Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Episodes 2 and 3 had switched orders, or we got them in the wrong order.

Also FYI- my latest Greg spoiler about old Vegas was also from David Rambo,, he said it in an email he sent me.

2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

that's great, thanks for posting. i do love Sara Goldfinger..she's got a dark side to her writing :thumbsup:

3. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

I love Sara Goldfinger. Her writing is always so innovative and usually on the dark side. I think CSI is at its best when it goes down the path less traveled. She keeps me on my toes, because she adds very small details in her episodes that true fans really love.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

But isn't Sara (Sidle) supposed to be back in episode nine to finish with the Warrick case?

5. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I thought I had read that Sara was in the premiere, then another epi early in the season, and then a third later on. It's been implied that she is part of Grissom's departure but I don't think we've heard officially whether she is in epi 9 or 10. Some articles have referred to her being in "multiple episodes" after the premiere, but that could be 2 or 10. My guess is that this may still be up in the air as the story lines develop.

As long as we're finding closure for various characters who have left or are leaving CSI, I sure would like some mention of what happened to Sofia. I really enjoyed her as a detective and given how long she was on the show, I can't believe her departure/absence has never been addressed.

Ali

6. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I completely agree with you Ali! I can't believe we didn't get one mention about Sofia's departure. Sofia has never been my favourite character, but I've always liked her, and I remember about the fourth episode into season 8 thinking, "Where did Sofia go? She went poof after they found Sara!" I mean, come on, they could at least have had one sentence in a script saying, "Oh, yeah, have you heard Sofia's been hired by the CIA? Oh crap...now I have to run before they shoot me!" :lol:

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

No the spoiler about Nick looks legit. If Nick truly does say he missed, I'm sure it wasn't done intentionally. Nick isn't the type to kill someone. Ok, all of us are capable of it, but that doesn't mean we'll do it.

Actually, we can't depend on any of these spoilers until we actually see the episode or about the characters or actors themselves.

Just like Sara being in 4-6 episodes, I'm still waiting for confirmation of that. I mean confirmation AFTER we found about Grissom leaving. No one has cited a source for that yet. I know Sara fans are hoping she'll be in more episodes, but with Grissom gone, I just don't see it. Even if he comes back for an episode, but hey you never know. Anything can happen in Hollywood.

And I'm a huge Nick fan, but man, can we get some Greg spoilers too? What about the lab rats?

If it's true that Nick finds McKeen and/or figures it out, that just might make me forgive tptb for not letting him find Warrick.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

The spoiler about Nick came from a website that we are not allowed to mention on this website.

It was not 'yet another' Nick fanbase projection-I'm confused about that comment..but oh well...

I did hear (yet can't cite the source) that things between Wendy and Hodges heat up..cool..

And more Mandy..please..I love her...

It would be nice to see Sara back in a nonGrissom related matter..

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

As we know no spoiler is one hundred percent until it airs on the tv, therefore it can be subject to change. But in the case of giving a spoiler, there are some sources (as noted on page/post one of this thread) that can not be named, if you would like to get that info via Pm, then please feel free to contact the person who posted the spoiler to see if they will give you that info. Sources especially those that can not be named are hard for just that reason, but it does have a reason. Course if the source is not apart of that which I mentioned above, and in fact can be revealed then I would suggest the person do so.

For future reference as it states in the first post on page one of this thread if you are not sure whether or not the source of your info can be cited then please feel free to pm and we can let you know. ;)

ETA The Quote below
    As shown it can not be revealed on the board for the reasons stated, a pm suggestion on the where can be obtained.
    myfuturecsi, I believe "Fan Based projection" could mean something in which a fan is speculating will happen, or has heard from a friend of a friend of friend (or site of a site of site) type of thing, your basic third hand information. Though I could be wrong as to this being the meaning Rocket meant.

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

speedystokesgirl, I totally agree. Could we get some Greg spoilers please!? Or is he just gonna get pushed to the back burner again? I'm really sick of him being used as a prop for other characters. :(

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

There was some Greg spoilers a couple pages back I know about episodes 8 and 9 of this season. One of him working a case with Nick and another about him and his fascination again with the mobsters of old Vegas and some humor.

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah but it's all so vague :(

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah and the one of him getting a promotion. Which makes me very happy. But, I hope we get a party when he gets promoted. :D

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This *spoiler* site mentions everyone, the whole cast, in one way or another, bare in mind this is not my site, nor my words just another slant on the ever "what's going to happen next" it does say on Sara, who did "ink a deal" sometime back, "Jorja Fox is back as Sara Sidle in the first two episodes, & she'll be back for "several" episodes later in the season"~

CLICK HERE

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

With all due respect, that same site also said Nick was the one to find Warrick slumped over the wheel when in the promos released by CBS it was Grissom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.