Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

But, myfuturecsi, we still haven't seen the episode yet, so who knows, to our great and happy surprise Nick could be involved in finding Warrick. :)

Also, if you noticed, dates are printed at the top of each spoiler on that site and the one about Nick finding Warrick is dated around the time we got that information too.

All will be known in a few weeks! :)

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I am a bit lost...My PC was down for a couple days, I don't use this site on my laptop, and I skim so as not to get involved in arguing...so I am missing, what did Nick miss? He missed McKeene?Huh?

Greg and old Vegas...Wojo, was that from you? What was some or all of the spoiler? I love the old Vegas stuff.

Hodges and Wendy...that I don't like, but any clue as to in what way it heats up and anything else concerning those characters?

Vartann?

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

pabzi, there was a spoiler that Nick would confront McKeen with a gun, but isn't able to go through with killing him. Then Brass hears a shot, sees that McKeen isn't hit and asks Nick what happened and Nick says "I missed". :lol: Which I'm sure is a sarcastic comment. He missed on purpose. Just wanted to scare McKeen most likely.

Greg and old Vegas stuff I'm not sure of. Can't remember what that was, but it was something vague I think.

I don't know about Hodges and Wendy except that its gonna heat up.

Nothing more about Vartann yet other than he is in at least one episode.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yep, that was me. Here is the original spoiler I posted.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I checked IMDB and Vartann is still listed as being in the episode
    Art Imitates Life. :D
    And Alex Kingston from ER is also listed to be in that episode as well.

I hope Vartann's apperance is not a short scene like in Crows Feet where he was only in the beginning. :(
    But, that could be the case since this episode seems to be about Sara and a case from her past. I wonder if it will help her deal with her 'demons'. :shifty:

I'm glad to see that Det. Vega is in an episode. It's good to see the return of the detectives. They seem to randomly disappear then reappear without notice. Oh well I'm not complaining. ;)

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm glad to see alot of the detectives from the past in upcoming episodes. I just want to see McKeen gone as soon as possible.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Thank you all for clearing it up. I love how the "I missed" scene sounds...is that a valid spoiler?
    Old Vegas is good!
    Alex Kingston, am I insane or did she play River Song in Doctor Who??

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Alex Kingston... is that the one who had the English accent on ER?

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I like to see the old detectives/cops too, I wish they'd bring back Sofia though. I miss her. I am not really looking forward to the 2nd episode (not a big fan of Sara), but I am willing to give it a shot, maybe I'll be surprised and like it.

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I love to see the old Detectives back, Vartaan, Vega and Cavalier. I don't miss Sofia.

I thought Sara will be on the first episode and third episode, use to be the second episode, they change it to the third episode.

11. Gravity

Gravity Witness

We've got three more episodes of season 8 coming up in Holland so by the time I've seen them, the premiere in the US starts...man, can't wait, I'm so excited :D

All the spoilers till now sound exciting :thumbsup:

12. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

9x03 - Art Imitates Life - Press Release

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

9x03 looks really interesting/bizarre. I am looking forward to this one, I love the strange cases.

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That episode has some good guest stars in it.

I'd like to see Det. Vartann again.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I second that comment, it's always fun to see some very bizarre episodes. It's breaks up the darker scenarios...not that I don't like those!

It's to bad that Wally Langham's character won't be interacting with Jeffery Tambor's in this episode....they had some classic "razzing" scenes when they worked together in the larry sanders show.

Great to see Vartann back as well...he was one of favorite detectives, so it's nice to have him back even if it's only for an episode....or two.

I guess when CBS aired the promo they weren't kidding about bringing CSI together

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.