The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg's hot baby

Greg's hot baby Dead on Arrival

Ohhh i can really imagine :p

and i don't know what to say about the whole jacket thing. If i would have been Nick i wouldn't have given Greg my jacket cause then i would have been cold instead ;)

or maybe it was cause if Greg got sick, Nick would have loved to take care of him. :lol: there can be so many reasons.

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Don't tell me that Nick didn't need to give jacket to Greg. I know that. Tell that Greg. I can't forget his look when Nick asked about why he didn't take a warmer cloth. I'm too over sensitive when is about looks and body language (like in real life, lol):lol:

My nasty thoughts about this eye sex I'll keep to myself. The same with scene from "Hunger Artist" with ass check:devil::lol:

I love and hate Stalker. It's really weird episode like you said. From the beginning when I noticed that Nick's stalker is a guy I thought something wrong is there. Guy is stalking other guy almost only when is some kind of sexual relations. I even I think it's the same like with women - sexuality and power, that's in stalkers' heads. I also thought about theory of crush on Nick. Then I had different conclusion. Nick was a type of guy who Crane never been. He was fascinated by him 'cause for him Nick was confident, good looking (well, for all of us he's good looking), handsome, strong etc. So maybe it was more a geek feelings for guy who's better. Nigel was just jealous. But after some time I just got back to crush theory. Maybe Nigel was in denial? He wasn't sure what feelings he had for Nick. His fascination changed to crush. Like Candy said, he saw Nick and Greg during their meeting in Nick's house and then boom. He killed that girl who he stalked before just for Nick. Probably Nigel even hated himself cause of his crush. Who knows? All is very confusing only because Nick's stalker was a guy...

That's the most silly thing which I heard in CSI. Old mature guy dreaming about prom date? C'mon! And it doesn't matter if he's gay or not. It's just stupid. That was a wrong idea. And BTW, if they wanted to make this epi "straight", they should give Nick female stalker, not male. That would be clear and easy. But now... ehhh... no comments TPTB.

LOL, you see what free days are making from my mind. Too much thinking about CSI, too much analysing:lol:

3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ True I agree. Why did they have a male stalk Nicky. Where as the first victim was female, Jane. So maybe Nigel swung both ways. I think the writers where trying to pass if off as a hero complex that Nigel had with Nicky, but dude get a freakin clue. Also I agree with Deirdre about Nicky dreaming about his prom date and saying her name. Come on. Like candygirl1uk said if it where a unisex name if would have been more likely it anyone he had been with recently. Or even better if it was a nickname like "Peanut" maybe it was in reference to Greggo. Nigel would just have assumed it was a female he was dreaming about. Or like you guys said Nigel was in love with Nicky and got jealous of him flirting with Greggo or something along those lines.

4. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

I feel as if I haven't posted in forever, but it's only been about a day. Wow. Anyways ...

I may be one of the only people who don't really think that Nigel Crane was in love (or had a on) Nicky. I just didn't see it. I personally didn't find it too strange to see the hero complex, or maybe I'm just naive. I took Grissom's words for granted. Hmmm. Still on the topic--I could see Nigel wanting to be Nick. Nick is everything Nigel isn't--handsome, confident, got a good career, nice house, *friends* ... I definitely believe that bit. I *do* think Nigel knew about Greg and Nick being friends, though. I personally am not sure if anything had developed between N or G in the second season, so it might've just been playful flirting still. *shrugs* I don't think Nigel was jealous, however. Or maybe he was jealous of the possibility that Nick's relationship with Greg could *go* somewhere, if you get my drift, but not Nigel being jealous of Nick and Greg being together.

After thinking about it, though, Nick talking in his sleep about his old prom date ... man, does that sound hard-up or what? Honestly! That must've been at least ten years ago. To me it seems a bit creepy. Even if he *had* received an email from her with pictures, why would you say her name in your sleep? Then again, I am not Nick and I can't really say anything. But still ...

The one thing I do find *extremely* odd is the fact that Greg found out about the crime-stopper article, and no one else had even read it yet. How DID Greg come to find it? Obviously at Nicky's, right? Maybe they sent it to him via snail-mail, and Nick had left it open on the counter, and one day Greg just randomly read it, snuck it home and copied it?

5. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Yeah, the "boyfriend vibe" in "A La Cart"....I couldn't agree with more ;)

And there have been more "boyfriend moment scenes" before. Like in "Random Acts of Violence". I love this scene when Greg is sullen about Nick taking Archie into the field and not him. It was so cute how Greg was jealous and almost...possessive of Nick's time ("I thought we had a relationship here") . I also liked how he managed to swallow it with a bit of maturity ("Okay, point taken) but also with a hint of "You.Couch.Tonight" :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And when Nick says that Archie needs a girlfriend, Archie replies him: "You first". Archie KNOWS :guffaw:

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh yeh, that moment seabird, Archie totally knows. And that was definately a moment, I don't think they were actually together at that point, but I think they both knew how they felt for the other, and were kind of testing the waters, especially Greg with his comment. That's just what I tihnk though lol :)

Regarding Nigel Crane, I don't really see him being in love with Nick. I can see the hero worship wanting to be Nick though, like mlc, I didn't see him being in love with Nick, or wanting Nick, really. That ep though, with Greg and posting the crime stopper thing around. I like your idea mlc, he found it at Nicky's, but I don't think they were together at that point, so unless, which of course he could have been, just around there as friends, then I'm not sure. I guess he could have been though, I don't know. I think he may have just seen it somehwher around the lab, and was so proud of him he didn't think of Nick not liking it.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Maybe Greg found the Crime Stopper news on the lab computer, printed out some copies and passed them out.

