Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

CSISDFlash - You have up to 24 hours to edit a post. Double posting can be considered spam. Thanks!

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

4:55:00 to go until the premiere! :p

Lucy, you must write the post-ep fic. *holds out brownies* Pretty please with sugar on top... ;)

It's Mojito Monday at my house in honor of the premiere! All Hip Huggers are invited to attend! :lol:

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Ohh, you're right, Lucy, fic had been abandoned. In fact, I'm currently trying to force kazalene to post the fic she's written. I thin we'll get an influx once the season starts.

OKkkkkay then. So. Tonight. What do we expect to see?

I like how in sync EC seem to be working. They just... fit, don'tcha think. I know Jake's in this episode and I'm actually looking forward to seeing him again (though I thought the triangle had been resolved too... odd) and the angst he should bring with him. I hope to get some flirty moments... though I doubt we will in this epi, with it being so morbid and H-death-focused... Next time, though, for sure.

4. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

In my defense, I have only written one smut fic that could be considered perverse, and that's the one with the handgun. ;) I do have to finish the third part of that pool/shower smut fic, and they'll actually be in bed this time!

How about instead of writing a post-ep, I just update Stolen Moments a few times and we call it even? And damn it, now I kind of want to write super cute, cuddling-in-bed-together fluff. But I will resist, because I have to get through season 2 in SM. I'm excited about where I plan to take this fic, but the tricky part is actually getting it written when I'm trying to scrape out an engineering degree. I'm working on it, though!

T minus a little over three hours!

Funny how out of all the shows I watch regularly, this is the one I complain most about and yet it's the premiere I'm most excited about. Eric and Calleigh are hazardous to my health, I swear. I am totally willing to put up with this show to see them get together, though.

OTP 4 lyf.

5. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I too am very excited to see tonight's episode (although I will have to close my eyes when Jake goes to kiss Calleigh) and can't wait to see the E/C relationship play out and grow through the rest of the season.

I was really hoping there would be FAR less Ho drama than last season, but it appears that is not to be as the photos I saw of the 5th episode, Bombshell, show H with his Baby Mama, kissing the top of her head. Ugh. I would much rather see E/C angst than any more Ho drama, and I'm the type that prefers less angst and more happy endings.

Lucy, I think writing the 3rd and final chapter of Liquid Oxygen would fill your quota of smut for a while! I can't wait to read that. Really. Three chapters of smut, and damn good smut at that.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No doubt!! I totally hear ya on that one! :lol: I will watch this show even if they literally rise people from the dead if there is any hope at all of E/C getting together in between!!

T Minus 2 1/2 hrs to go!!!

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Okay, we're even if you update Liquid Oxygen... *Holds out milk to go with brownies*.

It's time!!!!!:cool:

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yeah!!!!!!!!! Jacks gone!!!!! BOOOOOOOO! No E/C action! I was hoping for more. Rons not dead. He will be back next week probably.LoL!!!!

9. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I feel as though Calleigh's last scene from tonight's episode warrants an EC conversation. That may have to be my project for later this week, if the muse sticks with me...

And I concur, a third chapter of Liquid Oxygen would be just loverly.

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I think we FINALLY got an end to the damned triangle. Thank God is all I have to say about that.:)

No real E/C action this week. :(

I have a question for the group: if you were in Eric or Calleigh's position and found out that H was faking his death, how long would it be before you forgave him for it? :shifty: I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to trust him again. My take is that if he couldn't trust them (his second in command and his brother in law) with his life then why should they trust him with theirs...:confused:

Any thoughts?:rolleyes:

Was it me, or did Calleigh and Horatio not speak to each other the entire episode??

11. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Okay so tonights episode dissapointed me like with the lack of E/C.. I mean, at least they had some scenes together though. I wasn't expecting too much anyway since it was the season premiere and it was mostly about Horatio.

