Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilou

lilou Rookie

5.02 Page Turner.

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL!!!!!!!! I think writers are trying to makes us a bunch of crazy people, Gio :D First they talk about the fireman, now they gives us Smacked moments. I think this is made on purpose :D And we are not the only ship going nuts like us :D

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: As much as i like him i admit you are totally right:lol::lol::lol:

Steph-->
    Amen to this. Stella looks much better that last season. Maybe because she is living with the right man now :D

OH MY GOD! I want another promo (a longer one!) Didn't CTV air any in Canada?

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Gio.. It is Episode 5x02:page Turner. I LOVE THE PICTURE SO MUCH!!!! Stella and Mac is soooooooooooo Hot. :drool::drool::drool: Thank you for posting them Lilou. You just made my day. Because nowadays we've been talking about the *fire the man*. :(. Thank you!!! That first picture.. Oh GOSH! That was my favourite. *Another Gaze that speaks Volume* *Ah, I'm day dreaming again..* :drool: Stella is sooo beautiful. Even i can't resist why Mac can.. LOL! Kidding. Those picture are just perfect screen caps. :) I also agree that I can't find anything good from the *fire the man*. and he is only 0.000000000000000000000% of Mac. He got nothing! :D Mac is way tooo much hotter than him. :D

That was PERFECT!!! It really suits their relationship. I'm sure season 5 will be our season.. :D Can't wait anymore!!! :lol:

Hmph.. They love teasing us Debbie. :D We cannot deny that anymore. They've been doing those since season 1. Those TPTB! *Meh!*

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

hmm when i think about it Donnie looks like he's thinking about a plan to hook up Mac and Stella when they get back to the lab:D:devil: and yeah i would have paid for that and i would have loooved it too:D
    sorry to say this Steph, but no i don't think we're gonna se a scene like that on the tv 'cause it's way way way to hot for TV:devil::drool:
    im starting to think the writer's are just teasing us 'cause they got the power to choose if Mac and Stella are gonna hook up or not:lol: Debbie, i agree with you i also think the writers are trying to make us crazy (they have succeed with making me a bit crazy:lol:) and i soo agree with you:D
    well it do look like he's the third wheel:lol::lol:
    oh yeah Mac's way way way too much hotter than that fireman guy:D:drool::drool:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh my word, so would I, I'd love a scene like that so much. I'm sure Don, Danny, Hawkes and Adam could come up with some kind of plan on how they could get them together... But we knew know, after all of the trauma that they will face next season, they may not need anyone pushing them anymore, they may come to realise that they came close to loosing eachother, and that they couldn't live without eachother, surely that would make them see sense... Well I'm hoping something like that will happen anyways...

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Steph, I totally agree with you and all of them. I think their Lab *family* will plan something to hook both Mac and Stella together. I'm sure it would be lovely. That picture.. I've been seeing it again and again to examine it. LOL! :lol: I mean i was trying to see what both of them doing. It was lovely. I'm sure i'll get more scenes like that to make my icons :lol: :D! :drool::drool: Can't wait for more promo pictures on Mac and Stella. 12 days more for me! although it's 11 days because i can only watch the day after the premiere.

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Debbie is THE BEST of THE BEST of THE BESTTTTT!!! I have these little gold angel wings and I am slipping them into my computer for you Angel Deb! Thank you for all of your help you ARE the GREATEST!!!

LiLou:
    THANK YOU for the great gift of pictures!!! What fireman it looks like the "fire is out" already! That Stella is a beauty and Mac looks like he thinks so too!!! What is the eppie about does any one know? (i can try my new spoiler talents!!!)

Asprine: Start working your magic girl I know you can do somthing GREAT with the first pic!!
    Man you guys are fast posters I went to the grocery store and BOOM! as Danny would say!
    Now my suspiousions are in high gear about the TPTB reading this thread! I think they are playing ping pong with are brains!!!

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

holy moly, did i just miss one whole thread and a half?! o_O whoa..

i see the fireman and adam spoilers are out :D

thanks for the pictures. i can't wait for the new episodes. so, how is the MS love going?

