Role Play Rules: All Posters Please Read (UPDATED 7/23)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by LadySaraButterfly, Jul 6, 2006.

1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Thanks speed_cochrane for helping out.

Christine_ME, that is correct. If you are interested in getting a group together for a role play you can go to the above mentioned area and throw out the idea. At one time we did have an issue with an excessive amount of role plays where people where making one line posts. The whole point of creative writing is to really develop you story line as I mentioned in the first post in this thread.

So, if you need help or have any questions feel free to contact me.

2. Christine_ME

Christine_ME Hit and Run

Thanks. I would LOVE to start an RP. I just have to think of a really fun, diabolical story line. Maybe I can do a CSI: Miami RP with limited characters so there isn't the repeated problem of an overloaded game... Give me a day or so to think of something really neat and I'll get back to you on my idea. :) Okies? Of course, if anyone else has any ideas, that would be super too. I just want to play in an RP. It's been a really long time since I got to participate in one.

3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Re: Role Play Issues: All Posters Please Read

Read 'em & wept...hahaha just kidding :)
    I just posted my newest fic (just wrote it last night around 12:00) so check it out :) It's IP (in progress) so be patient :)
    xoxo
    Amberle

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

mhm i was just wondering what exacatly is this Role Play and what i have to do to join or something? i kinda made up a character for RP in other site, but whole action stopped, so i decided to pop in here.
    but is it possible for non-regular internet user to step in and how this all thing is rolling.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think the Role Play is still going on. This thread was here before I was I think. :lol:

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh. i just noticed active posters here so i thought... oh well... thanks:)