701 Resurrection - **Contains Spoilers!!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Wyoming, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHA! That's probably exactly what's going to happen. I hope there's excitement and anguish though lol

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Jake's supposed to be undercover in that gang. Maybe Horatio gets Jake to tell that gang that he's dead and one of the gang members is connected to Saris and tells him. Or maybe Jake will be driving the ambulence that takes Horatio's "body" away. :lol:

I'm not sure about Julia telling Ron. In that one spoiler pic, she was standing with Horatio and seemed to be on his side. I think the smooch pic could be her way of distracting Ron so Horatio can get away or something. Though with Julia, you never know... :lol:

According to the promo, it looks like ME Thomas is working with Ryan and H in the faking of H's death. He's there zipping up the bag with Ryan.

I'm not sure about Horatio sending that text to Ryan unless it wasn't Horatio's normal phone. I would hope that H would be smart enough not to send it from his regular phone cause that can be traced and the bad guys could easily find out its all a ruse. So, if H did send the text to Ryan, then it must have been from a disposable phone.

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw:I would pay to watch Jake driving the Coroner Van :guffaw: (I don't think there will be an ambulance since they zip up immediatly H's body).
    Maybe that's why he will have troubles due to the traffic-lights:lol:

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Due to the traffic lights? :lol: Gosh, that sounds awfully familiar, like something I just wrote in a story.

In any case, here's something kinda funny. Ron apparently gets shot in the butt tonight. If you watch the promo with Yelina at the slowest speed you'll see some interesting things. In the scene with Ron and Yelina, the camera zooms in on a small red circle on Ron's right bun. It's a wound that definitely looks like he's been shot, even though he's not acting like he's affected by the shot.

And in the scene with Julia, you'll see that the right side of Ron's face is pretty banged up. You won't be able to see these things on youtube. I tried that and couldn't get it at the right spot at all. I saw them by playing my dvd at the slowest speed.

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey,

Several clips of tonight's episode are up on,

http://www.cbs.com/

OMG!!! I am FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

HCrazy

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

HCrazy as always you're my hero :D :D
    All I can say is just "Holy Crap!!!"
    Eric assaulting the guy :eek::eek::eek:

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

8. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

thank you HCrazy!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

This was a good episode, not as exciting as I thought it would be but good nonetheless.

As speculated Ryan did help Horatio fake his death and in this episode it is explained why Jake wasn't shown in previous episodes and this episode was his last as him and Calleigh break up

There was a nice scene in this episode between Eric and Horatio

I am looking forward to next week's episode, with the new coroner. The one they have right now, is such a jerk!

It was nice seeing Yelina again.

This was a good episode, not as exciting as I thought it would be but good nonetheless.

As speculated Ryan did help Horatio fake his death and in this episode it is explained why Jake wasn't shown in previous episodes and this episode was his last as him and Calleigh break up

There was a nice scene in this episode between Eric and Horatio

I am looking forward to next week's episode, with the new coroner. The one they have right now, is such a jerk!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008
  10. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

2 more hours !!

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Just one more hour, ugh! I...can't, help it... have...to...click...new spoiler...video. Can't resit..... I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave to!

Oh man, HCrazy that's one video I don't wanna watch now, cause it'll spoil the surprize and It'll spoil me...

Here goes, Ima watch it.:(

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

40 minutes! I'm in agony. I don't know what to do with myself. My parents are laughing at me cause every couple of minutes I squeal and shout how many minutes are left.

I won't watch the spoilers...I won't!

13. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Must say this now...EPISODE WAS AMAZING!!! Could have used a bit more of Ryan (who was amazing by the way), but the episode completely surpassed my expectations! :)

14. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Y'know, I am thrilled that the show is back, but I found this episode kind of... lackluster? Like the energy was off or something. I don't know.

I did, however, really enjoy the Calleigh-Jake interaction, especially their second scene. And I don't ship them, so I guess that's something. I think it gave a glimpse of Calleigh's personal life and what she goes through emotionally that we don't get to see all that often. She's my favorite character, so I always like when we get to see the more personal moments for her.

15. alfalfasprout

alfalfasprout Victim

FINALLY!!!!! i've been waiting for this episode. all day i've just been counting down the minutes. and now that its passed i must say i thought the episode was awesome. i think they did a pretty good job with explaining the shooting and not making it unrealistic or anything. the cinematography as well i thought was great as well i thought the music was better than usual:thumbsup:. i did not however like the ending, leaving it open ended like that about saris's body beingfound. all in all though, a great episode as far as im concerned

:thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008