Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Oh, he does look good in that shot :D Thanks for posting it here. I wouldn't have found it otherwise :lol:

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

No problem, I was very excited that he was in one of the promo pics, I felt the need to share my excitement with our Adam lovers. :adore:

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

vegaslights posted it in the pictures thread, it's from 5.03. :) It is great to see Adam in a promo picture though, it doesn't happen very often. :lol: *Strokes his beard*

4. Stepherweps

Yeah Elsie, I just realised it was from 5.03, I was so happy to see him in the promo pic, like you said, it doesn't happen very often. *Snuggles him* Are there any more of him?

Oh I was wondering if any of you would be able to post me some pics of Adam in Snow Day, I'd like to make some icons, but I can't seem to find any caps from it... It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

5. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I love the promo pic. Nice to see Adam out of the lab again. :)

Adorable_Crazy, I've just made a few caps from Adam in Snow Day for you. It's a pretty dark episode so most caps weren't useful. Adam doesn't look as nice as he usual does but hey, it wasn't a good day for him.

I hope these are useful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Awwww :(:(:(

Poor Adam.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

So the weekend before last, I had a huge Entourage marathon and watched most of season four. Guess who showed up in one of the later episodes (the second or third to last of the season)? AJ! :D He played this totally self-absorbed Hollywood-type. :lol: In the show, he was Anna Faris's boyfriend and he was totally interfering in this photo shoot she was doing and pushing his ideas on the photographer. It was hilarious--AJ really did a great job with the role!

8. Stepherweps

Thanks so much for the pics AppleJack, they are greatly appreciated. Oh wow Top41, shows that AJ can play a range of characters, he seems like a total Sweetie, I can't imagine him playing a character like that... I bet he had a lot of fun playing that role though, it would be fun to play a character like that. Oh I'm so excited about the new season and more Adam. :adore: *Happy dances*

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I couldn't imagine it either until I saw it, because yeah, that's so not AJ...from everything I can tell, AJ is very down-to-earth and low key. But he played the part magnificently--his character, Dave, was such a spoiled, know-it-all Hollywood guy!

10. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I love this thread. I'm loving all the great pics of AJ. I think Adam is a great character and I hope we get to see him a lot this season. I've loved AJ ever since he was on the Supernatural eppie Hell House. He's hysterical in that show. So different from Adam.

11. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Hi, sorry if this has come up before, but I just found out that AJ did some of the voices for the game Kingdom Hearts II. He's credited as "Additional voices" and I was just wondering if anyone knows exactly which characters he did?

12. thecreepyplace

thecreepyplace Hit and Run

I love Adam! He's so hilarious! I laughed so much when he called Mac 'dude' and then he was like 'umm...SIR'.
    Oh, and another 2 great Adam moments...
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AlKLSaSc28g
    I was howling with laughter.
    Ohhhhhh yessss, you will be mineeeeeeeeee. hahah.

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Someone give that boy some Hohos! :lol:

Seren_y_Gogledd - I have no idea which voices he did. (That kind of reminds me that I watched Happy Feet but didn't hear him in it. :lol:)

14. Stepherweps

Yeah, I've also noticed that AJ has done some voices in films and stuff, but like Fay, I haven't actually noticed, I really wanna watch Happy Feet again to try and hear him. :lol: Has everyone seen the pics from the 100th ep party? He looks so cute in them, I love his t-shirt. :adore:

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Here are some pics of A.J. snagging some pre-Emmy freebies at the Kari Feinstein Primetime Emmy Awards Style Lounge. Pics are from Wire Image.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.