Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Finch, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

i'm so excited, its going to be AWESOME. for serious, i even got excited over the very non-telling-of-anything promo. i'm so stoked, its been a long summer (i just finished rewatching s3, took me like a week but i did it ha).

oh and a *HELL YEAH*

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

'Hell Yeah' * throws confetti* I can't wait until Thursday!

I don't know if I told any of you guys this or not :lol: My sister has a two year old daughter and I had to watch her for a couple weeks why her parents were on vacation. In that time, just take a guess at what I watched :p So when the time came for her parents to pick her up, they called me a couple days later and my sister was joking with me about something that she said. She's one quiet kid, usually only says, 'mama' 'daddy' and calls me 'Nike' :lol: My sister had informed me that she had said to her, that "Sammy cute," :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Aww, that's cute. :)

My cable guide says for the premiere that Dean wakes up in a pine box and is reunited with Sam and Bobby and they all wonder what released Dean from Hell and what it'll want in return. Sounds intriguing.

4. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Aaaaaawww. :D That's really cute.

I really hate that season 3 only has 16 episodes. I try to go slowly through the episodes but I only have 7 left.. :lol: Well at least that's better than none. When's season 4 starting?

5. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

Season 4 is starting on September 18th and only 3 days to go. :D

I can't believe after months of waiting we're finally almost there. :eek: :D

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I don't think I've ever been so excited about the premiere of a show before :) I can't wait. And out of all the things that might happen in the premiere, I actually can't wait to see Dean's reunion with The Metallicar :lol:

:lol: Rellaaaa, why the trunk? Wouldn't you mind sitting right in the middle with Dean and Sam ;) Oh wait, I'm there :p jk ... I'll share them and even my twizzlers :D

7. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

:lol: Hard2Handle, you are teaching your niece to be a naughty girl. Good job. :lol:

I am so excited. One of my friends wanted to get together thursday, and I said "Nope, sorry, got a date." :lol:

:shifty: I'm not pathetic.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

You're not pathetic. My family and I are having a hotdog and chips party in honor of the premiere. :lol: The date is actually circled on the calendar in bright green ink. :eek:

I, for one can't wait to see what Sammy may or may have not done to the Metallicar. :D It seems to be a symbol of Dean to Sam, so I doubt he changed too much but you never know...

I heard Sammy installed an iPod in the car. Not sure if it's going to remain that way with how spoilers are.

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol:
    I just pictured Dean cranking the car and Britney Spears blasting through the speakers, in my head all I heard was Dean yelling, "Sam!!!"

10. HellsBells

OH GAH

I can just see Dean getting into the Impala, going to turn on the radio and just, staring at the IPOD. He'll get this look, you know his WTF expressions, and say, "Sam, what the hell is that, and what the hell is it doing in my car?" :lol:

Then when he hits play and it's something other than what he's used to listening to, "Samantha, get some new music."

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I think it would be cool if they put something like an ipod or a cd player into the car, but I'm sure that no matter what Sam may do, Dean's been through so much that he's just glad to be back with him and his baby :thumbsup: How many people are looking forward to the episode with Teenaged John and Mary? I just wonder how that one's going to play out. Sam and Dean pull a back to the future? It's just mainly in flashbacks ... I can't wait to see it :)

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Your guys' ideas are cracking me up! Is it pathetic that I requested work off to watch Supernatural? Oh and I'm screwed this season. CSI, 30 Rock, and Supernatural all come on at the same time. Those of you with DVR understand my two tuner dilemma!

13. HellsBells

No, that's not pathetic. I asked off for vacation the 18-24 because of Supernatural and CSI:Miami. :shifty:

Just be sure to watch Supernatural. DVR 30 rock, and watch CSI online :lol: problem solved.

OH OH I was at the video store today, and they had Supernatural season 3 (actually they have all the seasons, yay video store!) and that's not the best part. :lol: Disc 2, 4 and 5 was out. Which means it was rented. BUT THAT'S NOT THE BEST PART-- NOO! The person in front of me was RENTING ONE OF THE DISCS!! :lol: I nearly screamed "HEY! I LIEK SUPERNATURAL TOO!" :lol: I was just so thrilled that it was being rented. Sometimes I feel like the only one in my zipcode that likes the show. *NERD*

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

* Squee * There's a Dean-centric episode :D
    "Dean is transported back in time and is shocked when he lands in Lawrence, Kan. However, that shock turns to amazement after he runs into a young John Winchester (Matthew Cohen, pictured above) and Mary (Amy Gumenick, pictured above left with Jensen) who have just fallen in love. Dean isn't sure why he was sent back so he begins to enjoy the time with his parents and newfound grandfather (Mitch Pileggi), who may be hiding a secret that is key to Sam and Dean's entire predicament."

and :eek: Teenaged John = :drool:

[​IMG] Stands like Sam, dresses like Dean ;)

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

:lol:
    Thanks for the help! I don't think I've ever seen so many :lol: in one quote before!:lol: And what's even worse was I was at Best Buy where Supernatural Seaon 3 was on sale for $34.99 and I'm looking for it everywhere and I can't find it. So I go ask for help at the register and this wench of a woman was taking the last 3 copies! WTH?! three copies?!:shifty: Needless to say I was peeved cause then I had to get a raincheck but then I got a car wash and lost the raincheck so I had to buy it the next day for 45.99...Story of my life!:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.