As for Nigel Crane (I think this idea was stolen from Jim Carey's movie 'The Cable guy') I think he was just some lonely but sick guy who needed to stalk and control people to make himself feel better. Nick was just unlucky enough to cross paths with him.

Nice pics as usual seabird, when I first saw that scene in RAoV I was left wondering 'just what kind of relationship do they have??' This was before I was a Nick/Greg shipper.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  8. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^^ Just look at the intensity in Greg's eyes in the first picture. I mean, honestly ... it's not just a "taking-someone-else-out-into-the-field-instead-of-me" kind of look at all. I, too, wondered what kind of relationship Greg was speaking of when I first saw this episode. I'm fairly sure this scene might've clued a lot of people in to The Love. Certainly made me watch them a little more carefully.

I also agree that Archie knows. He's a smart guy, and he's trained to observe the small details. Of course, the way Nick flirts, it's probably obvious to Archie (and a lot of other people at the lab!). Good ol' Nicky ... I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who gave it away, seeing as how his hands generally like to be all over Greg. xD

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh Archie knows, 100%. I'm totally sure of that, as you say MLC he is trained to observe the small things, and half the time with Nick ang Greg, it's not small things, they are totally obvious looks.

I also agree that look Greg gives in the first pic is way more than a 'takemeoutinthefield' relationship look, I don't think they are together at that point(as I've said lol) but, I think that maybe Greg maybe trying to make a point.

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yes totally I agree with you there, that Archie knows 1000%

I mean when I first watched that when Greg said to Nick, "I thought we had a relationship going here?"

That was cute, I mean please... I remember chocking when I heard that!:drool: If that isn't a clue about their relationship status then I dont know what is.

A straight person would never say that to their friend, let alone their co-worker. Like I said previously, they would say "I thought we were buds?"

I liked how Nick refered to Star Trek, and then when Archie (good man!) mentioned Farscape, Nick was like I have no idea what your talking about, I only did that to make Greg jealous!

I especially liked the way George acted that bit out, cause I dont think that he knew it was coming.

Sorta like prompting by Eric there?:shifty:

Oh I do like the way Archie is also looking at their public displays of flirting~almost like maiting birds in the wild.

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, it was totally like he had absolutely no idea what he was on about. I don't think he did it to make Greg jealous, but to try and feel out how he feels 100%. I think that that whole scene was them both pushing each other to see how far they'd go, like would Nick be freaked out by the word relationship, how jealous was Greg of archie, etc. I think it was a whole testing the waters kind of thing from both of them.

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Totally agree with both of you. Especially in earlier seasons both of them tried to push each other just to see how far they could go and what their reaction would be! So cute!!
    I never gave the whole Star Trek thing much thought but now that you mention it. Nicky really didn't seem to know what Archie was talking about. It was like he only mentioned Star Trek to calm Greg down and immediately forgot about it afterwards.
    And how hilarious is Archie's "get a girlfriend" comment?? He so knew!

Just watched Ending Happy again, hilarious episode. When Greg was working with Hodges he said, he felt kind of sorry for those girls (the pleasure providers) and Hodges made a comment about picking up hookers. I just thought, had it been Nicky instead of Hodges, Greg'd totally made up some story about having been to the Bunny Ranch before. Just to prove his "experience" to Nicky.
    Oh, and his jeans were almost obscenely tight. Bet Greg took him shopping!!

13. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Oh Arche totally knows about Nicky and Greggo. I love love love the thought we had a relationship scene. The smile on Archie's face when Nicky asks him about the Star Trek episode, tells you he knows. And the come back of you first for the get a girlfriend comment. I think all the lab rats know. They are such a tight knit bunch and news like that travels fast among them.

love_fan I love Ending Happy too. Makes me laugh so hard. I love the look on Greggo's face when Hodges tells him the story about the hooker. I agree if it had been Nicky instead of Hodges, Greggo would have gone into some long story about the Playboy mansion or something. :lol: Lets just say I throughly enjoy the jeans Nicky is wearing in that episode. Most defiantly Greggo's handy work. Also thinking that belt buckle he starts wearing in that episode is too.

14. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

*a large portal opens up in the sky, suddenly a figure falls out the sky*

Gah, that is something I have to work on. So, I have been mega busy lately, sorry about that. So, any new news? Has the new season started yet? I really hope not. D:

15. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

nickfangirl, the new season starts, not this Thursday, but next Thursday I do believe. At any rate For Gedda is playing this week and usually they play the last season finale before they play the first episode of the new season.

So, I'm so super mad at Spike TV. They're playing a never ending CSI: NY marathon all this week, totally nixing my daily fix of CSI:CSI. It's not that I have anything against NY; it's just the fact that I can't stand it and would much prefer to have my Nick/Greg interaction. The fact that I won't get it is really making me huffy.

That's pretty much all I have to say. It's been so long since I've seen most of the episodes everyone is talking about, so I can't really give squealing fan girl imput, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.