The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Yes. Agreed. I can't get my head round Nick with Bobby or Archie before Greg :( Obviously he's been with people before, but for me, no one else from the lab and the same goes for Greg. I like the idea of Bobby as his gay confidant though...lol...I'd never thought of that, but I like it.

Hehe. This made me laugh because I'm exactly the same, so many fics have Greg with fish, I would be upset if we ever saw his apartment and he didn't have fish. I also write Nick as hating peanut butter... is it canon, is it fanon, who knows? Not to worry.

Speaking of which, on a fanfic related noted, I HAVE FINISHED NINE LOVE SONGS! *dies of relief* So yeah, in other words, the last chapter is up, if anyone is reading it :D

Hope is good!

(and I am v much enjoying your icons at the moment, bubbles and Love Fan :devil:)

Nat x

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It's only theory but... Just watch epis. And how I said earlier. That could be only a crush (can we tell from when Bobby has his partner?). It's really a big possibility - just look at Nick. C'mon, why Bobby can't be interested in him? I understand him very well:lol: I don't see Nick with Archie. I don't know why. Probably cause signals which gave Bobby to Nick were much clearer than those which maybe Archie showed. Dunno.

About hating peanut butter - it's cannon. Nick said how much he hates it in episode "Finger" from second season.

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well Nick not liking peanut butter did most defently come from the episode entitled "The Finger"

RE Nick before Greg, yeah anything is possible. But Nick's nto been in love with anyone else other than Greg. In my mind, before Greg came along Nick was having purly physical relationships with other men.

Faling in love~ now thats totally different.

Cause when Nick fell for Greg, he felt complete.

Its like B4G (before Greg) he never told a single man that he loved him....
    But when Greg came along, slowly and surly he fell in love with him.
    Eventually Nick told Greg, but not after a while...
    Maybe Nick thought that as long as he was just having sex with men, it wasnt the same, not like falling in love.

So when he fell in love with Greg it was hard for him to deal with....

On a seperate note yeah Bobby was gonna be cannon that he's gay. But that got cut.

Nick and Archie? Na.... no way...

Greg on the other hand, has always seen flirting with women, but have you ever really seen a woman flirt back?

Ever?

The same goes for Nick.

Think about it?

Because they're in love with each other. Simple.

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Exactly candygirl. Of course the one person who Nick truly loves is Greg. I mentioned Bobby but he was the only one interested, not Nick who was nice but noy in way which Bobby would like. And remember, that scene was after Nick's flirts with Greg.

I just recalled scene from sixth season (sorry, forget epi's title again) when Greg asked Wendy about dinner. She really wasn't interested in this talk (not flirt, I would never call it flirt:lol:) And Nick and all this stuff with Kristy or Secula... Oh no, both are not that "brave" with women like they want to, lol, ok, only Greg to make Nick jealous;)

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I know I have not posted on this thread in a while, been busy writing a fic mostly. Deirdre knows. ;)
    Ahh you are referring to "Spellbound" when Greg asked Wendy to dinner and she said only if she could invite her friend. That always makes me wonder about Wendy and who her "Friend" was. :lol:

Anyway, back to Greg and Nick, I can also see them both having some sort of casual relationships prior to them being together, but it was never Love with the others.

6. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Man, a lot was posted today. Anywho--I totally agree that Nick's had some casual relationships before. I think Nick's been in love only twice in his life ... once with a guy maybe on the police force, and then with Greg. As Nick goes through his casual relationships, he probably wonders why he doesn't want them to continue. Maybe 'cause every time he holds hands with someone or kisses someone, Greg's beautiful face floats into his mind?

Ah, Greg's such a little flirt. Or ... well ... he tries, anyways. Not many people seem to flirt back with him. Except one, and that'd be our wonderful Texan. Nicky has such a radiant smile when Greg's around, or even when Greg's mentioned.

I absolutely adore the idea of calling Greg 'Peanut'. *files it away in the back of her mind* I'm probably going to start using that ... but I should probably watch the episode to get a better handle on it. So it's definitely Strip Strangler? One of my favorite episodes ... can't believe I didn't notice Nick calling someone that.

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

How cold I forgot that is "Spellbound"? Good epi for Greg, I love this moment when Grissom noticed that not Warrick is at the crime scene. And of course Greg's ideas, lol. If I good remember (I hope) after this epi he mentioned his fantasies etc. Nick was around (I really hope that memory won't suck this time:lol:). Greg really likes to make him jealous. Ehhh, yeah, Greg Casanova (ha, "Fallen Idols"! I remembered:lol:). And Wendy's friend. I haven't any doubts 'cause "Spellbound" I watched first time in TV with Polish translator. Cause in Polish words have gender (hmm, this phrase have a sense? lol) translator said "girlfriend" (of course in Polish it's only friend). But when I saw it in original, I also thought who was her "friend". I guess it was really girl (you know, his fantasy - yacht, hard rock, latex etc. Did he meantion that happened? I have this thought but I'm not sure):lol:

MLC, I really like this thought about that Nick was in love twice in his life. But Greg, he's his only one true love. And of course when he was flirting with his favourite lab tech and met someone else on a date (for example only), Nick surely couldn't stop thinking about Greg. I just see this scene when someone was trying to get his attention but Nick was in mind with someone else. With his Peanut;)

8. Eurydike

Eurydike Victim

I think i have to revise on an earlier opinion...I've justbeen re-watching 114-Table Stakes ie. the one with Portia Richmond and Greg's fantabulous dancing ;)

There's a bit where Nick, Sara and Catherine are all sitting around discussing the case. Catherine theorizes that maybe Portia hasn't made any withdrawls before shes been swept off her feet in the Med. Nick says 'Some guys still like to pay for everything' to which Sara scoffs, 'Really? How would you know?'

