CSI: UK Discussion *No Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by jetlink, Jul 30, 2008.

1. jetlink

jetlink Victim

hello everyone Icould not believe it at the end of the last season of csi when warrick was shot and I am looking forward to the new season when it starts in the uk

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: CSI: UK Discussion No Spoilers

Okay I changed the title of the thread so that it reflects for the discussion for those in the UK. :)

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Just to remind you all, CSI is repeating season 8 allready. According to the tv guide on Saturday night at 9.50 channel 5.

4. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

I can't wait for the next season! I nearly fell off of my chair when I watched the final episode! I'm still in shock that Warrick got shot! I'm really looking forward to seeing how it's all going to unravel!

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

But regardless, hells bells it was great!!!

I mean *sigh* I cant see how it all pans out either. It should be the best series to date. Season eight was good for my characters but overall a weak season.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  6. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

You're right there, it was weak - I want to blame the writers strike but I'm not sure thats the reason. I'm hoping season nine (can you believe it's season nine already? It's flown by!) is not so slow moving. Though I'm going to be sorry to see those who are leaving go, it won't be the same :(