*awkwardly pauses and waves* i hope someone still remembers me in here :p

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Gio- If the Lord takes him up, we can cry together sweetie. We can do it.

OMG! Promo pics! Mac is sooooooooooooooooooo tooooooooooooooootallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy eyeing Stella! Ah! I feel so sorry for him! That must be torture! Us Greek/Armenian people are just so gorgeous ya know.:p In the second pic, Stella almost looks like she should be in a sci-fi film or something. Her eyes are just piercing!

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Steph--->
    I really like your ideas, Steph :D According to old news probably we will see more of that. I mean, in a weird sort of way ;)
    we know Stella will almost fall apart because of Mac's loss. So the first two epiosdes sounds very promising. I won't risk beyod 5.03 because the fireman will be there and just the idea makes feel as if i had jet lag syndrome:lol:

Asprine---->
    I can imagine them getting help from Donnie and Danny and Hawkes if they find out. But Donnie is my first option because i think he will be the first to know when the times comes;)

Lori--->
    you are so totally welcome, dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And i 'll be completely satisfied if i get Karu could use those tags too. I'm a firm believer all people from a community must work together to help a fellow even if that community is just online:thumbsup:
    LOL! i think they are evil when they want :lol::lol::lol::lol: If we trust too much they send inmediately the fireman to screw up our hopes....When we start massive curses to him inmediately they send us promising pics. My heart is a Federer-Nadal match:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MJ--->
    Hey you stranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm so happy to have you back! our family is getting reunited slowly:bolian: How are you dear? Things have been quite funny here this summer (my winter) i wanted your opinions aboutMac and Stella living together as friends.
    Convince Cate to come back. She is part of the family too!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Vave--->
    I want to have hopes and at the same time i want to be cautious. There was a pic last year which was as promising as this one and at the end nothing hapenned.
    But it's true Mac looks so madly in love with her!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: It's 5.02 and the fireman will be on
    5.03. And Stella almost fell apart on 5.01 So at this point i don't know what to think about writers and the storyline

Like Lori said, they are playing ping pong with our brains:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debbie :D

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

[SPOILER='season5"]Just because the fireman shows up it doesnt mean Stella will fall for him TPTB are introducing him as a possible love interest but will she take the bait? NOT!!!
    Mac and Stella get in a fight because Mac wants Stella to stay home and bake cookies he is worried for her saftey after all that has happened and wants her to quit work. They get in an arguement and Stella tells Mac YOU bake cookies I'm going to work. She goes to the baseball game to cool off and "firefreak" hits on her and Mac shows up and tells Stella he is sorry and he loves her and they leave leaving "firefreak" holding the ball! The first picture I thought he ws kind of cute but this last post by Debbie changes that opinion! UGH!!

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

YAY! for Lori K. Finally you get to use the spoiler box. I missed you so much without you replying my opinion everytime i use spoiler box! :lol:*hugs Lori K.* hehehee.. That picture. You just got a piece of my mind. I was thinking about editing it just now. I figured out my captions and i was laughing myself because it's hilarious! :lol: I don't really have time since i was busy with my exams. I'm sorry Lori K. I'll try my best.

Lori K? is that true? How i hope that was true :D I would be jumping around my house now..

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

The cookie thing? Naw I was just goofing around and look I goofed with the spoiler thing RATS just when I thought I had it!!!:confused:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Lori, you forgot to put the / at the end of your spoiler bar, so the spoiler is visible to all. The end part is supposed to look like this example (with that asterick) [*/SPOILER]

I'm a little late here, but Yay, new thread! Love the title! :)

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori--->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I made it on purpose because some Smacked members seemed to like him:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

As GNRfan (It's been quite a while since we didn't have you here, dear!) told you need this

[/SPOILER="x"] [/spoiler]

(the first tag without the slash)

I'm truly glad many members of our family are getting back. We need to be together waiting for the best Smacked season ( hope so!:p

Debbie :D

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.