Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

thanks... can't wait to see the whole epi.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, four posts up I explained the rules about videos and they were explained a few more posts up from mine. So, the link to this video has been removed. It can be posted in the fan video thread. The only videos that can be posted are actual promos that are shown on tv.

thanks

3. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I appreciate and respect that, but it was this part of your post that I was referring to in particular:

The banners/icons discussion was off-topic yes, but otherwise, we have been discussing Horatio getting shot and Yelina's return, and what might happen thereafter.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

WIth regards to the promo about

When I saw the promo about Y being held at gunpoint the first thought that crossed my mind was precisely what was mentioned. They might kill her off cos of her other commitments. But I highly doubt so. To kill off Y because SM doesn't have time for Miami is not logical. I know Miami's tptb aren't very logical but in the first place to kill a character off so that the actor/actress has time for anther show would mean that SM's character has to be heavily involved in Miami this season, which as far as I know, isn't likely. I still think tptb like her, and SM likes being a part of Miami, so it's unlikely they'll kill her off. I think H/Y will still happen just a matter of when. I remember it was mentioned that she'll be back for a couple of episodes this season. And they did feature SM in some recent CSI magazine right? No sense doing that, then killing off her character.

If anything I'm hoping for more of SM in Miami this season, just a bit more than last season. 4 episodes would be nice. I think it may be likely, but then it may be just me being optimistic :p

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That's absoultely true of this thread, and a reflection of it's community spirit. I think of course we need to make sure we post 3 lines of on-topic discussion, but otherwise, we've always adhered to the rules and been respectful, certainly in my experience.

Wouldn't a 'Hurricane Anthony' moment be wonderful! A 'are you doing anything this evening?' type comment. Aww. I wish! It's so simple - writers, you can do this, very easily and it's the little gestures that mean so much.

Alas, that is true. *sigh*

You could be onto something there. ;)

Agreed, so hopefully we can now put this behind us. :) *hugs*

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I really am the only one who really did like Calleigh's reaction to finding out H is dead. What can I say, I like people lose it. So I didn't think it was overacting at all.

Thank you Hrockz your explination truly gives me hope that tptb won't make that mistake! So thank you once more. :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Yelina: Hihi, check out the Talk CSI forum!
    Horatio: They're in for one big surprise!

Gosh I miss having her around H to help him with cases, they really were / are one hell of a duo :hugegrin: Can you imagine I almost said 'couple' :adore: ?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Maybe I need to clear up something. I don`t have anything against the board rules. We need them to not become mess in here. So it good time to time someone to remind the rules. But the way CSI_Kat handle the situation is so so wrong. Even I can say offended. In our there never ever have problems. We are small batch of guys and know each othere well. To not mention that here have few ex-Mods. So who then us can kwno better the rules?! Maybe time to time we go off topic, but at the same time try to be ok with board. Sad but fact... I miss the old Shipper Central Mods, they was very nice and politic. *sigh*

And in the end re the video link that u remove. Maybe I`m wrong, but exactly this post against the rule make this thread alive and full with discussion on topic. So I think time to time there is some exception of the rule if this will make the guys come and post in this board. Don`t u notice that after CSI Miami get down there is not big activity in some threads.

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Well, Hrockz, I certainly hope you are right re your last spoiler remark. We can only hope you are. Wonder what it means that Y is wearing red in this scene? In some cultures red is a celebratory color. We will have to make sure we also watch for those water scenes, too! Would tgtb be imaginative enough to employ such archetypal symbols? Somehow I doubt it!

I think we are all on the edge here with anticipation. Let us hope that once again we are not disappointed.

Thanks, Lucy. You are still being mom and giving us hugs to make us feel better!

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Special Hugs for our so dear Luce. *hugs* So Say We ALL!! :D

Nice to see u around drgnldy. :) I too like that this time Yelina is in red. Make me think for angry feeling when its come to symbols hahah. Maybe H is the bull who at last have to be tame or get down. Heee get down in some P.I. bed sound very tempting. Or what about Red as the colour of devil. At last Yeline will show horns and put H on his place. :lol: Sorry some silly funy mood is over me.

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

And maybe a little whip? :drool: :guffaw:

Yes what's with those water scenes. I'd rather have him meet her at her place! Has anyone seen any H/Y promo pics? I'm dying to see one..

I've been scooping the boards but I don't think there are any.

11. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Press Release for epi 7x05 is out
    7x05 and, can we say this in unison, No Yelina again. Now I'm getting nervous about next Monday. She'll probably just disappear til mid season like last year. However, if they do a "Marisol," I'm thinking theyy ought to change the name of the show to Twilight Zone or The X Files because those are the only places where someone is allowed to be as ill-fated as H (not to mention Yelina). She did say episodes, though...

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I wouldn't worry if there's still no sign of Y after the season premiere. The season's still long, and I think that it'll take awhile for them to bring her back. Well, I might be wrong but it all depends on what happens in the season premiere.

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I remember reading about her being in more episodes this season, so I don't think they would do that awful thing that some of you mentioned to her. I don't even want to think about that.:( Like you said, Hrockz, I think it depends on what happens in the premiere. Plus, isn't there suppose to be more episodes this season cause last season got cut short? So, hopefully more episodes will mean more Yelina. *keeps fingers crossed*

14. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

So can we now have collective hope that we're finally on the verge of something suitably H/Y? Really, really hope tgtb do some long overdue SM justice here. C'mon tgtb and get thy gwitness behind thee! *crosses fingers and toes*

Luce, well said.

Cooee! MD, found your way back, eh? *huggles* :)

15. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Getting a little nervous. Checked SM's site and noticed she's deleted the "episodes" plural reference. I still hope for multiple appearances, but a little concerned about her editing such a seemingly trivial point. Guess we'll find out more tomorrow.