Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

---damn it's just getting more awesome as the episode goes---- Way To Go !!!

2. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

DAMN !!!. THat's All i have to say . One of the best ep's in a long long ass time .. hell ya can't wait to see what happens into the season

3. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

It's already been said once. Please go to the Episode thread. And please don't double post. there is an edit function on the lower right corner of your post. Use it. Thanks.

4. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

that was pretty much the best episode ever... wow y'all I can't wait til next week!! Horatio, Eric, and explosions. What more can a girl want?

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

WOW! Loved the episode! Spoilers were a tad off, but oh well. I liked the scene when Eric and Calleigh realize that it was Ryan's phone and they turn around and see him. I honestly thought he would book it!

I liked when Eric got physical with him too. I totally saw it coming, but I wanted to see it happening anyway. Ryan was a little too chill then, but whatever. After that scene he did his normal "pop in, pop out" thing, but compared to season six, it was waaaayy better with the screentime.

Um...the Minority Report computer systems they have are just....oh goodness....Especially the cell phone one. Even as an avid fan of the show, it's hard not to lose a little respect when they whip out that crap.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! CALLEIGH AND JAKE ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!

Time for Eric to move in!

Next week's episode looks pretty cool and exciting. The outfit Ryan's wearing is pretty nice too. So that calls for this. POSSIBLE END OF MONOCHROMATIC OUTFITS!!! AAAAA!!!!!

Overall, I liked it.

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

A reminder.

Also see Wyoming's post above please. We ask this as the linked thread was specifically designed for the discussion of the new episode whereas this thread is for the discussion of future episodes. Once an episode thread is started (and on top of that, has aired in most US timezones), there is little need to continue things here. ;) It's meant to de-clutter this thread for those who wish to continue discussing episodes that haven't yet seen the light of day.

We would muchly appreciate y'alls cooperation in this matter. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm actually not too sure about that. They've (the writers/producers, etc) have said they intend to still explore this triangle some more. I have always hated triangles. But, that's what's been said, so I'm not going to get too depressed just yet. I'm still gonna hold out hope for my ships (C/J and E/N).

I think with this newfound knowledge of that gang being after Jake, Calleigh might be too worried about him to consider or be able to concentrate on a relationship with anyone else any time soon... whether they are broken up or not. But, at least it wasn't a bad breakup. That's something I guess.

By the way, I put this here since I mentioned other spoilers and didn't think it appropriate to put in the thread for the episode. 'Cause the readers of that thread might not want spoilers from upcoming eps. :)

Does anyone remember what episode it was supposed to be on where Ryan lets a suspect go in order to help a woman in distress?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Has the promo promo for next week ep aired yet?

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I rate the episode 7/10 cause it was good at some points and bad at some. The good parts were Jake and Cal in the ending and Horatio blowing up the boat. I was like oh s@#t! He's dead now! And Julia luring Sarris into Horatio.

The scary parts were:Calleigh and Eric found out Ryan was sent the message. I was like, oh eric's gonna kill him now. And Yelena and Sarris that part was sooo good. When Eric got his hands on everyone who made him mad.

The bad parts:Valera's hair and Jake's beard, lol!

10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

lusiana88 - I have not seen it yet. Just the preview for next week which went by very fast.

C.H.E.A.R. - your post should have gone in the other thread. Did you read speed_cochrane's post above?

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Sorry, I didn't realize this was for future episodes! I shall copy and paste into another thread! lol...

Next week's episode looks pretty interesting. The promo isn't on youtube yet (I don't think) But Ryan looks pretty hot lol

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does anyone know if the promo for next week is on youtube? I couldn't see it well cause my cable messed up and it was all snowy.

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Opps sorry, I realized that when I read the other thread.

14. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

With all the talk about the episodes, did anybody noticed how we sort of got new opening credits!!!!! They took Khandi out and added new clips to the opening! I think that it still looks sort of like before, though

15. ceci12788

ceci12788 Victim

heyy guys im not new to the site im just new to posting lol...but i have a quick question Johnny Whitworth (jake berkely)... he joined the show in 2006 and till now 2008 he's been on the show...does he do like 5 episodes a season or something?:wtf:... i'm just wondering he's HOT to look at on tv ( o wut the heck adam and johnathan are hot as well):drool: kinda the reason why i see the show lol...well i hope someone can answer my ?

thankz ya'll:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.