving and dark, quirky humor - I always enjoy those storylines. It's hard to imagine that we'll see any of those in the first 10 epis of the season, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Ali

4. Desertwind

OK, this Thurs is the 26, then Oct. 3rd then the 9th, that's 3 weeks:(Yes "Rashomama" was a riot, all of them perceiving different scenerios from the wedding gone awry, the mean mother-in-law, the whole team were funny in that ep. and Greggie figured it out. Sara flirting, with that guest, and Grissom always the serious bug guy, walking under the wedding awning, looking and talking to and about bugs! :lol: I liked the bedroom scenes myself, so far, and few between! maybe we'll get another one in S/9[​IMG]

TOYD[​IMG]

LEAPIN' LIZARDS

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  5. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Hi, guys! Haven't posted in a bit - just spent the weekend up in Atlanta to participate in the 2-day, 30-mile walk for Breast Cancer! What a great experience it was!

Okay, since all of you are posting what your favorite past GSR moments were, I'll post mine. First off, I love the ending scene in Empty Eyes because he knows he need not say anything to her while she cries. He just offers his silent support and wipes her tears for her. Very sweet. :adore:

Also, I can't remember the exact episode, but it was one where they were examining something from the MK, and she realizes something but doesn't tell him and walks out the door, leaving him baffled. Then she peaks back in and says something to the effect of, "now you know how it feels". I thought it was great. :lol:

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Hey you guys I'm so excited. I don't think we have much to worry about. He's already told LH no, in the past. He is madly in love with Sara and she's coming back for a little while. I think the future looks bright. I would say what could possibly go wrong, but I'm not going to because then something bad will happen. I can't wait until the premiere, just a couple more weeks you guys. Anyway, I have to go finish homework again.

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey gsr_rulz, I love that scene too! It's from season 7, episode 10 called "Locomotives." I thought it was a great scene because it's light and playful. I've enjoyed GSR over the years for many reasons, but one main one is that it adds light to a sometimes very dark show. :)

Just a little over two weeks and the premiere will be here!!! :)

8. Desertwind

I so agree it "adds light to a sometimes dark show" well almost always gruesome, and they do light up the screen, and that on liner was cute in "LM" I want to see what goes down with them, but not over Warrick, and I'm still hoping he is OK, the forever optimist:thumbsup: wouldn't it be great if he lived and was back with the team? I just love the original team, and want them to all be back together. I can't beleive it's going into S/9..I had hoped they'd all stay and make it a decade:wtf: where has all this time gone, so fast? remember S/4, [my fav] that's when I really knew they were a couple for positive[​IMG]

POSITIVE MATCH

9. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

^YOu know, somehow i don't get this scene too. When Sara read 'manleigh chicken' and walks out suddenly, replied to Grissom. What does it mean? :lol: I know it's their way of bantering each other like that "I won't wait up" scene, but when i saw that one, i was like "huh"?! What?...
    Totally cute...:)

10. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Grissom does this to his team members quite a bit ... he gets this face where he figures something out and then he just takes off, leaving people to trail after him. So Sara was just giving it back to him, for a change.

Back in the days of angst, when Sara asked for a leave of absence because Grissom wasn't treating her with respect, part of the issue was that they were supposed to be working a case and he was basically leaving her in the dark to trail behind him (and clean up his messes, literally). I'm not sure that was what Sara was supposed to be thinking about in this clip, but I thought of it immediately when she said that and walked away.

Ali

11. missharley78

missharley78 Civilian

Hello all. My name is Lizzy and I'm wondering if one of you lovely people can help me. I am looking for a GSR video called "Grissom's Fantasy" by someone named gglovebug. The music was the song called "Let's Make Love" by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. This video was awesome. It used to be on the site grissomsararomance.com, but seeing as that site no longer exists, does anyone know if it exists anywhere else?

If any of you darlings know where I can find it, could you send me the link?
    I'll bake cookies, give chocolate, give massages..
    Whatever you like.
    Hugs to all of you,:adore::D:hugegrin:
    Lizzy

12. csifangsr

csifangsr Civilian

I also had it saved on youtube but it's not there anymore. I was getting a message indicating that the author had taken it down. However, I think most of the scenes are from Kiss the Sky, a film Petersen made in the 90's.

13. Desertwind

WELCOME missharley78 and csifangsr [​IMG] glad your here. On that video, I've seen it as well, on another fan site, but there are some juicy GSR videos on this on the video area thread, that you both will enjoy> Can't have too many GSR fans;) have fun and post away remember always 3 lines in your posts:thumbsup: some caps from past episodes~

BURN OUT the look's!

WE LOVE OUR WORK[​IMG]

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

welcome missharley78 and csifangsr! we definately need some more active posters on this thread :thumbsup: on that video..i think I've only watched one or two fan videos..ever. so i don't think i can really help, sorry :(
    i'm a tad confused...CBS (or CTV, which i see it on) is airing "For Gedda" tonight, but we've still got 2 more Thursdays until "For Warrick" so don't they usually air the finale the week before the premiere :confused: just kind of wondering what they're going to be playing on Oct. 2nd? time will tell i suppose.
    but i'm definately excited to see For Gedda again, now that the ending isn't going to be a surprise. it'll be easier to watch.
    it'll kind of be remembered as a bitter sweet memory, won't it? sort of the last time the whole team is together in a way. minus Sara i guess :borg:

might as well post a countdown. keep us on our feet ;)

14 Days, 3 Hours, 18 Minutes

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  15. Desertwind

On Oct.3rd JJF it's the political debates on all channels, from what I've heard as of now, but all the other premieres have already been aired so we're alone on this one "For Warrick", meaning we should rock and roll, it'll be sensational and well worth the wait:thumbsup:and to see our couple together again[​IMG]

The eulogy is posted on the "spoiler" thread and it does mention Sara as stoic, and Grissom breaking down, so I guess he's toast, damm I had of hoped that he would lived, what the hell did CM mean when she said "we'd see him in future eps.? that's so not cool

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.