Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I hope this song can inspire all of you that one day H/Y will happen!

This song mirrors Yelina's feelings.

Anastacia - One day in your life

I know
    That's just the way it goes, and you ain't right
    For sure
    You turned your back on love for the last time
    It won't take much longa now
    (See) Time makes me stronger well
    There's nothin' more to say

One day in your life
    Said love will remind you
    How could you leave it all behind
    One day in your life
    Is gonna find you
    With the tears you let me cry
    And baby I'm stronger than before
    You gotta lay it on the line
    maybe one day in your life

My love
    Did you think i'd break down and cry
    This thing we had
    It meant the world to me
    Guess i was blind
    It won't take much longer now
    (See) Time makes me stronger well
    I know you'll be comin' round someday

One day in your life
    One day in your life
    Is gonna find you

You called me in the midnight hour
    With your velvet lies
    So many sleepless nights I wonder
    Is it time to say goodbye

One day in your life
    One day in your life
    Is gonna find you

One day in your life
    One day in your life
    Is gonna find you
    And baby i'm stronger than before

Soooo.... one day Horatio will realize he left Yelina standing far too often. "He'll have to lay it on the line" to get her back.

Great song , no?

Ah heck, I'll even throw in a picture!

[​IMG]

A picture really does say a thousand words eh?

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for the song Tati. Yes very appropriate.

And I forgot to welcome back Luna! Apologies.

Yes a picture does say a thousand words, especially when it comes to H/Y.

Let's hope for more good things with H/Y in the new season. I'ts a little worrisome that Julia is in the promo pics with H but not Y. :( I really hope she's not gonna be there for like a spilt second.

3. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

We are all in denial. Of course she will be there for a split second or maybe 5 or maybe 20. Considering Sofia's position, Y might even tell H that she has to go away (for awhile?) 'cause she just can't do this any more. Sorry. I always see the half empty glass.

Been thinkin' about you, Silk.

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Indeed, Nothing To lose was a wonderful episode. :) I still love watching it, and I can imagine how it would lift the spirits. I miss Suzie, Madison and Ray Jnr as well as Yelina. Again, they brought out H's humanity in a way that storylines since have failed to do without seeming contrived.

I'm very sorry to hear your family news Silk.

5. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Well, Sofia finally has announced on her website that she will appear in the CSIM season opener. Here's hoping it's a good one! Cheers!

6. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Thanks for the heads up, drgnldy. She also makes the cryptic comment "You won't want to miss it!" Do you think that's a hint that she shot Horatio??? :eek: :lol:

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

For my Big Big surprise this morning I receive e-mail from Sofia Milos Fan Club with the same info. YAY! :D Its so great to know that they answer again to my old question re will she be in S7 premiere. (time ago they said yes she will do more CSI and now they add exactly when) Wow for me this confirm again how much she care about her fans. Good for her and good for all of us. :)

Btw I got and this little part: "Hello! yes...... I'm back for more episodes!"

Lets hope if S7 premiere go well, that we will see her again later in the new season. ;)

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

You're so right Pusher (nice to see you!) about how good Sofia is to her fans. A couple weeks ago I e-mailed her to ask about the chance of one of our American stations (cable or satellite) buying The Border for broadcast here. I said I'd love to see it aired here, and she replied within two days that she'd "love to see that, too!" (Tho' no good news about its availability for our viewing.)

I wonder what it is we "won't want to miss?"

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You know, I have been wondering myself if it's possible that Yelina's the one that shot Horatio. I mean that would come out of nowhere and be a real shocker if she did. Then again, I just don't know if she could or would do that, even if it is faked. I think she'd do anything for him, but shoot him...I just don't know. It would definately be interesting if it turned out to be her. I'm anxious to see how she's involved in all of this. Great news that she's back for more episodes...let's hope it's more than two.

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I can't wait for 22 september aaah it drives me crazy! Probably after that it's going to be like the last few seasons, weeks and weeks of agony before she appears again.. And if she appears in more than 2 episodes.. also more then 2 minutes per episode thank you, come again :)

Oh and I wouldn't look too much into "you wouldn't want to miss". IMO if you're a fan of SM, you'd check her site right? So if you are a fan of hers, you wouldn't want to miss it because she appears in it! Well that's my take on it anyway.

Can I just say CSIz_4_H I love your avatar. Melts my heart every time I look at it!

11. Lucy

Thanks for letting us know Pusher. Much appreciated. :) More episodes = plural, so I guess like Kit said, we will wait for weeks on end to find out if she will appear again. I have to say, I don't worry myself about it anymore, but I'm just very glad to know Yelina is still considered part of the show.

12. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

In the spoiler thread, HnStetlerfan said he saw a new promo with Yelina and Saris, and Saris was holding a gun on her. He said it went by really quickly. Did anyone else see it?
    I'm a little nervous to say this over at that thread, where they're all raving at Emily Proctor's scene in the long promo, when she finds out H is "dead." Uh, I found it very unconvincing. It seemed so Acting 101. I was surprised becaus I normally find EP to be a great actor. But, I guess after the old H/Y no-words-necessary scenes, then more recently, spending time watching Mary McDonnell and Edward James Olmos as President Roslin and Admiral Adama on Battlestar Galactica, I've been spoiled by really terrific acting performances. (Ducks incoming stones)

If I could make banners, I, too, would say:
    "Adama/Roslin '08, So Say We All!"

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  13. Lucy

I have sometimes found Emily's acting to be rather wooden - not all the time though, and poor writing is sometimes to blame. Anyway, it's great to know Yelina appeared in a promo. :D I am almost curious about this episode now! :p

...and yes, BSG viewing spoils you for many other shows. There's acting, and then there's acting, if you know what I mean - especially when it come to MM and EJO. :)

EDIT: Re my banner, I made it from a bumpersticker!

14. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I doubt you'll get many stones in here for saying that. ;) When Miami started it's downward spiral, quite a few of us got into BSG, and we have never looked back. :D

Same here!

Thank you Pusher! :)

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for the good news Pusher.

I beg to differ I thought the other three, EP, AR and JT in the promo were awesome in their acting. And I loved the Cal one-liner for a change instead of H. :lol: Sorry OT. But I never thought I'd see the day when H doesn't do the opening one-liner. At least I hope the promo is for the opening sequence which I think so.

As to Y in the premiere I really hope that it's the spoiler about

The thing about Ron Saris holding a gun to her is true. I know this is cliched but I'd love to see H coming to the rescue. You know what would be cooler? She kicks ass and gets herself out of the mess before H gets there! :thumbsup:

If Y's in one of the promos then she must have more than a bit part, yay!! I'm doubly happy now, for those who saw this week's episode of Bones would also know why I'm so happy :D