Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Being cut from the same cloth can get boring pretty fast! :lol: I like your puzzle analogy...having to have different sides and not forcing them to fit otherwise they'll just break. That's a perfect description of Nick and Sara's relationship. The way I see it, they're pretty good for each other. I'm sure it's one relationship that is both stable and loving for the both of them. I don't think it'll be one-sided.

Yeah, that was pretty deep of you! :lol:

So we're naming their children now, huh? :guffaw: I love classic names. And please no outrageous names for me. Thank you very much! :lol: I can't stand parents who name their children with something that would probably scar their children for life as well as get them beaten up in the school playground. :lol: We all know how kids can be so cruel.

So for a girl, I love the names Isabella, Alexandra and Charlotte. For a boy, William, Nicholas and Michael.

According to some, Nick's Dad's name is William but in the Ultimate CSI: Crime Scene Investigation book guide (I recently got this for my birthday), his Dad's name is Roger. But I'd go with William since that's so much better than Roger. :lol:

So do I! :lol: Great minds think alike? :lol: I guess it has something to do with the flirtatious banter we've seen between them throughout the years. ;)

I think I'd go with the promise necklace. We always see Sara wear a necklace. So I see her as being a necklace person. Nick would probably have picked up on this, being a very observant CSI that he is. :lol:

Now, wouldn't that be something. Nick and Sara in a compromising position at work? I wonder how everyone would take it? :lol:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha. thanks! it really does work well. AAND, since their jobs makes them solve 'puzzles'... it'd be easy for them to understand that they are just DESTINED to be together! It definatly wouldnt be one sided. people might say that if (and when) sara and grissom are compeltey over and she DOES go with Nick... they might say that he's her second place. NOOO WAY!! if and when they get together it'll be BOTH ways. :)

haha, thanks! :D

oh ya man!! and ya, i agree with you. the classics is DEFINATLY what they would go with. I like those names! very cute. :) so his name is Roger? okay.. maybe that can be a second name ! :p but ya! William Stokes, Billy Stokes. that's cute! :)

man, oh man.. i want them together so badly! :(

ooh yees indeed! they flirty banter was SO good before!! it was adorable and just.. effortless. and now they hardly TALK. it's stupid.... horrible! I want to see them .. i wish i could say 'on a case together' but sara's gone now. so, all i'm hoping for is a little talky. so they can get all their feelings out ;)

LMAO!! yes, nicky if VERY observant of sara ;)! and ya.. i was thinking a necklace too. :) that'd be really cute.. a promise necklace. we're just soo creative.

HAHAHAHAH!! that would be SO funny seeing them get all squirmy and stuff! and their faces really close... OH MAN!! i'm thinking in for some Fan-fic soon! lol. but, i dunno how they would handle it! nick .. i would be really hard for him to contain himself but.. he would. and sara would just feel competley awkward ! :p she'd be the first to snap i think ;) cause, nick's had more experience for keeping his feelings hiden.

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Destined for each other, huh? Ha, maybe it's been written in the stars! ;) It definitely wouldn't be a one-sided relationship. It's an equal partnership based on love, mutual respect and devotion. Oh, oh and don't forget great romantic chemistry! ;) :lol:

It's Roger in the guide book but over at CSI Files, It's William Stokes. I actually like the nickname Will or Liam for William but at least we agree on the name. :lol:

Don't we all? I mean, some of us anyway! :lol:

Yeah, I know I've been saying this for the longest time already but I'll just say it again for the nth time, I just hope they get some screen time to talk about what happened to Warrick and how both of them are coping with the tragedy. Now, if they could only just admit their true feelings about one another, then that's just the cherry on top! ;) :lol: Now, if only that would happen... *crosses fingers* Okay, fine. I know it's a long shot but it never hurts to hope! :guffaw:

I think Nick would notice just about the littlest details about Sara. That way you could see how much Sara means so much to him and how in tune with her he is.

I can totally envision this! That would probably be such a riot! I wonder how they'll explain what they were actually doing. :lol: Yeah, I really need to read a good Snickers fanfic. :p Hey, Em...do you write fanfics? Give me a link if you do or just PM me. As for me, I actually have an idea for a fic but I just have to find the time to actually write it. :lol:

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I found this on youtube(of course!). It's an interview with the producers and WP and George Eads(!) about JF leaving. Thought you might like to see GE's interview segment. He's sweet! I'll warn you, though, it is a little sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lBYvbBZwQ

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link! ;) Yeah, I pretty much agree, George was so sweet. And I love that he said what he said about wanting Nick to tell Sara how much he cares about her. That would have been something. But like he said that's not the way CSI does things.

