Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

This might sound a bit silly, seeing as Riley hasn't been introduced yet (then again, this is a fan site and people say some pretty silly stuff anyways). I read something about how Riley and Greg are going to be pretty close. As soon as I heard about Riley, sometime last season, my first instinct was that this is the girl for Greggo. Even though she hasn't been introduced yet, can you start a Greg/Riley thread?

Oo and anyone have any thoughts on what the ship should be called? So far, I was thinking:

RileyAdamsGregSanders = RAxGS = RAGS
Greg+Riley = Gregley
Greg+Riley+Adams+SanderS = Grass (and we do know Greg was a toker; from her character's description, I wouldn't be surprised if Riley was as well)
GReg +Riley = GrR = Grr OR GReg +Riley Romance = Grrr

Also, for Nick/Riley, I had:

Nick+Riley = Narley
Nick+Riley = Nickley
Nick + rILEy = Nile

I feel like such a dork of a fangirl for obsessing about this all summer. XD

I don't think one has been started - so yes one can be started. You can start it if you want....if not one of us can do it for you.

Speaking of Riley - I have read elsewhere of interest in a femslash ship for Catherine and Riley.

You are all welcome to start any shipper threads you want with Riley. I don't think there are any started yet.

Thought I would stop in and say hello! I am a Nat and Ryan shipper but I think I might be the only one so:lol:. But I had to come check it out anyways!

actually i was looking for grissom/hodges :)
[im baad bad girl ;)] but i can't seems to find it anywhere..or maybe i should put on my glassess first.. hmm..

There's not a thread for Grissom/Hodges.

A list of the shipper threads can be found here.

Feel free to start a thread if you think there's enough interest in the ship.

Back