I hate to say this because I still LOVE Eric & Calleigh, but the scene with Calleigh and Jake at the end of the episode honestly made me tear up a bit. Like after they broke up, officially, I was like 'Aww.. I want them back together now.' It was sad.:( I think we can say that Jake won't be returning though. Which, I suppose, is good news for E/C.:)

Anyway, I'm hoping for a conversation between Calleigh and Eric concerning a relationship between them soon. I mean, if Eric ever makes a move. Personally, I think Calleigh should be the one to say something to Eric because she knows how he feels about her and we think we know that she has feelings for him..so why not? Eric just seems to polite or respectful to even mention it to Calleigh.

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

What scene? If there's anything I can do for your muse, say it, because I so want to read any fic you could write.

And, I must say, I'm all for the third chapter of Liquid Oxygen!!! Now, that's one hot story.

Kaz, you should listen to what Jodie has to say :) I hope you'll stop by this thread (and ff.net) soon, we miss you.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  13. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Okay personally I think that the Cal/Jake kiss was less than what I thought ROFL. Sad I know but I was expecting like some type of fireworks but nudda. =O

14. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I have a new appreciation for Jake and JC. I might piss people off by saying this but I think Calleigh still has lingering feelings for Jake, and it was more than obvious that Jake still cared greatly for her. He has commitment issues, sure, but I can empathize with that. What Jake did for her... it's too late, but it was still touching. Yeah, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. This was the Jake I would've liked to see since the beginning, because I can see Calleigh falling for that, not the one-dimensional character we've become accustomed to. The way Calleigh was with him near the end, she doesn't trust him, but I think she still feels something for him. It was just a nice scene, even though you guys know I've never liked Jake.

That's where the bad news ends for EC, though. While I may believe that Calleigh hasn't (or really ever will) completely be able to let go of Jake, I think this will work in EC's favor. We don't always fall for the right people; it's the way we cope with the aftermath that's important. Jake is gonna be gone for a while and Calleigh needs to make some decisions. It's not as easy as forgetting Jake and jumping into bed with Eric (though, hey, if someone wants to write a fic, be my guest); these things take time. I'm glad there's some closure there for her, however little it may be. I just hope we get to see Eric being there for her like he's been all along.

Post-eps greatly appreciated! I wanted to write one for 0.2 seconds but I think I'm gonna leave it to you guys since I have a billion WIPs to work on.

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I'm in total shipper crisis. :eek: I've liked JC since the beginning, but last night was the first time I can actually say I fell in love with them, lol. Up until last night, I felt like Calleigh's mind was made up; Jake was gone away somewhere, and Eric was there. Eric was the one holding her and taking care of her after her kidnapping; he was the one who believed her implicitly in SYG, and he was the one who would rather change shifts than ever break up with her. But in my opinion, last night redeemed Jake, if not completely 100%; even if it may have been too little, too late. But hey, that's just in my eyes. ;)

Last night was the first night I truly saw any indication of a real triangle. Eric has sweet qualities, and Jake finally showed his last night. If the writers had given us that kind of triangle for a year, they might've redeemed themselves 100% too! :lol: At this point, between spoilers and implications, I still have no idea whether or not it's over. The foreshadowing as far as Jake is concerned was hard to miss, and I really hope it doesn't come down to that, for Calleigh's sake, as well as for both Calleigh and Eric. If Jake simply doesn't come back, Calleigh can move on in time. But if Jake were to die out there...I don't know what happens then. At this point, I don't see her coming back from that easily or quickly, and that's with me being as unbiased as I can be, heh. I hate to say it, but Eric's patience may need to hold out for just a bit longer; I just hope he can understand that, and still allow himself to be there for her, even though he may want more before she's completely ready for more. Then again, considering he's waited this long for her, there's not a part of me that doubts that Eric would wait forever for her. When he loves, he loves completely, aww. :D

Besides, Calleigh doesn't need any more dead exes. :lol: Horatio has enough for the both of them. :lol:

Bottom line, I really felt for poor Calleigh last night. :( But how hot was angry Eric?! :D And I do love when Eric and Calleigh are both angry and interrogating a suspect together, heh. They just look so good together, don't they? :D

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.