Anyway, if ever an ex-boyfriend of Sara's or an ex-girlfriend of Nick's comes along, how do you think Nick or Sara would react to the situation? Would there be jealousy in the air? Possessiveness? :lol:

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OMGOODNESS!! that link! thats so cute.
    George Eads is a FULL OUT Snickers shipper! remember what he said in the interview about "sara is nick's!" he wants them together and he knows something is there too! and ya, George is thinking like us because he knows that Nick does care A LOT for Sara and vise versa. But, i agree. that's not how CSI is. its not SUPPOSED to be all about the relationships it's about the case and ya... Sara would just... leave. she's not really good with emotions and if nick and sara did have a scene, there'd be ALOT of crying aand Sara's not one for shedding a tear.

But, thank you SO much for that. i love George Eads! :)

hmm... and ex comes along? Well, i think Nick would try to play it cool. pretend that it didnt affect him but deep inside it killed everytime she said his name. aspecially if sara's ex was Grissom becasue he knows how much Sara loved him and would feel REALLY threatened even though he knows that Sara loves him more then she's ever loved Grissom.
    and for Sara...
    I'm not sure. I actually think she'd show it. like, she showed that she didn't like sofia because she was getting to close to Grissom. So, yaa.. if nick's ex did come back theen he definatly think sara would get really jealous and be very mad at times when she even thought about nick with her :)

and, as for you question before mandy, YES. i do write fanfics but i havent really finished all of them. i've started like... chapters and stuff but i've never been able to finish it. lost my edge or something. i'll try and dig it up and show you the link :)

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

It's cute how GE is such a Snickers shipper. :adore:

Sara is your typical Virgo. She's obsessive-compulsive to the point of being a neat freak as well as being stoic. She keeps her emotions bottled in most of the time but when they do come out, watch out! :lol:

That would be so cute to watch. I actually want to see an ex from college or from back home coming into the picture. I pretty much see Nick getting a bit territorial and macho around Sara with Sara's ex in the mix but ever so protective of her since maybe that ex would have hurt Sara in the past.
    I think Sara would probably be insecure if ever an ex-girlfriend of Nick's comes along. Maybe because she's had bad experiences in the past to make her so. But Nick would reassure her that she's the only one for him. :lol: Awww, isn't that sweet? :lol: :adore:

Ugh, I feel like a doofus!! Yeah, I saw some of your stuff here and I even put tags on them! I just forgot about them! That's me going senile! :guffaw:Anyway, any chance of ever finishing them? Maybe you should re-watch some old eppies to inspire you and bring your muse back. :guffaw:

8. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey! So sorry I haven't posted in a while! It won't happen again I promise. :D

Thanks so much for that awesome video. I love how George Eads is a Snickers fan. :adore: I was really bummed that there was no Nick and Sara scenes in her last episode. It just didn't make any sense to me! *sigh*

Possessive Nick? :drool: comes to my mind!

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey Megan! Welcome back! ;)

Yeah, it was pretty disappointing that we didn't get to see Sara say goodbye to Nick when she left but I guess it's just not in her make-up to go into a long drawn out goodbye as pointed out by GE. But at least she's coming back and then I hope we get to see her interact with Nick. I wonder how he'll react to her coming back even if it's just to say a final farewell to Warrick?

Possessive Nick, eh? Yeah, I could picture that. I bet Sara would tease him to death of being jealous of an ex of hers when really, there isn't a reason to be so because she loves him, and only him.:adore: :lol:

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aww, i love George Eads! he's so adorable. the #1 SNickers shipper! :)

Virgo.. sounds exactly like sara! :p lol

Ya, if can see Nick getting pretty protective because he cares so much about sara and knows how vaulnerable she can be at times. And ya, Sara would .. being the amazing CSI she is... notice that Nick is acting weird. But, ya i would LOVE to see an ex come back into play.

