Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I don't like this idea with 3 months. Horatio can't do this, he is not Ray!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, the article on the right side of the page says this:

Not an exact quote, but basically that's what it says. So, surprising, but satisfying. Surprising must mean it's someone we've forgotten about. Someone from the past perhaps. Is Walter still in jail? :lol: That would be surprising considering that Horatio helped him basically with Walter's father. :lol:

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I wonder does satisfying mean we will approve that it was this certain person versus someone else? Someone from the past is a real possibility,and with so many to choose from,someone we never thought about.

4. GregNickRyanFan

I just thought of someone from the past who was very annoyed (to say the least) with Horatio. That person is: Scott O'Shay.

5. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

The only thing is though, if the rest of the team arent in on it, they would be working the case so they'd know if the ME didnt cut him up in the pathology lab like when Calleigh would go and get the bullet that shot him

6. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Okay "surprising" and "really satisfying?" Okay, my take: Yelina shot him because he effectively forced her to go to Brazil with her scumbag husband/his brother by letting Ray, Jr see his father before Yelina knew he was alive. There, Ray Sr was killed by the Mala Noche and Ray Jr got into being a drug mule in a misguided attempt to help his Dad. Now she's back in Miami and Horatio is treating her like she doesn't exist. She finally cracks, blames him for the family troubles and shoots him? Okay, I guess that's probably not gonna happen, but, darn, he's sure turned into a cad when it comes to someone who has loved him ever since the show started.
    Oh, and m-u-l-t-i episodes with Julia? Puh-lease; no explanation is going to be satisfying enough to account for her treatment of H so far.
    All right, I've vented, but what about the rest of the cast? Is this gonna be another H-centered (all H?) season? TPTB, this is how it's spelled: E-N-S-E-M-B-L-E.

7. GregNickRyanFan

I don't think that Ray Jr saw his father was alive till they got to the airport. He didn't see him in the warehouse because he was blindfolded. After Horatio removed the blindfold (Ray Sr was behind Jr and H), Horatio pointed to the doors, making sure Ray Jr didn't look behind them, so he wouldn't see Ray Sr. So basically, Yelina and Ray Jr saw that Ray Sr was alive at the same time.

:lol: I agree, but there was a spoiler that Julia was gonna go missing. So, perhaps Julia helps H and Ron wants revenge for her turning on him. I still think the curse has to catch up to her sooner or later. But technically, she could only be clinically dead for a few minutes and then be brought back. So the curse would kill her, only not permanently.

:lol: Isn't that the truth! I think tptb need a big reminder of that. :lol:

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Go RFNV!!!!!!!!

Regardless of the world revolving around H, I'm excited to see what happens with him. And I guess Ryan knows he's undercover the whole time and has to keep it a secret!

ANGST!!!!!!!!!!

lol...

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Sorry I was a bit late to the game, I was on vacation.

Oh that's really interesting. Hopefully the character will add a much needed edge to the show. :D Thanks for letting us know, Fay!

And the rumour that Kat pointed out (the 3 months thing) is...interesting to say the least. :p Not that it really surprises me that Horatio would have to go undercover. Rumour or potential fact aside, I would much prefer they pick up where they left off instead of doing a time jump. I just have a thing about time jumps I guess. But I suppose if they did or didn't, I won't complain too much - did I just say that? - when it airs. As long as it bloody airs already. :p

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

11. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

I'm kinda excited about the possibility of three months having elapsed! For one that gives H a real reason to fake his death in that now he'll have more time to get more scoop on the bad guys!

Second I love it because we get to see how the team deals when Horatio's not there...I'll bet the whole dynamic of the team shifts and it could be a struggle for H to "fit" back in his place again.

Third, with H gone, doesn't that mean Calleigh's in charge of the day shift CSIs? When he left for Rio, Calleigh was the deputy Lt., so I'm thinking that she'll get promoted more permantently after H's death. I love Calleigh in a position of power! And I'm also curious if she is boss, how she'll deal with the whole Delko and her being co-workers but possibily having a relationship arc. That could put a whole new interesting spin on things!

All in all, this could be a good thing, the most believable thing TPTB have done in a LONG time! ;)

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

If there is a time jump, then everyone is going to look silly wearing the exact same clothes they were wearing when we last left our crew...:eek:

Just saying.

13. GregNickRyanFan

I'm really not sure Calleigh's ready for leadership at this point. She's got too much going on with the whole Eric/Jake thing. As for Eric/Calleigh, her being his boss would squash any chances for Eric/Calleigh (I don't ship them, btw) just like it did for Cath/Warrick on Vegas. You're not supposed to have a relationship with a co-worker in the crime lab, but even more so, you're not supposed to have a relationship with a subordinate. And that's exactly what Eric would be to Calleigh if she were the boss.

I really hope they don't put her in charge simply for the reason that when H comes back, to be fair, they'd have to split the job between H and Cal, just like they did with Griss/Cath on Vegas (otherwise it would be like a demotion) and that's just too repetitive for my tastes. That's why I'm kind of hoping that they'll put Rick in charge while Horatio's "out of commision".

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I'm sure that those pictures were in the before the three months later part.

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Sarris = 2 votes
    Ryan = 3 votes
    Kyle = 0 votes
    Eric = 0 votes

Ryan's winning! Oh I forgot to put in:

Is it Jake?

Oh who am I kidding, no one cares abot who said 'wild, wild west' anymore

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.