Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

What a GREAT collage, Desert!
    I've talked to a ton (really, a freakin' ton) of GSRers and this is what I've been told the most
    They wouldn't bring Sara back to F*&% up the GSR and piss off fans. They wouldn't. Billy is a producer and has a 'say so' in what happens, Jorja, has input as well.It's all the usual BS before a season premire and we are playing into it by talking about it. Can I stop? NOT ON YOUR LIFE!
    I'm not the one you asked Desert, but:
    33 days, 3 hours, 21 minutes and 17 seconds until
    "For Warrick"

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Piper for the time frame, and counting down the days, and thank's for the compliment on the collage, I was digging through some old photobucket bucket caps. and found it.. here's the one where he said "the words" "ya know, maybe we should get married":drool: who else did he ever say that to? HMMM, no one:shifty:.... and her cute response "YES" her hugh smile, and the geeky kiss through the bee hats.. silly fools:rolleyes:

BEE HATS

YES

3. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

4. Desertwind

WP is not bailing the show, he's still executuve producer, and will return for "special guest spots" my take is she will leave with him, and return when he does, and maybe they'll go back to San Francisco, where they first met so long ago, and I won't believe the Warrick demise till I see it my self, due to the fact that CM said "we'd still see him" whether it's as a ghost, talking to the team members or he lives, has yet to be determined, but GSR lives on, and will be a crux point of this show

[​IMG] San Francisco!

5. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

My Thoughts...

Based on what we already know and got from that EW article, I'm wondering if we won't learn the official status of GSR until info about Sara is revealed in the LH episode. The more I think about it and the more we know, I'm thinking that LH is actually going to help GSR. I could see Grissom in a dilemma on whether to take Sara back, so he goes to LH because he can talk to her about anything. I'm thinking that during that convo we'll learn about their relationship before CSI, Sara's time away, and how Grissom is feeling now. Who knows, he could be deliberating over whether to marry her or have/adopt a kid. I'm still holding my stance on a happy GSR ending! :) Just keep thinking about that short clip in the promo of them in bed or on the couch together. Although it'll be sad because of Warrick, they wouldn't be that close unless they're still together! :bolian:

6. PiperGrissom

I agree with you. In my interview with Rambo, he said that LH was someone who Grissom can say things to and talk to even about Sara. Rambo made me see LH in a new light. I am NOT the least bit worried about GSR, but I think they will be OK, no better than OK, I am still thinking about a geekbaby. Also, I agree about Warrick. I am still thinking Witness Protection is possible.

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I don't think any of us should really be worried about Lady Heather. I mean, TGTBTD made it pretty clear that she's more to the point of a friend. Grissom had about three chances in TGTBTD to pick Heather over Sara, and he didn't even come close.

8. PiperGrissom

I totally agree, Tciddaisc. I was just talking to my best friend, ilovegsr, and we were recalling how we were in a panic over Sara's fate in season eight. I had her dead and burried because of the idiot articles and reports. They often blow things way out of proportion. It's going to be fine.

9. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

mostly speculations but it's tainted by one spoiler. sorry my dears. :adore:

I agree with all of you. i'm not the least bit worried about GSR or anybody else for that matter, i know that at the end of the season everybody will have a smile on their face :thumbsup:
    lately there has been alot of talk of our couple adopting? I'm adopted so i think that would be totally cool. something i think would be an amazing turn is if after Warricks death Tina doesn't feel that she can look after his/her child (?) anymore, for which ever reason. and maybe it just happens that she divulges this to Grissom or Sara :lol: i would have no complaints!
    and i'm definately not worried about LH, i never was. okaay, i'm not gonna lie.. I love Melinda Clarke, i think she's an extraordinary actress and i love the character of Lady Heather, i think she's very intriguing and to be totally honest if Grissom would have picked LH i would have shipped it :eek:

but he picked Sara over temptation, so life is good :bolian: bahahah

10. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

oh my God,... is so hot!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    awwwww
    i'm drooling over this picture!!!!!ohhhh gosh, i'm crazy for new pictures
    this is perfect!!haaaaa just i months for our premiere!!!!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I know that you guys were freaking out- I was there. (AlexKost). I was panicking too, because Ausiello was pretty much stating that Sara was dead and was dead and- did you know she's dead? That's why I take little that he says with much credence. (Which is totally contradicted by my avatar, I know. Leave me alone. XD)

12. PiperGrissom

I freakin' LOVE that pic, Desert! WOW!
    They are both so lovely, and Billy is so, WOW! The man keeps getting hotter, how does he do that?
    I am not worried. After I read, reread and etc, and realized the the A$$ is now at EW, I know it's all BS. He HATES Jorja for some reason, (she probably turned his ugly a$$ down for a date:rolleyes:and he will NOT say anything nice. I know he didn't write the article, but it COULD be another anti-GSRer. Sounded to ME like the writter loves LH. Oh, and your avatar is FINE, the A$$ loves Wedges.LOL

13. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

You know what, guys? We aren't going to know much of anything until at least the premiere. Every little thing that gets leaked out over the course of the next month will be done to pique folks' curiosity. That having been said,

I had originally just dismissed the comment about Nick and Cath thinking Sara was in SF as the author filling in the backstory and not knowing enough about the show to know that Grissom actually told *Brass* that little tidbit. But now I'm getting intrigued ... do y'all suppose maybe Sara is involved in somehow investigating the mole? Mafia infiltration of the department would certainly warrant an investigation at the federal level ... perhaps that's what she's doing - wherever she is - since leaving LV? I said some time ago that I had a hard time believing that JF would come back just to be the girlfriend in the background. Maybe she has a more active role in this than I'd been thinking recently.

Argh! Is it October????

Ali

14. Desertwind

Hi, girls, hope your Sunday is going well:thumbsup:

I agree on the LH one, it's not as their advertising, something else, he crashes at her place, possibly but not with her, and maybe Sara is with him, and does anyone have any news about how many episodes that Jorja will be in, I've heard anywhere from 3 to 6, which is the most accurate?

[​IMG]

15. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

So, I read the EW article. It really wasn't a big deal to me. I knew most of the stuff. As for the shaking up of GSR, I don't think it's going to be as violent as they are making it out to be. Did you see the promo? They're kind of lying in each others arms, and Sara's only going to be around for maybe 3 episodes. I can't imagine such a big turn for the worse.

Holy crap I love that promo picture. It's almost as good as the last TV Guide spread we had. Actually, I like it better.

Read my signature.

Oh, so I was just thinking. Remember Butterflied, when Grissom was talking about how he didn't want to get his heart broken? Well, he did. Other than what we saw in Goodbye and Goodluck, what do you think his overall reaction is? (I'm opening this up to the floor. I'd like to hear everyone's response.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.