If one of nick's exs came back i think we'd probably get a scene of Sara looking at herself intensly in the mirror.. picking out all her 'flaws' and then Nick comes up behind her and puts his arms around her and whispers in her ear, 'Your Gourgeous.' they smile and then sara turns in his arms and looks him in the eye and says, 'I love you Nick Stokes.' nick smiles and says, 'I've always loved you Sara Sidle.'

awww! :)

aand ... here's one of my stories. i've worked on another few but i havent put them up. they're from a while ago. :

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3816872&chapter=1

I dunno. i REALLY want to get back into it and stuff... Maybe if i DO watch some old episodes and stuff. i'll try to get back into it! :)

I will be FINE if we dont get a scene with sara and nick though. well, okay.. at least not in the first episode. becasue, it's about warrick and nick wouldnt be in any mood for a deep conversetaion with sara. ofcourse i am expecting a hug or SOMETHING. they better at least make the INTERACT!

but .. this episode is about Warrick, hence... FOR WARRICK! :)

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

thanks for the link i love the GE is a full pledge snickers. and i hope they willl have an interaction when sara came back and have talk about the good times they had with warrick and i wish sara will be strong for nick and be a good friend to him aswell.

standing close

again

shoulder to shoulder

12. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

All of a sudden, “be a good friend” you say cocoa? :)
    I remember once reading this article about Sara being someone to lean on by Nick Stokes (after his ordeal in Grave Danger). Quoted hereto:
    *full text, link below*
    ^What relationship they have had is something extraordinary and they are connected one way or the other.
    Here I give you rundown:
    Her episode in Blood Drops and him in Gum Drops, superb/touching scenes with the kids. I am more delighted to see a comeback appearance of Brenda and Cassie, why not? And if only rain drops is like George and Jorja then drowning or soaking wet just fine. ;):cool::)

Past relationships; her with Hank and him the red head (what’s the name?)
    Both get head to head with Catherine (Nesting Doll vs. Redrum)
    Support each others in cases like One Hit Wonder and Last Laugh, among others…
    In Rashomama episode, imagine their view in Cupid’s Kiss….
    There are a lot, I cannot name all, but my ultimate is the season ender, cliffhanger scenes
    =>> Grave Danger vs. Dead Doll.
    They both been there done that. Rescued and survived. And if you experience the same fate, sometimes words need not to spell out. More important ladies is ‘you feel’…

A little ‘snicker connection’ here and see what I mean.
    So, okay? Okay!... Got no more words to say.
    Bye-bye! :)

-------------
    Jorja fox interview, 2 yrs ago, full text here

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Tell me about it! :lol: I can totally relate! :guffaw:

Haha, I'd love to see Nick get all weird in front of Sara's ex and Sara calling him on it afterwards when they're alone. That would just be priceless. :lol:

I guess Sara's the type that doesn't have a lot of self-confidence when it comes to her love life. I guess that's her insecurity rearing its ugly head but Nick will just reassure her that there's no one else in the world for him but her. :lol:

You never know, you just might get your muse back. :lol: Speaking of watching previous seasons, I'm currently re-watching season 7 and I've got to say I'm going through withdrawals. Nick and Sara barely worked a case together the first 10 episodes. Grrr... :lol:

cocoa, thanks for all the screen caps! ;)

x3, you've pretty much summed up what Nick and Sara have in common. They may be polar opposites but somehow their common experiences as criminalists will forever link them. They have gone through what no other person should ever go through. I'm sure no one can really relate to what they have experienced but each other. At least they've got each other to get through the nightmares they see and have seen.

14. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

if sara came back i rather see that she picks up the friendship they have first and make it stronger and stable and things can fall into places and maybe they will be more than friends. There relationship is comfortable and know each other inner workings and if the become a couple i can see them lasting forever.

yes i read this article to jorja saying that sara depended on nick and that she is willing to be the rock for nick and now he needed a friend that can relate the lost of warrick since both of them have good friendship with warrick, him being his bestfriend and sara and warrick have a hard earn friendship and trust.

yes i agree that they have a great bond and they know how to deal with each other and know how to treat each other. I love the silent communication they have, the way there eyes or body communicate or tell the other what they are feeling. and i love to see brenda or cassie to reprise their character about how things are going your they need help again and i'm sure both will jump in to the opportunity to lend a hand.

love this collage, great chices of pictures you must have put alot of thought in it.

15. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

wei, you're here. I love your theory, "friends and/then lovers". Old yet still powerful. THeir is more like sides of a coin, together forever but the irony is that 2 faces would neve meet up (well since sara is with someone and nick is with who? Ok you can take him :))

Behold, Brenda and Cassie = sisters, they were adopted by Sara + Nick. :lol: Sure, why not?

Not really, a product of insomnia. It just pops into my head. Thanks.
    P.S. Read your email, sent you one.

Have a nice day, girl. :):cool:;)