Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah don't worry, we're all still here. Mostly I lurk.

When the new season comes and Y is in it, there'll be more to talk about. But for the meantime, I don't really want to get my hopes up when it comes to H/Y. Not to mention I'm sufficiently distracted by my other ship and the juicy spoilers from my new fave show. ;)

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Yes, you said 'frak' beautifully! :D I will endeavour to answer that question after the season premiere. *is not hopeful*

Thanks, and it's from the Olympics - GB's Ben Ainslie winning his 3rd consecutive gold medal. :)

3. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I wonder whether tgtb realize that they are losing us to other shows and different ships, or whether they would even care. Probably there are few enough of us that it makes no difference to their "numbers". But I'm wondering whether CSIM is now more popular overseas than here at home. I don't know about Nielson ratings or other sources for "numbers", but I don't know anyone who actually watches the show. Possibly I run with a crowd whose ages are out of the 'demographic of interest' of tgtb!

4. Lucy

As long as the ratings remain good, they wouldn't care I imagine. I honestly feel that CSIM lost it's integrity a long time ago. There are only a couple of people I know in real life that still watch it, and they regard it almost as a joke show these days. In the UK, the original CSI is far more popular, and the critics tend to like it too. Miami is ridiculed a lot in our press, but it is still regarded as good, yet laughable, entertainment.

5. Lucy

*tumbleweed passes through*

See what the TGTB have done? They have made us slip to the second page. :rolleyes:

A little something to brighten the thread.....

[​IMG]

6. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I *love* this picture! :D

It looks like this thread needs a little love. I hope everyone is okay. :)

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Awww, I never get tired of seeing that picture.:D They are just sooo cute. Why can't we get more pics like this? Oh well, I'm hoping that we'll have more to talk about once the new season starts. Hopefully, all we'll have to talk about will be positive things for H/Y. It's about time we're given something and it's long overdue if you ask me.

8. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I don't hold out a lot of hope, but
    H did include Y in his fake death, so maybe he cares enough not to want her to believe him dead, even if just for a little while. On the other hand, in keeping with the "new" H, perhaps he just includes her because her skill set is useful in finding out the info he wants to know.
    (Y's continuing) absence does not make the heart grow fonder, just more cynical.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

It seems like

After watching the promo, it looks like Ryan is helping H fake his death, (like in my fic, I wrote immediately after 'Going Ballistic'. ;)) And the "It's Done" that was texted to Ryan's cell was, I'm just suggesting a theory here, maybe from Y to inform Ryan to come and be the first on scene to discover H's body and declare H "dead". It's heartening, as rahkira said, that H wanted to involve Y in something like this, so that she doens't grieve over him like she did over Ray. So at least there's no disappointment here. At least I hope Y is in on H's fake death.

Again a new season with plenty of potential for H/Y development but I'm not optimistic. Let's hope I get proven wrong, and we get something to be happy about.

10. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Hard to be patient but we should be used to it. We've done this little tap dance for the last 4 yearS! I have been lurking but as I have had nothing really positive to say, decided to keep my keyboard shut. Did get to see the episode ???Gosh, Alzheimer's just kicked in...can't remember the name... but I think we would all agree it's a fav..A&E had on the epi where Madison has leukemia. Y looked so beautiful and the looks on both of their faces when H was telling her about Maddy just melt the heart. And it had the hand holding scene! So tender and touching. It was the high point of my week. Daughter told us last week that she was leaving her husband and our 4 grandkids. We are broken-hearted. So it was nice to see a bright spot in this mess and try to forget for a while. Looking forward to 9/22. We could use some more loving H/Y pics to get us through..BROAD HINT HERE, THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE PICTURE POSTING SAVVY!

11. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

The hand-holding epi was "Nothing to Lose, Part II." I, too, have no picture making skill and I, too would love to see some new H/Y pix. Please.
    Sorry about the family news, silk. :(

12. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

First of all: this will be completely o.t.. Sorry about that...

Hi! Gods it has been an age since I've visited you all. I've been deprived of i.net access for a very long time. It's been horrible! But that's the way it goes when you move to the other side of the country and goes back to school! :eek: I've just finished my first (official) week of uni and man am I tired!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great and that there's still hope for our favourite couple in Miami.

Hugs, Loony

13. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Luna! Sweetie, nice to see you again!

I have a question for those of you who follow things more carefully than I. In regards to the season opener, do we really know that Sofia will make an appearance? I mean, maybe Y's presence will just be implied, as in a phone conversation where we hear her voice but never see her. That could explain why she hasn't bothered to mention it on her website. Remember the last time we saw her for about 20 seconds? I don't believe she ever gave us a heads up on that one, either. If she's not saying anything, I'm inclined to believe there won't be more than a token something. If Sofia didn't have time for much due to filming of her series, they could just have used her voice. Or they could actually show her on the phone, and that segment could have been filmed wherever Sofia was at the time. I will be hugely surprised if there is any significant interaction between H/Y.

14. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Luna, love your avi. Watched it several dozen times to copy the words (short term memory has never been my strong point). What a great BSG synopsis, from A/R shipper (like me) standpoint! :adore:
    Unfortunately, drgnldy, you could be right about that. The only "visual" referenced was from a site not that credible. Your signature pretty much sums up our outlook in this thread. :(

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Y wil be in the season premiere. She is listed as one of the recurring stars along with Julia, Ron Saris etc. So it's definately not some mention of phone conversation, or flashback, but as to how long she'll be in the episode, I'm not sure.

Let's hope it's more than a couple of minutes like in 'Ambush'.