Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Jul 29, 2008.

?

What should our new thread title be?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #19: The Tight T-Shirt Society

11.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #19: Togo where no thread has gone before

17.6%
  3. Ryan/Jon #19: We want skin!

5.9%
  4. Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #19: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

8.8%
  6. Ryan/Jon #19: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

2.9%
  7. Ryan/Jon #19: He's a Superhero in Training

8.8%
  8. Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

29.4%
  10. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe's Den

8.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #19: Dreaming of Wolfe shirtless

8.8%
  12. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe gang

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

LUV THOSE PICS THEY'RE JUST AWESOME. I think I've watched Nailed about 10 times already and I can still go back to my DVDs and watch again!

Next time I see Stetler I'll go 'Moley, m, m, moley, moley, ugh'

Hehe:lol:

2. lausi_GM

lausi_GM Dead on Arrival

The pics are all awesome :drool::drool::drool: (and seriously distracting me from work here ;))

As for my favorite Ryan Ep....loaded question. There are so many. And those you mentioned here are among my favorites too. But if I had to pick just one, it would be Nailed. Jon's so amazing in this one. But I love ANY Ryan ep with a good story line for him and some teamwork (I love when the character interacts with Calleigh or Eric). And I agree with you all, Jon's brilliant with all the emotional stuff. They should give him more scenes to act on this.

As for the upcoming season, I hope to God that he won't be "off" with the team again for too long. This is getting old and still rather painful to watch for me as a devoted fan to the character. I truly never get why everyone is so particular hard on Ryan all the time. If you think about some of the mistakes the others made, then I don't get why they always get cut some slack, but Ryan doesn't. For e.g. Natalia was the mole, double crossed the team and no one (aside from Ryan) seemed particular p....d with her?!?! And everyone was very undstanding towards Eric when he bought dope and missed call outs, etc. Compared to this, I don't think Ryan did such terrible things that he deserved the "attitude" towards him. They should know by now that he's not a bad guy (I for once refuse to believe that, no matter how hard the evil writers try to convice us otherwise :p) Honestly, it's a miracle he hasn't already quit his job...so, I hope he'll bounce back again from whatever obstacle they will throw at him the next season. And please, please can't he for once get along with the others and share some fun (I loved the humor in Curse of the Coffin. That was so nice to see. They all acted as a team for once ....WOW...what a surprise:lol:). And I would soooo like to see Horatio step in to "stand by" Ryan ...one can dream ...

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Nice pics everyone! I love that dumpster dive scene.
    I agree Lausi GM, the others have made mistakes and they are never mentioned again. I mean, Natalia got off very lightly on that silly mole thing, and Eric and all his problems. I know Ryan has made more mistakes, but they should give him a break. Hopefully there wont be too much tension between them all next season, and we will have some team moments. Ryan doesn't seem part of the team at the mo, he isn't integrated very well- hmm, maybe we should just have Ryan in every scene!

4. lausi_GM

lausi_GM Dead on Arrival

Ryan in every scene....yeah...I'm so with you on this one :thumbsup: ...

It really annoys me that he obviously is still not part of the team...I mean after more than 4 years. Guess it's because I'm a real sucker for happy endings and don't like too much tension between the characters...it's ok for a while and makes for interesting watching (emotions like anger, angst etc. flying high ;)) but in the end, I just want them to really LIKE Ryan :lol: (and what's not to like, right ? :lol: He's smart, and gorgeous and hot ...and did I meantion GORGEOUS :lol::lol::lol: ...)

I'm hopeless, just love this character to bits and don't want to see him suffer (well, if only for a whilet ...but then he should be ok again!!!)

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, Im all for a little tension between the characters, it would be boring if they were all happy with each other all the time. And every work place has its arguments- (at my place it is usually about who hasnt filled the kettle !) But there needs to be a balance, with nice happy scenes with them joking around and stuff. I like my happy endings too. And I agree, there is lots to like about Ryan.....

6. lausi_GM

lausi_GM Dead on Arrival

You're so right about this! I wouldn't mind either if there's tension between them as long as you have the feeling that basically they "do" get along. I miss the easy banter between Eric and Ryan from the early episodes. It very, very rarely shows in the later seasons. Can't wait for the next season to start. To see where they're going with Ryan's character. (Even if they make Ryan out to be the bad guy ocassionally, he's still worth drooling over ....:drool:...so as long as he get's screen time, I'm happy ;))

7. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

awww those are great. He was adorable in that episode. So young and cute looking. Thanks for posting those.

9. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

oh wow, i love Ryan's first episode...so innocent - these pics are very cool, thanks for them! :)
    when he says 'I did sacrifice my lunch, please, just remember that' and than that cute smile - it always makes my day:guffaw:

i wonder where that funny Ryan disappeared, but i'm fine with the 'new' one as well :D

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Same place as funny Greg, I guess. Both guys were always so humorous and now they're both so serious. Here's hoping that in the new seasons for both shows that both characters get their funny back. :D

11. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

yeah i remember funny Greg too, he was the main reason i watched CSI Vegas, unfortunately they doesn't air it here right now...

aww, i'm so excited about season7, i'm so curious about the whole
    fake death, Ryan helping H and how thing...and i also wanna know how Ryan will be able to cope with the pressure that was put on him again and the things aftermath, i mean how his coworkers will deal with him. I'm sure it'll have a huge effect on him, but i don't know in a good or a bad way...

it's 5 days and a bit more left:D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
  12. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Great pics everyone! I'm so glad there's somewhere I can go to feed my Jon/Ryan obession...

Not that I'm obssessed at all....:lol:

Question for ya Orla_Dark....May I have your siggie and keep it forever!?!?!? :guffaw::drool:

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Dont have time to look at the pictures tonight. :( But I like how the writers have made Ryan so imperfect. He has done a lot of jerky things, but it def makes things interesting. But yeah, Ryan will do something minuscule and the whole lab will turn on him, but when Delko does something highly illegal its ok....

I want to see some angst in the next episode (LESS THAN A WEEK!) but maybe a little teamwork too.

14. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

forever ever?:guffaw: ok, just checking, you talking about my signature "Ryan Wolfe evolution"? you can take it, i make for me new one ;)

from Jonathan Togo MySpace:guffaw::drool:

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

er...something about that picture reminds me of Aaron Carter.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.