Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I really hope the writers take this story well. I am so worried with how they handled Lindsay in the past they are just going to ignore it. But having a pregnancy is such a big plot that it would be a joke if they do that. This is such a serious character development and I hope the people behind the show can realize that. I really think this is Anna's chance to shine because this sounds like a very intense plot for her! I for one can't wait!

I am vibing on amazing stuff for Anna this season and its killing me that its not Wednesday yet :p

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Whoa, away from the board for a short time and already so many new posts. That's great. :D

Agree! That's what I was thinking as well. :lol: Little children love pulling on hair, and I'm sure it's much easier for her to have it short instead of long and curly. And she looks really great with both; long and short hair.

I wonder why. ;)

I can't believe the new season already starts this week! I'm so looking forward to see Lindsay again! I agree, I want some really great storylines for her!

3. LME

LME Police Officer

I am really excited by the start of the season. I almost can't wait to see what they have instore for Lindsays character. Fingers crossed that tptb have listen to our hope for Mighty Montanma to make an appearance - one way or another.

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you, LME! I'm really curious. But Mighty Montana is definitely what I want to see. Yesterday I saw 'Zoo York' again. Do I even need to say how much I love this episode? :lol: I think I said it already anyway. Lindsay was so cute and so cool and brave. Awesome episode!!

5. LME

LME Police Officer

Ohhh Zoo York! That was such a good episode and what a great first showing for her. Well one thing is for sure i don't think it is going to be a quiet season for her!

6. eveninstarz14

Sure is going to be interesting how they are going to show Mighty Montana this season but I for sure can't wait! Mighty Montana sure is going to have some absolutely incredible scenes :D

Oh Zoo York, how you bring back fond memories... Favorite part has GOT to be Danny scoffing to Mac about country girls. Or maybe when Lindsay tackles the suspect? So many favorite parts from that episode.

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Yeah, the good old memories. And 'Zoo York' has many, many great moments. I think, Lindsay tackling down the suspect is my favourite scene from this episode. And I loved that this episode also showed Lindsay is not afraid to do the dirty parts of the job as well.

8. eveninstarz14

Lindsay sure has had the dirtiest jobs that I have seen so far on the show! Digging through feces, going through garbage cans looking for a "perfectly good shot gun", or trolling through lubricant filled pools at strip clubs. :lol: Let's hope that we don't have to see much more of that although they are pretty amusing!

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I almost forgot about this scene from 'Bad Beat'! Yeah, the perfectly good shot gun. How could someone throw it away? :lol: And I liked how Mac teased her about the tiger thing. I agree, I don't really want her to do dirty jobs again (hey, she's not the new girl anymore ;) ), but tehy were really funny. But the spider scene from 'Fare Game' was funny as well. :D What about something like that?

10. eveninstarz14

See that doesn't really count because that was just based on a bet between Danny and Mac about whether she would really do something like that. It wasn't for her job or anything ;)

When I say I want to see her getting down and dirty, I mean I would like to see her getting into the nitty gritty of things. It would be fun to see her in those jumpsuits we used to see her wear in the second season.

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh, I remember this epi. I'm agree Brina that we saw Linds not afraid of dirty job. It's easy for me to recall in my mind that scene when she came. I had a really good feeling about her when I saw her first time.

I'm not often here but remember that you have one extra supporter;)

Hi, Brina and Meg! You see, I'm here:D

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Weroni!! *waves* Nice you posted here! Yeah, I know you support her, you should post her more often!

I can understand that you recall 'Zoo York'. It was a really good episode. And do you remember her very first scene? When she was so nervous and talked all the time? :lol: That was so cute.

13. LME

LME Police Officer

They really did get her to do some of the stinkest jobs when she first arrived! The "perfectly good shot gun" lines were funny. She can do comedy so dead pan!

I honest do think that we may get some of the old Lindsay this season coz I think she is going to have to stick to her guns a bit - if that makes sense.

14. puteri

puteri Victim

AS i read a spoiler/speculation about potential pregnacy storyline, i found it very interesting. I bet that the writers will explore this that none of the other Csi's franchisee do. And also think that her new man will be her "son". there is a possibility that she will have a deep heartbreaking moments in season 5, eventhough i want to see her kicking A**. i hope that ANNA/LINDSAY will shine this season.With this storyline came out eventhough its only a speculation, i bet that people who dont like her, will find it an excuse to bash her or her character and its really mean.

Gosh, i love each of her scenes but foremost i love her because she is smart csi , funky and sassy. I hope ANNA knows this, because she is a talented actress. Keep up the good work ANNA!.i can wait for her performance in season 5

15. LME

LME Police Officer

*waves* to Puteri, welcome. You're right Lindsay certainly is funky, sassy and smart. I also get the feeling of an underlining vunerablity about her too. I always look forward to seeing Anna on screen.

I think that this possible story line with will a turning point for Lindsay/Anna. It will let the show go in a direction that the other CSI's haven't and perhaps bring a bit of real life in the show. That sounded bad! By that I mean that there are hundreds, thousands of women who are in the police force, CSI or in a demanding job, it will be interesting to see them reflect this. As long as it is done right and they take time to really think about what they are doing with Lindsay, if they rush it it could end up like being an episode of one of the soaps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.