Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LME

LME Police Officer

They are some really cute scenes. I really hope that after everything that happened last season they will realize that they belong together, work through their issues so that we can have more of season two and NWILL moments.

That hug gets me every time. I think it says more about their feelings for each other than almost anything else.

I watched CH last night, this is such a good episode on so many levels. Danny playing ball *fans face* and the demo *ahhh*

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

It's amazing how a hug can tell stories, right? Whenever I see the end of NWILL, I think that. It's just an embrace, but it shows so much of what Danny and Lindsay are feeling for each other. It shows how much they care about each other. It's such a lovely scene, such an intense scene, and it doesn't need words to work. Really, one of the best scenes ever. It's short, it's intense, it's just perfect.

Oh, CH is great, isn't it? It was the one where Danny carried Lindsay and she promised dinner, right? I'm always unsure, for some reason I never know which epi is CH and which FG. :lol:

3. LME

LME Police Officer

I feel the exactly same way, it was for me completely understated and worked perfectly in the story. See the writers can do it when they put their minds to it. Fingers crossed for season 5

Yes its the one where he carries her, and he gets to play a game of hand ball and looks mighty fine doing it!

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I'm all for the return of Danny and handball :drool: *stares at my signature*

Guys!!! Now I want to watch season two and I just don't have the time to do it :(. I think I can make the time to watch maybe Stealing Home ;)

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, 'Stealing Home'? :lol: You knew you'd catch my attention with that, right? Tonight 'Times up' or however that episode is called, will air here, but I think the next I have to watch is SH. I love this episode so much! It's an amazing Lindsay episode. And has such a cute DL scene. I love the wheat fields vs skyline. :lol: Of course I also loved to see them working together. They're just a great team. Aww, great now, I want to see that episode immediately!!

6. LME

LME Police Officer

After all this talk I can see another DL DVD moments marathon coming on next weekend!:drool:. Roll on tomorrow and 501!;)

After everything that happened the last season I can't help wondering why I am so addicted to CSI NY and DL, and then my mind goes to the hug scene from NWILL and I think - because they fit.

7. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I am so jealous of you guys. I know that we have only got until January/February until season 5 is out here, but I get so impatient. I will definitley be watching the little clips if possible. :)

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Well, we'll have to wait an entire year for season 5 here. :( Right now they started season four. But early season 4 has great moments as well, so I'm happy. And I'm looking forward to 'Admission' and 'Personal Fool'. :D

Exactly! There are so many episodes in season 3 that how how close they are. They just belong together. :D

But season 2 has awesome moments as well. It clearly shows that there was a special tension between them since the very first moment they met. Oh, this already makes me squee again. :lol: But NWILL, SOOH and SD are three fantastic episodes.Very squee worthy. And they're the perfect examples tha you can have romance without completely focussing on it. Hey, a hug is already enough to make us DL fans happy!!

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

thats what is so sad and frustrating about this. we are so easily satisfied and TPTB wont even give us that.

Im not bringing my hopes up for S5. Im looking forward to it but Im not expecting much. this way, hopefully, I wont be too dissapointed if it all goes wrong. not that I will that it goes wrong bit I dont believe TPTB anymore - not even as far as I could throw them and I suck at sports.

S4 started here 2 weeks ago but I havent seen the epis yet. I cant wait for CS. I wonder how they translate lovehandles :)

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Are you from Germany as well, carolina? I also wonder how they translate it, until now I was pretty pleased with the translation of this season.

I think I'll also wait and see what'll happe next season. You're right, we are easy to please. A hug or a tiny conversation is already enough to make us squee. I hope we'll get that next season. The best is really to wait and see what the writers have planned for DL. Hopefully something good. :)

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

no, Im from Slovakia. and you can call me Carly

at this stage I would be happy if they adress the mess at all. since TPTB are not big on the continuity thing

12. LME

LME Police Officer

I am in England as well I think Channel 5 said we would get it January (whats the betting it will be while I am out of the country :shifty:). But the internet is a wonderful thing:guffaw:.

Brin - don't forget Boo ;) thats another good one, if you like zombies:lol:

I was really surprised by the way that season 4 turned out. They were slowly being drawn together from season 2, you coul really feel them start to get closer and then it all went odd in season 4. PF does give me hope.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I just read that Chris Daughtry is gonna be on CSI NY. That's just weird cause I thought if they give Lindsay a new beau, it would be neat if Chris Daughtry played him. Give Danny a run for his money. :lol: And now I find out that CD's actually gonna be on the show. :lol: Too funny! Scott Wolf might be cute with Lindsay too. But, both of them are playing other Mac Taylors. There's an ep coming up where people named Mac Taylor end up being killed. Rumer Willis (Bruce and Demi's oldest daughter) is also playing another character named Mac Taylor. :lol: CD's character will be Machivelli or something like that. When I first read that I was wondering if he'd be Mac's nephew or something until I realized that the short version of Machivelli is Mac and then remembered reading about the ep with the victims named Mac Taylor.

14. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

I am quite looking forward to youtube. It always comes in handy. :)

15. LME

LME Police Officer

Okay so they showed playing with matches here last night and it left me totally confused. Danny seemed very much like the old Danny, he was mucking around a bit and smiling at Lindsay. So what I don't get is how two shows later you know what happens.

In fact to me it looked like Danny and Lindsay (and angell) were all working well together and there were not any problems.

After looking at episode guide I can see that RND was the first episode post the strike so it does make me wonder if tptb were going for shock value to pull the crowds in after the break.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.