Kyle Harmon/Evan: Someone's looking out for you now!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by BlueCurl, Oct 9, 2007.

1. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I totally agree with you. One of the best scenes that illustrated this, IMHO, was in "Raising Caine." During Horatio and Kyle's talk at the jail, Kyle asks Horatio if he is okay. The audience knows that Horatio is not, and it is very telling that Kyle realizes it as well. Suddenly the mask of H doesn't hide as well as it use to.

I would be really disappointed if they killed Kyle. They are always killing off the characters relating to Horatio. It seems just cheesy to try to do it again. Besides, we love Kyle!

2. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

Yeah I know I love Kyle, I think he is so cute, and I just love the interaction between Horatio and his son. And I agree that it would be cheesy to kill kyle,I mean they have already kinda done that, I hope they don't do it, because then I would stop watching the show.

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Trust me guys, Kyla and horatio are going to end up understanding each other and have a better relationship. It just takes some time, I know Kyle it confused now, but he's a good kid and he'll come around. PLEASE CBS, LET THEM HAVE A BETTER RELATIONSHIP!

4. Mrs. Darcy1234

I hope your right, because right now they are not the best of friends. I don't how many times I've watched Kyle walk away from Horatio, and just feel like I'm about to cry. Did you see in ambush when Kyle just yelled at Horatio, then walked away? Did you see the look on Horatio's face, I mean I started crying when I saw it. What I hope is that Horatio finally has happiness, without it being taken away from him, I hope Kyle and Horatio can have that relationship(Without the interferce of Julia) and an unsuspected death of Kyle. I just want to see him happy.

5. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

So, if you guys want to know or discuss...

According to the spoilers and the promo, we know that Kyle will walk around with a gun drawn in the season premiere. We also know that later, I believe it's episode 5, Kyle will get into a fight with his neighbor who is then murdered...and Daddy H is called, which does not make Kyle happy.

I was just wondering what you guys thought of all these spoilers. I'm glad we're seeing more Kyle, although I hope they don't make every episode about him. I'm very curious to see how the "gun" thing will play out. I hope that Kyle is going to protect or revenge his father! That would be cute!

As for the fight thing, it definetly has potential. It also could be quite cheesy and a waste of tv time. I hope TPTB get it right with this one. I want to see some cool science and a smidge of father/son bonding.

6. Mrs. Darcy1234

Well I am just happy that they are going to be putting him in some of the eppy's. I like the idea of him defending his dad, he looks just like Horatio when he has the gun drawn, makes him look like he's returning the love his father always shows him. But anyway and the fight, I wonder what Horatio would do knowing that some guy was beating up on his son? I mean look what he's going to do with Ron, I mean I would not even go near Kyle knowing that he has a father like Horatio.

7. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Well seeing as it looks like we're going to be seeing a lot more Kyle, I thought I'd revive this thread.

I know I said before that Evan doesn't look 20, and he didn't at the time, but he certainly does now. While watching "Divorce Party" I just thought back to when we first saw him in "Dangerous Son." He has really grown since then!

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what becomes of this character as the show progresses.

8. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I agree about him 'aging' a bit now-his face is more manly less boyish. But that's fine since Horatio will still be daddy-H-and now with Kyle working in "Autopsy" area with Tara then we'll see him everytime there's a DB to process. And now that he got his own house Kyle will probably get a girlfriend maybe throw some parties...lots of s/l potential but not put Kyle in trouble all the time...

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I hadn't thought of that. There is a lot of potential to have storylines invovling Kyle that don't have him in trouble, and that (thankfully) don't involve Julia.

Maybe there could be a murder at his apartment complex or something? I think TPTB are definitely setting it up so we see more of him.

10. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Wow! That wasn't an apartment! That was a beach front condo! Oh my! H, you want to adopt me? I could use an "apartment" too!

I'm so glad Kyle is back. I'm mad that they have seemed to aged him from 17 to 18 just like that. Booooooooooooooooo! But I am glad that he's going to work in the morgue. It will do him good and help him have his own part, aside from just being H's son.
    I'm not sure at H's wisdom in getting Kyle a place of his own. But at least that way he got Kyle away from Julia without Julia thinking that H was stealing Kyle form her.

11. Fiorella

Fiorella Hit and Run

I like this father - son relationship, it shows that H still has feelings.
    Evan is a good and nice actor. I hope now that Kyle works at the morgue, we will see him more often. Better without Julia, I don´t know why but I can´t stand that character.
    Sometimes I do zapping when she´s on screen.

12. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

What happened t the Kyle scenes in "Target" last Monday?
    He wasn't in there!
    Did they cut his part?
    I'm so sad! :(

13. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

if you look really close when Eric and Calleigh are in the morgue looking at the pics that show they are being targeted/stalked by the russians you can see him in the background. Maybe they shot that scene the day he was working on flight risk ? it's a non speaking role..

14. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    I have to watch it again, now!
    Haha!
    Thank so much. I didn't even notice that!

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Here's a screencap from "Target Specific" with him in it. You could literally see him on screen for about 2 seconds.
    [​IMG]