The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

s
    ah wow, I can totally picture Greg finding out he's been promoted in front of everyone, and not being able to control his emotions about it, and just run up and hug his boyfriend. And they could totally have a cheek touching, eye contact moment, where Nick is silently sayin "I knew you could do it,I'm proud of you, and love you so much," kinda look. That would be totally awesome.

I also agree mlc, that Sara has really helped Greg, (and Nick), but more Greg, when he's had even something small she's always been there(until she left).

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

"Peanut", I love it! :)

I think that the boys are two halves of a whole and they are meant for each other since their first scene together in "Pilot". Have you noticed that it was Nick who introduced Greg's character to the audience? Remember that it was Grissom who introduced Sara to the viewers...;)
    And in their first conversation they were talking about ANAL SWABS. That should be a BIG CLUE, don't you think?

Some Love pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Greg's hot baby

Greg's hot baby Dead on Arrival

Ohhhhh my fave paring :D

Every episode i watch i just wait for them to kiss or something but it never happens :(

Nick and Greg Come on!!!! We want some kissing action here! ;)

4. Greg's hot baby

Ohhhh, Love this picture :drool::drool:

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Love those pics seabird!

Only a few more hours then I will finally get to watch A La Cart!!!

Anyway, I've just watched Swap Meet, Mea Culpa and Who Shot Sherlock. Swap Meet's the episode where Mia tells Greg she knows when he lost his virginity and he looks so hurt!
    Plus his grin when Gil discovered the adult toys, priceless!!!
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season 5/505 Swap Meet/normal_swapmeet60.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season 5/505 Swap Meet/normal_swapmeet61.jpg

He's so thinking about something dirty (he probably did with Nicky). Maybe he even tells Nick about it and ...

In Mea Culpa Cath, Warrick and Nick have to review a case and Cath thinks about where's she' been when it happened or something (she was with Eddie) and Warrick was with a girlfriend. Now, no one mentions anything about Nick although he started the whole conversation ... think what you want about it ...

Welcome Greg's hot baby! Just a small tip, don't double post, the mods really don't like that!
    You're so right, sometimes the tension between them is so unbearable you really think they will touch or kiss but unfortunately they never do (until now)

6. Greg's hot baby

I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, but my mind is very out there so i can come up with things that happens or have happend between them. I come up with my own Greg/Nick relationship. :p

7. InnocentGuilt

InnocentGuilt Hit and Run

Okay! So I'm new here. I've recently rediscovered my love for CSI. Sad but I have some sort of retarded attention problem. I watch one season, don't watch the next, wonder why I gave it up...it's a vicious cycle.

However! I'm back for the haul...for the fourth time.:shifty: I have to work on that!

I know it's OT but, I have just watched 'For Gedda.' And I was wondering at the end, when the group is at the diner, it's just after the waitress gives them the check. Nick looks at the waitress for a few seconds and then at Greg for like...20 seconds, until Warrick says something. I swear it!

Anyway, what I was wondering, before I got off track with the details, is that if I'm the only one who notices it. I just keep watching it over and over, and I SEE it.

Sorry it's so off topic. But I need to know I'm not losin' it.

I'm glad to be here. Hope I didn't come off as a loon! :lol:

8. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

You can never post those pictures enough :D Thank you. *drools quietly*

Also >> :lol: :thumbsup: I love that their first conversation was about anal swabs. It kind of set the tone for the rest of the lab-related conversations if you ask me. Liquid latex, liquid dishsoap, pyromania. It's all good flirting material if you ask me :D

Welcome to the Fort, Greg's Hot Baby - I think we all make our own version here...you'll fit right in :)

InnocentGuilt (I think I've just had a review from you on ff.net, if you are in fact the same person. I love a coincidence :D Hi!) It's not O/T at all, there is so much subtext in that diner scene in For Gedda. I always have trouble deciding if Warrick knows about them when he encourages Nick to talk to the waitress, and he doesn't approve, or he has no idea. But the looks Nick and Greg give each other in that scene speak volumes. Also, loons are welcome. There are free drinks here in my corner of looniness.

Nat x

PS Love Fan - sincerely hope you enjoy A La Cart, you've had to wait long enough to see it!

9. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

First of all I'd like to say welcome to The Fort to all the new people out there! It's awesome to see that The Love is alive and thriving!

