Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

I am still attempting to learn how to navigate the new format for this discussion board. I am going to try to treat DC fans with one of my fav pics of him. Enjoy

The Good Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2008
  2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome back, Rebecca_V. :) The Miami Info & Help Thread has some updated information regarding recent changes if you'd like to take a look, however, you may even choose to use it as a general refresher as well. And feel free to send myself or Wyoming a PM if you have any questions or concerns regarding the new board system.

That's an awesome image, thanks for sharing.

None of my family likes Caruso either (or my friends for that matter) but they also haven't started watching Miami since the beginning. They started out watching seasons 4,5,6, so it's hard to really get to know the 'original' aspects of the character that were presented in earlier seasons. He's the one character that seems to have changed the most, in my eyes and I can understand why some find him unappealing. That said, he's still one of my favourites.

I actually had the opportunity to see 'King(s?) of New York' and 'Hudson Hawk' recently. They make me appreciate Horatio a lot more, I have to say. :lol: Well, the first isn't all that bad but I didn't quite understand HH. It was...out there, heh.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  3. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Ok, been gone for forever.... and am TOTALLY lost at navigating the new boards!! It took me forever to figure out how to log in!!!

Good to be back on the HC thread though- WOOHOO!!!! :D

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Seriously? ALMOST TWO MONTHS SINCE THE LAST POST!?

Anyways, I am here with the happy news (for me :p )! Our one channel, FST5 (Swedish-speaking channel ) started to show Hill Street Blues from the beginning and as everyone knows our lovely David was in it... I missed the first episode where he was, saw the 2nd and mad I was laughing so hard... oh the hair, the hat and the whole attitude with his character :lol: :lol:

6. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Did anyone see him on Stand Up To Cancer as Horatio? A few shows did a promo type thing, and CSI Miami was one of them, but only with H and no other cast members! LOST did one that was really funny! David's was more serious!
    Here it is if you missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQajAmqEyGY :)

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL he looks sooooo different in a t-shirt and jeans! Heehee..that video looks kinda odd. The head angle is too straight!

But you gotta love the guy :)

8. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

it's ages sinces i have been up here,shift change at work means i don't have enough time:confused:. Managed to pick up the film Jade the other day watched it on friday night,it was slow to start with but once i got into the film i thought it was good

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Awww, that really is just so cute. Probably the cutest one I've seen of him and his son.

11. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

:eek::drool: this is sooooo cute, he loves his son. the best photo of dad and son. i hope we will see some new photos soon.:confused:

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

My affection for H is growing... I didnt like him at first, but his compassion in helping people has won his place!!

Plus he's kinda hot in glasses at times (hides under table! Shhhh!)

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

No need to hide, I think he looks kinda hot in his sunnies too!

But I somehow hate his look this season, not sure why, something doesn't look right on him...

14. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

i have got NEW pictures of David and his son!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Thanks for those cute pics.:adore:
    Oh, you're definately not the only one that thinks that. I think the sunglasses are becoming his best feature.:drool:
    I know, I don't know what it is.....I think he needs to do something different with his hair or something. I loved the way he looked last season. He should go back to that look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.