Least Favorite Episode of Season Four?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 23, 2008.

?

What was your least favorite episode in season four?

1. Can You Hear Me Now?

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. The Deep

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  3. You Only Die Once

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  4. Time's Up

22 vote(s)
    24.7%
  5. Down the Rabbit Hole

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Boo

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  7. Commuted Sentences

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  8. Buzzkill

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. One Wedding and a Funeral

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. The Thing About Heroes

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  11. Child's Play

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  12. Happily Never After

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. All in the Family

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  14. Playing with Matches

23 vote(s)
    25.8%
  15. DOA for a Day

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  16. Right Next Door

10 vote(s)
    11.2%
  17. Like Water for Murder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Admissions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. Personal Foul

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  20. Taxi

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  21. Hostage

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  1. Eve

Eve Pathologist

For me it's 'Boo' :( but to be honest it's not because it is bad epi or something... it is just too scary for me :p I mean, I still remember watching 'Amitywille' in the cinema and I can't sleep in the night for 3 moths after it! And 'Boo' was the last epi from 4th season I've watched, cos I had to pick up good moment, like the middle of the day, home full of people and so on :p I'm such a chicken :p

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Definitely "Time's Up" for me, if only because I was kind of bored by it.

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I'm a fan of both CSI: Miami and CSI: NY. Although CSI: Miami is slowly losing my loyalty. That's why starting September 22nd-(beginning of CSI: Miami's season 7) and September 24th-(beginning of CSI: NY's season 5) you'll be seeing alot more of me here in the CSI: NY section. I guess you could say I'm a disillusioned, disenchanted, disenfranchised and just plain dissed CSI: Miami fan. It's been building since the first episode of CSI: Miami's season 4.

Now to the thread topic...
    :shifty:My least favorite episode of season four has a one word title: HOSTAGE.
    It was BORING!!! Last season-(CSI: Miami's season 5 and CSI: NY's season 3)-CSI: NY trampled, steamrolled and just plain squished CSI: Miami when it came to season finales. This time the tables got turned and CSI: Miami trampled, steamrolled and just plain squished CSI: NY. What happened??? Did the producers and writers of both shows get together and decide "Hey!!! Here's an ideal. Let's have the CSI: Miami writers write CSI: NY's finale this season and the CSI: NY writers write CSI: Miami's finale." That is the ONLY half-way viable explaination I can come up with, right now, as to why CSI: Miami's season finale rocked this year and last year it sucked. And why CSI: NY's season finale sucked this year and last year it rocked. Unless that dang writers' strike had a negative effect on the CSI: NY writers and that's why HOSTAGE sucked. Well, enough speculating on my part. I voted for HOSTAGE.:shifty:

Oh, one more thing.
    :confused:Could someone please tell me which episode Mac found out who his 333 stalker was???:confused:
    NEVER MIND.
    I went to the episode guide and the first episode I clicked on was it. It's "The Thing About Heroes".

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  4. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

I voted for Taxi, there was sooo much potential to turn this into a really good finale episode but it was just lackluster, I was really disappointed how they wrapped up that episode.

I didn't like Hostage either simply because I felt it dull - we all know Mac is going to be okay, if it was another character it might have been a little livelier.

Personal Foul was a let down - cheerleader who kills with a kiss? Nah, I didn't buy it.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That's exactly how I felt. Such great build up...such a lame, cliched ending.

6. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

So glad I'm not the only one! It was such a let down because it felt like so little work went into the 'big reveal' and I remember sitting there thinking that if I knew it was going to end like this then I wouldn't have bothered watching. I couldn't help but feel cheated.

7. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

and now there are four of us :D
    they started to build it up soo great and ended so lame i expected so much more:rolleyes:

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

yeah, the Taxi episode was a major let down but to be honest I felt that way about all the big story lines in S4 - the profi killer and to an extent about the 333 killer too - it was good but went on for too long. there was a great build up and then the solution was like WTF?

9. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

Yes! The 333 killer, I totally forgot about that one! I agree, it went on for far too long! Then the ending was a little meh! Season four was not their best!

10. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

hope season 5 will get better
    but the 333 killer wasn't that bad, the buit up was good, the ending not as good as I was hoping

11. Top41

I actually thought "The Thing About Heroes" was decent--a little cliched with how easily Drew got Mac, but otherwise it was pretty good. The storyline itself was dragged out a bit too long, though. But definitely not the disappointing ending that "Taxi" was. I think what made me so mad about "Taxi" was that the eps leading up to it were so good--the storyline was great. And then the conclusion was just lame.

12. thecreepyplace

thecreepyplace Hit and Run

Haahaa, yeah! I loved Flack in that episode, but I didn't find it as interesting as the others.

13. Top41

Looks like Time's Up and Playing with Matches were the least favorite eps this season!