Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

Holy crap that was good! I am soooooo happy that Jake might be out of the picture now! *does happy dance* I just wanted to see Calleigh stand up and smack him. After all that she has been through to just up and leave her like that....jacka**. I can't wait for the next episode....but where is the preview???

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Great season premiere leads right into spoilers for ep 709 "Power Trip"

A young woman is found murdered, eclectrocuted through her ring on her finger by something. H, Cal, Eric and Tripp quickly realize the M.O.; it is that of the "Necklace Killer" 8 years ago a killer stalked and murdered young college students by electrocuting them through a point on their finger, usually jewelry, while using some point on their neck to ground them.

H was on the task force that investigated the murders but the killer was never caught. Now it seems as though he is back and the team seeks out the head investigator, Reggie Colson, from 8 yrs ago who is convinced he knows who the killer is but was never able to prove it. But as they investigate, the evidence isn't really leading them to suspect, Max Purdue, who looked good 8 yrs ago...it is leading them in another direction but Reggie Colson is sticking to the notion that it is Purdue and won't leave him alone.

Now it is a race against time to figure out if Purdue is really the killer or if it is someone else before the killer claims another victim.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If I recall, each season Jake has been on, he's been in 5 eps each one of those seasons. So, if that pattern keeps up then its one down, four to go. I don't think we've seen the last of him. :D

This sounds like an interesting episode. Great title too. Any word on the guest cast for this one?

4. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Power Trip good play on words- interesting to see/know where and what H was doing years ago-wonder if it was a FL case or NY? Be nice to see them so convinced of one guy then find out it's another-like those twists and turns. Wonder if the people/suspects are rich or regular folk? And what the color of the day will be?silver or gold-hahaha

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thanks, Delkolover!

Leave it to CSI Miami to have someone electrocuted through the ring :lol:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for the spoiler delkolover;)

So the plot sounds interesting, although I can't imagine a person electroluted by her ring.
    I'd really love to see H from 8 years ago in one of the flashbacks;)
    Ryan & Natalia? Did they just disappeared leaving all H, Cal & Eric's drama??? Did they go on holiday? :lol: or are they just investigating on another stupid case, like a robbery in a little supermarket? :lol:

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

About the ring thing, it looks stupid but it's possible!

Yeah, where are Ryan ad Natalia? I suppose not all the CSIs can work on just one case...but it's a serial killer...:shifty:
    Anyway, this plot is really interesting, can't wait!!!

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh cool maybe I'll try it if you explain me how it's possible :guffaw::p

That's exactly why I find it odd. I know what will happen:p: while the teams looks for the killer Ryan & Natalia will find out who he's while playing at poker:lol:.
    I'd love to see something like this happening on the show w/ the majority working seriously without finding anything & the other part of the team who finds it out without working.:guffaw:

*she goes back studying*

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw: Nah, they'll probably find out while Natalia's (secretly) watching Ryan and Valera play a video game (and Valera's winning). Natalia will over hear something about "if you win, this happens, if I win, that happens" probably the loser will have to pay for dinner or something. Natalia raises her eyebrow and listens further, intrigued. Sees they are playing a video game. Something that happens on the game will give her a lightbulb moment and cause her to solve the case. :lol: I can so see that happening. If Cooper was still around, I'd say it'd be him and Ryan playing the vid game, but ... I'd much rather it be Ryan and Valera anyway. :lol: It'd be so much funnier if Ry got beat at a vid game by a woman than by another guy. :lol: Eric would never let him live it down. :lol: "Haha, Ryan, you got beat by a girl!" Tee-hee. I can just hear Eric saying that now. :lol:

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ryan and Natalia are there and investigating the case it is just that Eric, Cal and H were apparently around when the serial killer was killing. Remember this is supposed to have happened a year before the show started and the team was all together at that time...so it would make sense that H, Cal and Eric would remember the case...even if not all of them worked on it.

Ryan at one point wonders why they are 'all hands on deck' so to speak b/c he isn't aware of who the killer is...one of the team has to fill him in. Natalia seems to already know about the killer to some degree but remember she was working cold cases before she joined the team, so that makes some sense as to why she would have some idea.

And it is possible, given the right charge, to electrocute someone through a piece of medal on their hand. If the charge is high enough, which apparently it is in the episode, the ring will act as a conductor and by grounding the victim through another point in their body, they have effectively been turned into a type of lighting rod.

Actually, it sounds quite painfull!

11. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Thanks Delkolover... it sounds great!!! :thumbsup: It's going to be goood!!!!:lol:

Sounds great when the team can all work together on one case. Those are the episodes I love. Teamwork!:drool::drool::drool:

Okay everyone, here ya go! You can all thank Flo for this. :thumbsup:

Next weeks promo 702- "Won't Get Fueled Again! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kSqv-TT0YY

HCrazy

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

All the team in one case :eek: :eek: I can't imagine how they'll work that out :lol:

I'm excited for this one :)

Thanks for the promo Hcrazy!

13. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

Really thank you:eek: beautiful!

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much HCrazy for the promo:thumbsup:.
    It looks great, can't wait to see this episode.

thanks delkolover for clarifying it, I didn't understand that Calleigh & Eric worked w/ H on the task force 8 years ago;)

15. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

can i ask, when is next episode?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.