Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

MacsLady I agree with pretty much everything, especially "hoops on Saturday"-why, oh, why hasn that been shown yet? Even just a short scene ...in the teaser or closing or something! It could tie into the Don talking to Danny about getting "into" and emotional about a case/suspect- which I would also LOVE to see, just has you described it MacsLady. I'd like to see Flack walk out of a room and be too angry to continue and someone has to calm him down or something to that effect...

And, clearly, shirtless Flack, I'm always down for more of that. ;)

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL! Ok, we can share him! ;)

Oh me too! I cannot wait, it seems so far away! I hope to see lots of Flack and I too hope that with his sister coming on we'll learn more about Flack and his family.

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

A new Flack's poster.
    It is me the other day, severity rheum , humdrum time , at home design .
    Uh......I know, it of not quite beautiful, for till now, I still very headache. But, I hope to come here, because , the Flack will be I brace's strength .
    [​IMG]

4. Rtelgeuse

Rtelgeuse Hit and Run

That's what I call a good way to start a Sunday!

5. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

I'm hoping we get to see more of Flack this season, maybe see what kind of pull he really has within the NYPD (do we know what level detective he is?) and a couple more shots of the lovely detective in a state of undress would not go amiss too lol

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

We've always said that Flack's too hot for his own good! :devil: I saw it and thought that he's finally set alight :lol:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

More Flack would be great! The only thing better than more Flack on CSI NY would be Flack getting his own show! I do believe he's Level 3 detective. Isn't that what the mayor and such say he is in that episode where Mac is on trial for the Joey Lawrence thing. :)lol: I can't remember the character's name at the moment, sorry!)

nattybatty, love that pic! :drool::drool: More please, more!

8. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Oh bless you Flack! He looks like he just sneezed :lol: But still a major hottie in my mind!

I have to say getting more into the character of Flack and why he acts the way he does would be so great! Although it seems like the writers want to focus on his good looks (not that I am upset with that). But I want to focus more on his actual character!

9. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

lol, now there's a show I would willingly tune into every week religiously! Now question is, what would it be called?

Ah, level three detective, thankyou! I remember the episode, my memory is a little hazy though, I don't remember the name of the guy either. I just call him the 'guy who cut off peoples eyelids' lol

10. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

"A lowley third-grade detective..." or something to that effect, yeah.
    And, Joey's character was Clay Dobson. ...My last name is Dobson. Which was cool, until he became a sick serial killer. :lol:

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

lol, now there's a show I would willingly tune into every week religiously! Now question is, what would it be called?

Ah, level three detective, thankyou! I remember the episode, my memory is a little hazy though, I don't remember the name of the guy either. I just call him the 'guy who cut off peoples eyelids' lol[/quote]

Love the icon xxmaybe! A very good question indeed! What would Flack's show be called? :confused:

LMAO, the "guy who cut off people's eyelids"! :lol: Well better than my Joey Lawrence reference, haha!

Yea, that was it, something to that effect. Aha, Clay Dobson, it's all coming back to me now. LOL about the same last name, that's always freaky!

12. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Actually, according to Wikipedia, he's a First Grade Detective... Hmmm. But, Wikipedia is questionable at best... :lol:

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure they said 3rd. I'll have to watch that episode again.

14. xxmaybe

xxmaybe Hit and Run

lol, don't think I've ever come across with a character with the same surname as me, Tyler, well not that I can remember.

Thankyou! I like to call it my 'Flack is waiting for me outside my apartment icon lol or wishful thinking!

Hmm, *ponders* what would we call it? The 'Flack Power Hour'? If CSI:NY ever did finish they should soooo do a spin-off for Flack!

lol, he still creeps me out whenever I see him, I can't seem to separate him from his character!

Who doesn't love Wikipedia? Thanks for finding the info! Level 3? I wonder what it is you need to have done to have achieved that level and what it means? I've always seen Flack as somewhat senior (being in charge of the drugs bust etc.) - so when they called him a lowly third grade detective I was quite surprised that they would look down on him so much.

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL! I like that! :guffaw:

LOL! Yea, and with that bald head, freaky!

I'm not sure what it means in the scheme of things either. I also thought he was somewhat senior cause of all he does, he seems to be so in charge so I don't get a lowly third grade detective. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.