Ah, not crazy, I assure you! I watched "For Gedda" on TV yesterday, and at the diner scene .... man were Greg and Nick smiling at each other. Major eyesex right there! I happened to be sitting about two feet from the TV, and after Greg had left, I was gibbering like an idiot. It'd been my first time realizing all the delicious subtext in that moment.

I totally agree, Greg's hot baby! Nick and Greg should *totally* have randomly kissed in any ol' episode, but alas ... TPTB aren't indulging us as of late, but that all might be changing ... one never really knows.

10. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Personally I think Warrick knew about Nicky and Greggo. Maybe he made a big deal out of the waitress cause he was not sure if the other knew or not. Delish subtext in the episode, you would have to be blind not to see the sparks between them in the diner. I love love love the idea of Nicky calling Greggo peanut. So cute. Sunshine was another one that I has been used in fics that fits Greggo as well. I wonder what Greggo calls Nicky. Maybe something like Tex or Cowboy. :lol: The idea of them salling each other pet names makes me all giddy.

Welcome all new comers to the FORT. Always great to see more LOVE devotees.

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome InnocentGuilt!
    You're so not off topic here! I haven't watched For Gedda yet, just saw clips with the boys but even without the context you just feel that there is something between them when they look at each other. I mean their smiles speak volumes.

I also think that Warrick knows about Nick and just tried to make him admit it by trying to get him to talk to the waitress.

Pet names are always nice. Peanut, yes, sunshine, no, because sunshine's Justin's pet name (QaF). I'd love it if Greg called Nick tex or cowboy. Can totally see it. Plus he can say those at work too without raising too much suspicion!

EDIT: Which of the detective do you think would be supportive of Nick and Greg. I'm asking because I've just watched an episode with Cavalier (spelling?) in it and somehow I don't think he'd be supportive. Don't know why, maybe because of a fic or because of the way he and Nick acted in that episode where the boy killed his younger brother? Which episode was that in? S4?

Anyway, Vartann and Vega would be supportive I guess and I don't really have to comment on Brass and Sofia, do I?

And, just so you can feel as grossed out as I did. In Mea Culpa Ecklie's extremely nice to Nick and blame fanfiction but I thought, he had a crush on him or something. Ugh, I know!!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Welcome all newbies here! It's so great to see new Love shippers!:)

How could I didn't notice that Nick introduced Greg's character to the audience! That's so true seabird. Coincidence? No, I don't think so:devil:

Supportive detecitve? Sofia! I know, I know, but I really love her and in my little world she's with Sara so definitely makes her the supportive detecitve for our boys. Brass? We know Brass. He's a very good person so he would be supportive too.

Sunshine is a pet name for Sara (again forgot the title of epi, even season, lol). Nick said it one day to Greg that Sara is his sunshine or something like that.

OMG, love fan, don't scare with this thing with Ecklie! Crush? No, no, no. Now I'll have nightmares:lol:

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome to all the newbies! :)

InnocentGuilt, you are not the only one who noticed it. There were discussions about that scene on The Fort and on the nickngreg LJ community and everybody agreed that Nick was not looking at the waitress but staring at Greg. Here's one of the discussions and a clip of the scene (min 2:29):

http://community.livejournal.com/nickngreg/1039767.html

And some screen caps.

First, it's Greg who gazes at his Nicky with this wonderful smile on his face :

[​IMG]

Then, it was Nick who couldn't take his eyes of his Greggo. He was gazing lovingly at him. Day dreaming, I guess....;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kudos to George and Eric for their subtle acting in this scene :thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Yeah, so subtle!! :guffaw: Nick's so smitten with his Greggo! He looks so lost in his Greggo *sigh*

As mentioned before I think that Brass was one of the first ones that knew about Nick and Greg. He's a very observing man, and I can just see him watching the two at the lab and grinning to himself. :thumbsup:

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thanks for the "For Gedda" reminder, seabird. I love those looks, beautiful smiles. It's really amazing and powerful scene, my heart is always beating faster when I'm watching it. And I can agree with love_fan that wasn't soo subtle, lol. It was so obvious!

And I just noticed Warrick's face. Just look at him. He's stairing at Nick in the right moment when he was glancing at Greg. Did Rick look "a little bit" surprised? Or maybe he thought - ha! I knew it!:lol: But still hate that he said to Nick about this waitress. But probably he was teasing him. He saw it on his own eyes that Nick is interested only in only one person in restaurant, and it wasn't redhead.

Love_fan, like this thought about Brass. It's in his style.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.