Get ready for season 5!

nattybatty55

Nadalaholic
Ok guys, as we all know Season 5 starts this week and to get us in this the mood for a season of dramma and crime solving I made a trailer for us after CBS have teased us with theres! :lol: As there is no Video thread in the NY forum and as its not a spoiler, Elsie said I could post it here, Enjoy:

Trailer

I guess you can discuss the up and coming season in here but no spoilers please guys ;)

Great vid Natty :D
The music fits perfect. The caps you've used are selling this show. And the suspense is getting to me and I can hardly wait for the pemier.
Ever thought about a career in this direction in stead of... your mum would be pleased :guffaw:

^ I am too, even though I've decided to wait for it to come to c5 here in England rather than watching it online/downloading it. (It's jhard to wait, but this way I can watch it on my flatscreen tv. Mac and Flack are so much hotter on a big screen) I am still optimistic about NY s5 as being a great season for all the characters, despite certain spoilers.:rolleyes: There do seem to be some excellent storylines coming up.

I've caught up with every season and patiently waiting for the new season. I can't wait till next year so I'll be downloading them every week.:thumbsup:

woooooooooowwww:eek: it starts tonight here! no wonder half of the guys in our department are on leave today! well, can't wait too!

First thing on my to do list tomorrow morning since I don't live in America :lol: Natty, i can't stop watching this, I need rescue :guffaw:

<<< VCR / TIVO ALERT >>>

The Associated Press has announced that President Bush will be delivering a prime time speech to the nation tonight about the finiancial crisis. It is supposed to run about 14 minutes (but you know how wordy politicians can get) but the news item doesn't mention what time. If you are recording tonight's episode, give yourself an extra half hour or so just in case.

http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/200...D93D8N5O6.html

We now return you to your regular thread subject.

Back