First 'Pirates Of The Third Reich' Spoilers

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jan 23, 2006.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

CSI Files sources revealed recently that the upcoming CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episode "Pirates of the Third Reich" is going to revolve around a case that will have deeply personal repercussions for lead CSI Gil Grissom.

"Pirates of the Third Reich" will be a classic sweeps episode, featuring, as CSI showrunner <font color=yellow>Carol Mendelsohn</font> promised last month, "Nazis, medical experiments and Siamese twins." But above all, the episode will have the CSIs facing a death toll of more than twenty people. It's made gruesomely easy for Grissom and his team to keep track of the full number of victims, even before they find out any clues as to the killer's identity -- as it turns out, the killer branded a sequential number on all the people he mangled.

One of the first victims to be examined in the autopsy room is a young woman who was found with both of her eyeballs missing and traces of both a painkiller and an antipsychotic drug in her eye sockets. It's as if she was operated on in a mental facility, but there's another clue that points in a completely different direction: when the CSIs found her, the woman had one dried-up eyeball stuck in one of her eye sockets, and it's not her own. DNA testing on the eyeball reveals it belongs to a known rapist called Jack Frist. Sara and Brass head off to find the man and see what kind of bizarre fetish moved him to kill someone, then cut out his own eye and leave it on his victim.

But when Sara and Brass find Jack, they soon realise he couldn't possibly be their serial killer. He's living in a halfway house where he showed up a short while ago, six weeks after being released from jail, and two weeks after he missed his parole hearing. When he arrived at the halfway house, his eye was already missing, replaced by a black eye patch -- and a full set of buccaneer wear, as Jack declared himself to be the fearsome pirate Captain Happy Jack. The people at the halfway house made the Captain take a drug test, but it turned out he was clean, and they left it at that.

The CSIs don't, and they have Jack examined by a doctor. Jack is unable to recall how he lost his eye, but the examination reveals it probably happened as someone shoved an ice pick into his brain -- Jack recently underwent a lobotomy. It's yet another sign that the CSIs' true suspect can be found somewhere in a mental hospital. As for Jack himself, he takes himself off the suspect list when he raises his shirt, revealing an '18' that's branded on his chest -- Jack himself nearly was a victim.

It takes another dead woman to lead Grissom to his suspect. The victim is a girl named Zoe, who disappeared a few months ago after she participated in a medical study at a local mental health clinic. The girl had dropped out of school a year ago and hadn't been in touch with her family, which is probably why her disappearance went unnoticed for so long. The CSIs decide to head over to the clinic to investigate, but not before Grissom goes to talk with Zoe's mother. It's a conversation that he suspects will prove emotional both for the mother and for himself -- as it turns out she is none other than Grissom's former lover Lady Heather...

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details and the airing order of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

"Pirates of the Third Reich" is expected to air next month on CBS.<center></center>

2. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Can't wait to see it.
    So I guess Grissom and Lady H actually were lovers in Lady Heather's Box? Well, we'll find out when we watch the episode.

3. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Listening to the commentary for that episode, they said ('they' being...I think it was the writer and director of the episode...can't fully remember) that Billy still says that Grissom went home and came back the next morning, but that's not what they thought. :lol:

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, right. I tried this on my mother once. She did not fall for it.

They totally broke in her new whip that night.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hahahahahah...Lover...Hahahaha...no seriously I'm sitting her LMFAO! He didn't sleep with her. According to WP he didn't and that's what I'm choosing to believe. I don't think Grissom would have risked his career (or WP his character)for a one night stand with a dominatrix with a psychic riding crop. Lover...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And as for the infamous (sarcasm) return of Lady Heather, I really could care less. She is a TOOL. Now if you want to bring her back as a dead body, that would be the ONLY way I'd watch her back on CSI.

6. wendy

wendy Witness

lady heather is cool

7. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

I'm looking forward to this eppy but I feel really bad that they plan to kill LH's daughter, Zoe.

8. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Wow, I can't wait to see this episode. Although it is a shame that Lady Heather had to return this way. Loosing her daughter and all.

9. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

yeah i was kinda shocked when they said zoe is dead blah..anyway we will get to see LH again :D

10. Onnie

Onnie Witness

Looking forward to the episode after reading the interview with Jorja Fox and hearing what she said about it... and cant wait to see Lady Heather again!!!

11. Talie

Talie Witness

I made the mistake of reading that while I was supposed to be setting up some stuff in the computer room at work. My colleagues were all sat reading, and got woken up by me squawking "You what?" :lol:

I shall look forward to this one. I was initially none too chuffed to hear of the return of LH, but maybe they're going to give us the "Behind the scenes" 411 from last time? ;)

12. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

From the article:

Oh my gosh. Poor Lady Heather! :( Grissom and Lady H are going to meet for the first time since their last interaction under such awful circumstances.

And her daughter is a brilliant student - studying in Harvard and all. :( This is going to be a fairly deep and emotional episode. A not-to-be-missed.