Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

That is true. That magazine tends to have a lot of errors. Still, that makes me think that the original spoiler was accurate and that they've changed it.

Oh well. We've still got fan fiction to make things the way we want them to be. :)

2. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

From Watch with Kristin Spoiler Chat...

Kortnee in Virginia: Any scoop on CSI?
    Sources confirm to me that Tippi Hedren (legendary star of Hitchcock's The Birds) will guest on an upcoming episode of CSI (Vegas flavor) as a matriarch with a mysterious past.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's sara25 interesting, she's a stunning actress, that'll be good! I wonder which epsiode she'll be in? Melaine Griffiths mom~

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Haha, yeah, the magazine does make a lot of errors. Remember the first issue? They called the miniature killer Natalie Kimble, while the miniature killer's name is actually Natalie Davis. Come on, Kimble and Davis aren't even remotely close! :lol:

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I see there's giving more Lindsay drama this season. I was waiting for her to do something "illegal". Fake ID's, get ya every time!

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

The new TV guide has a small blurb about CSI. Maybe someone with a scanner can scan it for us. The gist of the article is: The big issues from the finale are concluded in the premiere. Warrick has a shocking secret he has kept from his friends. Sara returns for multiple episodes to deal with her past. And Grissom's exit is a quiet and introspective arc.

Not alot of new information, but it does sound like Warrick's murder is solved in the first episode.

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I haven't heard about the shocking secret yet! I mean shocking is well, shocking and what could be so shocking that he kept it a secret? Must be something really huge and I don't think having a kid is really that shocking.

8. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I saw some mention of Warrick's case being concluded in the first epi of season 9 someplace else as well ... maybe that CSI magazine that someone was sharing? If the spoilers we've seen are true and the case "heats back up" in epi 10, then perhaps everyone thinks the case is solved in the premiere (with Pritchard's apprehension or death) and moves along until evidence to the contrary arises late in the season? On the other hand, maybe epi 10 has changed in focus entirely and isn't about the mole anymore ... but I doubt they're going to be able to nail the undersherrif by the end of the first epi. It doesn't make sense that he would be caught so easily.

And I agree that the whole having a kid thing isn't that shocking ...especially since we overheard him referencing Tina's pregnancy in a season 8 epi. I mean, I know he was claiming in that conversation that he wasn't the father, but still ... And even if he does have a child, where can they go with that other than a scene where everyone looks shocked when they hear about it or moved the first time they see the baby? I'm thinking it's something else and the baby rumor is meant to throw everyone off track.

Ali

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  9. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Good point but what if the Undersheriff is like Pritchard...just another hit man...what if it goes higher than both of them, usually the boss doesn't like to get his hands dirty.And if the Undersheriff was sloppy, the man running away from the scene, leaving a witness,then maybe he panics and makes mistakes.

10. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Good point. If the undersherrif was in fact the big guy/mastermind, he'd probably be a little more savvy than to shoot Warrick in an alley, walk away before being sure he was dead, and then call it in. That whole scenario just doesn't work for me, but I guess some of that is from spoilers that may or may not be accurate.

Ali

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Maybe they think the murder is solved, they believe its Pritchard but he's nowhere to be found until he turns up dead later and they discover the truth.

desertwind -where did you hear the premier was 2 hours???

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What if the shocking secret isn't that he has a kid with Tina, but that he has an older kid from a past relationship (perhaps a relationship from when he was a teen or early twenties)? That would be shocking if he knew all along and never told his closest friends, including Nicky.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Lindsay, Lindsay! You're gonna give your mother a heart attack.

Catherine's gonna be so mad! I'm hoping for a scene where she frog marches that kid out of the club!!! CSI viewers who are also moms will be cheering her on..I know I will be..

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I read it on two different WIKI wet paint sites, but how accurate this is I don't know, once again it's all *spoiler* info. and they also reported that the horrible pics. of Grissom holding Warrick ARE NOT in the episode:wtf:, that it's a ruse to get fans to watch it. I'll wait for CBS or our news to know what's true, and what's false. Things seem to change on a daily basis with fake info. and drive fans up the walls:shifty:just like Carol Mendolsohn said "we haven't seen the last of Warrick, [that would be great] and that in Grissom's exit "Sara is involved" and that's also a tough cookie, I do have to believe this one to be true, because he [WP] also said that, but does it mean they break up, or leave together? and, the same sites predict that she's in "multiple epsiodes" some web-sites we're not allowed to post on here soo:confused: we've all just got to wait and see what the real deal is!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That's it! I knew it! The alley cats find Warrick and start feasting on his body!!!

Just kiddin!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.