Nick then sort of changes the subject by telling them that he only goes dutch if a women asks him what car he drives...
    It may be a total figment of my imagination but i kind of get the feeling that Sara knows that Nick's gay/bi/more into men than women. Maybe out drinking, Nick's tongue a little loose, tells her that after the Kristy thing he's totally swearing off women for a while.
    Sober, Nick is marginally embarrassed that he told her that, so he changes the subject in front of Catherine who doesn't know. Sara gets the hint and goes along, then mentions going dutch again when they're out to lunch. Her and Nick laughing away at their little injoke.

Actually Sara, Nick & Greg all seem particularly chummy in this ep, like they've been spending time together away from work. I don't believe Nick & Greg are together at this point, just flirting madly with each other, perhaps both aware of the mutual attraction. I love the idea of Sara repeating the 'dutch'conversation to Greg, who approaches Nicky later in the corridor and impishly asks him what car does he drive? Nick rolling his eyes in response.

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Just saw the promo for A La Cart! Can't wait to watch it!!! Only two more days until I see the boys in action!

I just love Table Stakes. I could watch it over and over. Greg's so funny and if I remember correctly he was in such a great mood in that episode, too.

I really love your idea Eurydike! That would be such a Greg thing to do. Tease Nick with his own words and I bet Nick would have blushed and Greg would have had such a huge grin on his face!

I really liked Spellbound, finally some Greg time! I don't understand why we don't see more of him. He's such a great character!

EDIT: Just watched Loco Motives and Greg and Grissom were at this chicken farm investigating. Greg found a condom and said something like, he wouldn't have sex at a place like this. Now, I was thinking if it were Nicky with him, he'd have bragged with some sexual encounter to show off.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Greg, Wendy and her friend. How awesome in my little fangirl world would it be for Nick and Greg to have a nice evening with Wendy and Cath? :D Anyway, moving on...

I like the closeness that Nick, Greg and Sara have, as friends. I think Nick and Greg are comfortable being themselves with Sara. They can be 'out' when they are around her, because she totally understands and they can be themselves without worrying what anybody will think. So I totally think that Sara knows about both of the boys sexuality.

And love_fan, you will love a la cart, i only saw it a couple of weeks ago :)

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I totally agree with you. Nick, Greg and Sara are great together. She's supportive of the boys and is just a great friend to them.

I think I'll have to watch Swap Meet again. That scene where Grissom pulls those, well, "adult" toys out of the washing machine and Greg grins at him, was so funny.

And I know, I don't want to sound too stereotypical here but Nicky's hand gesture in Leaving Vegas was quite telling:
    http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI/Season 7/711 Leaving Vegas/711_00302.jpg

If only he'd hug Greg like he hugged Grissom in Leaving Vegas!!

Maybe we get lucky and Greg really gets promoted and maybe, just maybe, they'll have a small celebration in the lab and Nicky will touch his arm or give him am manly hug. I'd also would like to see them going out but a many hug would do!

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah it is Swap Meet when Greg actually lets out a little laugh when Grissom says "Cleanliness is next to godliness" about the "adult toy". Greg was probably thinking about some incident he had with Nick and a toy. :lol:

That would be great, if they had a manly hug or just touch as a congrats. Even them just going out to celebrate would be nice.

13. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

When Greg passed his final profiency test, Nick couldn't take his hands off him. I'm pretty sure we'll get *something* from them, it's not too far-fetched to guess that. I'm hoping one of the character'll say something like, "FINALLY!" It'd mirror the audience's response, that's for sure. ;) But who knows ... maybe Nick will be so proud of his boyfriend (I think that they are together by the beginning of season 9) that a hug would definitely be deserved.

Of course, once they get back home ... I think Greg will need a special reward. :devil:

I think Sara has helped Greg discover more about himself. They have such a great friendship, and I'm sure Greg tells her everything, even if it's something extremely small. Maybe when Greg's been in one of those moods (when he's thinking that Nick's straight and wouldn't be interested in him) Sara's been there to listen to him ... maybe even be a comforting shoulder for Greg if he needs to cry? Who knows. I could totally see Greg gushing to Sara about Nick at one point, though. His hair ... his clothes ... his cologne. Sara would just smile and nod.

14. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Hi guys,

This thought only occured to me now.

When Eric was punched in Hawaii, was that around the same time those pics of George & his "girlfriend were taken in Hawaii
    Lonewolfe0001

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I really want to see small celebration for Greg when he'll get second level. And I think Nick will do something more than that what was when Greg become a CSI. Oh, great big hug, maybe with a touch of cheeks? For a seconds but definitely it's a thing which I want to see. I guess not only me want to find a lot of emotions between Nick and Greg;)

MLC, special reward from Nick just must be:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.