Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for the info Alex:thumbsup:

Ok wasn't the 3rd episode supposed to be "Head Case"???:confused:.
    What kind of title is this one? I mean we always had spoilers about "Head Case":lol:=

ETA: here's the second promo of s7, the one you all kept talking about
    Promo - 2

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Thanks Florry86, I actually hadn't seen it yet.

It was mostly the same with a few new shots. Looks like Julia's giving a little smooch to Ron, and Ron's threating Yelina with a gun. Horatio to save the day, anyone?

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

oh gosh!!:brickwall: What did you see guys??:p

Anyway I think this promo kinda ruins the great teaser we watched last week & I don't know why but it all looks like a mess.
    Now Yelina threatened w/ a gun:lol: I can't wait to see it, seriously I think it's her first time.
    Horatio has to do a lot of things in this episode to save his team & his family.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Episode 703's title has been changed from "Head Case" to "And How Does that Make You Kill?"

For those who want a refresher, this is ep where the daughter of Eric's shrink is killed

The episode will air October 6th

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That name sounds familiar, but I don't know why. :lol:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh good to know I'm not getting crazy :guffaw:.
    I was starting to have doubts about the plot too.

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ha..that's a nice title for that episode... :) GOSH! I can't wait another week! It's killing me!

8. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

:thumbsup: new thread...
    One more weeks ladies and gents. Been waiting for this for 5 months, and it has finally arrived. Take out the fold up chairs get a 20 pack of beer and popcorn and tune in .. we'll at least that's what i'm going to do.. One question. u know seing that yelena is coming back . Do you think maybe perhaps he will try to start something or go with julia (which is hot !! ) lol . thanx.:guffaw::vulcan:

9. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I would think Horatio's near brush with death-getting shot- might make him totally go after Yelina. I mean really it's been awhile since his brother died and she's not seeing anyone. And he can't want Julia if he can't trust her one minute. At least he trusts Yelina with his life and safety to guard him during his recovery. I would so love to see that ship finally sail after how many seasons???? Love the new teaser promo too..

10. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^Cool! I didn't feel like sitting through loading the video, but I read the article thingy. I'll watch it later. She's gonna be opposite Samuel L Jackson? Cool!

I wonder what's going to happen with Ryan, like if the team is going to ignore the fact that he was there before them and released the body... I know he didn't do anything, but I wonder how far they're going to take it. Honestly, I kinda wish they would drag out the 3 months into a few more episodes, just to see how everyone's dealing with things. Think they'll show a funeral?

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

LAAAAAAAAAAAD (translation: EEEEEWWWWW) On the second promo did you see Ron kissing Julia = nasty + disgustion

And someone, I think Ron was also all over Yelena, what the hell?

OMG 7 more days guys, hold on, it'll come. I'm so excited for this premiere, more than I've ever been! Almost more than my cute niece, beside my post there (picture).

13. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

6 more! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh and I totally agree ladyjr. I would love to see H&Y finally get together!!!

I know,:rolleyes: don't get me wrong. I am DuCaine Die hard :thumbsup: but... if my Horatio can just be happy... :drool::drool::drool: Then why the hell not! :guffaw: H&Y would be great together but then again TPTB are always going to keep up anticipating. If everyone was happy we wouldn't have a show!:lol:

I want my show so I don't mind dealing with the angst for many more seasons.:p:p:p

Oh and yes Saris is all over Yelina... I bet he finds out she is working for Horatio then the shit hits the fan and H has to help Yelina! Okay sorry, but my muse is running rampant in my head.;)

6 more days.... Until the new credits and YEAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:drool:

HCrazy

PS: Vegaslights please post the new pics.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:lol:
    They are up! :thumbsup: Thank you as always.

"And How Does That Make You Kill?" When the daughter of Delko's therapist is murdered, Horatio (David Caruso) and the CSI team must find the killer before Delko's darkest secrets are exposed, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, October 6 th(10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

We're gonna get new credits? JAJ! About time.

The Delano hotel, it is very chique! This year I went 2 weeks to Miami and went inside the Delano hotel thanks to someone I know. Lucky guys for getting to stay there!

7 days before I get to see it! Why can't I live in USA? :(

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

A new thread already? I suppose the finale brought up alot of debate! The season so far sounds promising. I like the storyline with the kidnapped baby, at least its not dead models all the time. And look forward to seeing Yelina again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.